Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening (39779 Views)

Supporters Mob Abba Yusuf During Condolence Visit In Kano (2) (3) (4)

Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by ofwest47(m): 8:53pm On May 30, 2022
Yes the Jagaban and his foresightedness , all his appointees after the Presidential services are going into United Nation services appointments.

Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by laughitall(m): 8:57pm On May 30, 2022
Kingspin:
The North will dribble you
the north will dribble your destiny

Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by Lacash: 8:58pm On May 30, 2022
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by OderaOdesigo: 8:59pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:
Show of shame. Nigeria shod stop recycling corrupt politicians who will suffer them for many more years.

I hope you rascals don’t commit suicide at the rate you’re going? You’re can’t seem to think straight anymore - the object of your hate continues to stoically ignore you, yet the more he ignores you the more mentally unstable you become.

At this rate you’ll either up in the asylum or commit suicide in a situation where the person does not even know that you exist.

Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by BESTScientist1: 8:59pm On May 30, 2022
Be honest if you're not close to the ....do have any hope of his presidency? No lies please
TallerKola:
Asiwaju oko Remi don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by BESTScientist1: 9:00pm On May 30, 2022
Pele
OderaOdesigo:

I hope you rascals don’t commit suicide at the eagle you’re going? You’re can’t seem to think straight anymore - the object of your hate continues to stoically ignore you, get the more he ignores you the more insane you become.

At this rate you’ll either up in the asylum or commit suicide in a situation where the person does not even know that you exist.
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by Sonyboom: 9:03pm On May 30, 2022
Buy Nigeria should recycle Pandora Criminal ba ?!

successmatters:
Show of shame. Nigeria shod stop recycling corrupt politicians who will suffer them for many more years.

Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by Mikolo70(m): 9:07pm On May 30, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Tinubu is an unstoppable storm that no one can stop except God. And God himself dey stand gidigba for him back.

Mkpupuri addicts are just going to die of the thought of this man.
Baba is looking very good here o..
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by ZombieSlaughter: 9:08pm On May 30, 2022
Golan007:

So who are you suggesting we vote?

Ewedu muslim mugu, you don tire to claim Arewa? cheesy grin

Na you yorubas dey hail Tinubu for abuja. He no go smell presidency. Him sef know. Oya begin show us pictures of your miserable lineage grin

Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by Gozac: 9:09pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:
Forget the razzmatazz, Tinubu is going nowhere, the ticket belongs to Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by OderaOdesigo: 9:09pm On May 30, 2022
BESTScientist1:
Pele

Arindin, pele o. Hope you’re taking your medicine? Lol

Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by derecho(m): 9:10pm On May 30, 2022
Hope dem no push am down sha...Who doesn't know it's staged?
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by Abujason: 9:11pm On May 30, 2022
Arrive to do what?
Did he not hear that the screening committee chairman doesn’t want to even see him?

Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:12pm On May 30, 2022
Basic123:

Because they are not mobbing that 60yr old imbecilic cowardly scammer called pethief obi!

Tinubu any day any time!
Irrespective of blackmailing or campaign of calumny against him.

Lagos progress is there for all to see and had always been a model since 1999.

Non can be said of Anambra!

Anambra is not even in the first 5 performing states

Peter obi for better naija as if Anambra he governed is/was a better state at any time..mtchheww

Which part of Lagos you grow?? That dirty, smelling state Abi anther Lagos dey?
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by Gozac: 9:12pm On May 30, 2022
Lacash:
Jagaban Borgue…The Nwabeze��
Is it Jagaban Morgue or Borgue?
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by Idiko1: 9:12pm On May 30, 2022
@OP

The caption of your silly thread should have been "Yoruba mob Tinubu at the APC presidential screening".
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by Jaysleeves(m): 9:14pm On May 30, 2022
Not again , dont we ever learn. Atiku represented buhari at his sons wedding. Infact he is very close to the president, Tinubu sold buhari to us with all sought of lies. please kill the sediments , vote credible leaders. I take God beg una we must not vote for PDP or APC.
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by Basic123: 9:14pm On May 30, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Show me a dirty Lagos and I will show you a dirtier Anambra!

Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by Gozac: 9:16pm On May 30, 2022
emerged01:
Seeing the outcome of PDP primary election,now I know who to vote. Tinubu is my choice. There is no way I will place Atiku over Tinubu. Never!
Let Tinubu win the primary first
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by Foreigna2: 9:17pm On May 30, 2022
Pelar:
Na lie joor

None of your family members have ever spent a single night in Transcorp and I mean it.

Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by Nicenixon: 9:18pm On May 30, 2022
Make God sha help us in this country because none of those presidential aspirants is good or Saint enough to rescue this country from the hole our bubu has dragged us into.
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by stacyadams: 9:19pm On May 30, 2022
[quote author=Jaysleeves post=113324369]Not again , dont we ever learn. Atiku represented buhari at his sons wedding. Infact he is very close to the president, Tinubu sold buhari to us with all sought of lies. please kill the sediments , vote credible leaders. I take God beg una we must not vote for PDP or APC.[/quote

MY people love bondage,don't waste ur data we can't be salvaged.....]it's a pity
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by Gozac: 9:19pm On May 30, 2022
Kcboy0806:
Hyping!
Where is the crowd please. No picture?
We are used to hyping as people that stay in Lagos
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by Riskyy(m): 9:20pm On May 30, 2022
Hmm. History in the making...
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by Foreigna2: 9:20pm On May 30, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

See this worthless towtow slicer.
You worthless cannibal, "I will take you to Lagos" is what they used to toast your mother.

Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by Foreigna2: 9:22pm On May 30, 2022
ussv:
No pictures to buttress grin ?

Tell your papa to carry camera enter Transcorp na.

Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by Gozac: 9:24pm On May 30, 2022
Golan007:

So who are you suggesting we vote?
We are voting Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi in 2023
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:25pm On May 30, 2022
Basic123:

Show me a dirty Lagos and I will show you a dirtier Anambra!

I partly grow for Lagos and warri, I never even reach Anambra before, so show me which Lagos fine, another Lagos dey Because from obawole, iju, coconut, alakija, gbagada, Onigbongbo, fadeyi, Ojodu, Ajah, Sangotedo, even the lekki na mess, Etc Omo I no fit name finish, bad pot hole ridden environment, dirty and stinky, I enter Nigeria December, na mess, I gats run go abuja for the remaining days Wey I wan stay. Lagos na mess if you never travel out of Nigeria before, na suffering and smiling Una Dey ooh, no cap, no need to insult me, but you fit, Nigeria no fine, I fit still give abuja 5/10, no go compare Lagos with them Cairo, Johannesburg and co ooh. Lagos na dirty man. A mess, open gutters in 2022 ,

The anambra, delta state where I come from, and the rest na big mess,

Stop praising Mess, imagine Lee of Singapore, king of dubai and great leaders handle Lagos with its wealth. Close your eyes imagine the beauty
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by Golan007: 9:26pm On May 30, 2022
Gozac:

We are voting Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi in 2023

Ok.

Let's hope he wins the primaries.
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:27pm On May 30, 2022
Foreigna2:

See this worthless towtow slicer.
You worthless cannibal, "I will take you to Lagos" is what they used to toast your mother.

Na Lagos them born my mama, she na lagosian, Epe, na my papa be Warri... Lagos na messsss, dirty and stinking.

All the states

I partly grow for Lagos and warri, I never even reach Anambra before, so show me which Lagos fine, another Lagos dey Because from obawole, iju, coconut, alakija, gbagada, Onigbongbo, fadeyi, Ojodu, Ajah, Sangotedo, even the lekki na mess, Etc Omo I no fit name finish, bad pot hole ridden environment, dirty and stinky, I enter Nigeria December, na mess, I gats run go abuja for the remaining days Wey I wan stay. Lagos na mess if you never travel out of Nigeria before, na suffering and smiling Una Dey ooh, no cap, no need to insult me, but you fit, Nigeria no fine, I fit still give abuja 5/10, no go compare Lagos with them Cairo, Johannesburg and co ooh. Lagos na dirty man. A mess, open gutters in 2022 ,

The anambra, delta state where I come from, and the rest na big mess,

Stop praising Mess, imagine Lee of Singapore, king of dubai and great leaders handle Lagos with its wealth. Close your eyes imagine the beauty
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by VIKTO83(m): 9:27pm On May 30, 2022
Truth is that if it's charm his charm man must be highly skilled. If it's grace he's got a rare type.
Tinubu walks into d camp of his enemies and they end up singing his praises.
I just don't know why. The man is like water.

Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters / Escapee, Whose Funeral Had Held, Recounts Encounter With Leah Sharibu In Captive / Burial Poster Of ACP Oliver Abbey, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members In Anambra