Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,636 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening (39780 Views)

Supporters Mob Abba Yusuf During Condolence Visit In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by Lacash: 11:23pm On May 30, 2022
Gozac:

Is it Jagaban Morgue or Borgue?
There is already a complex certificate problem for Jagaban of Borgu, it is NOW going to be complicated because the guys/lawyers who arranged the cover up (Professor Yemi Osinbajo and co) in 1999-2007 are now his opponents! #WeCantContinueLikeThis. This news is on the front page��
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by E2000: 11:31pm On May 30, 2022
This is the worst time in history to be a black man
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by DLuciano: 12:44am On May 31, 2022
TallerKola:
Asiwaju oko Remi don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria
sorry for you!
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by DLuciano: 12:47am On May 31, 2022
Weak6Exers:
Asiwaju Tinubu will be the president no matter what. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors
show me the video of supporters hugging him, cheap campaign!
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by zomby(m): 5:06am On May 31, 2022
Say hello to the next Nigerian president.
Everything he touches turns to diamond. Let us allow Tinubu to use his highest standard method of operation to reunite this nation and move this country forward.
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by CHAQUR: 6:46am On May 31, 2022
Tinubu no be igbo-made...!
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by deeva2: 9:41am On May 31, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
...Jagaban 2023-2031 insha your allah to you and your households...

This thief would never be Nigeria president undecided

Tueh!

The same thief that provides enabling business environment for you and your ppl in Lagos.. Ingrate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer / How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion / 11 Newly Licensed Independent Electricity Distribution Network Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.