Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,170 members, 7,860,186 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

How To Stop Your Wife/husband/partner From Cheating On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stop Your Wife/husband/partner From Cheating On You (729 Views)

Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? / Is Love Enough To Stop One From Cheating? / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Your Wife/husband/partner From Cheating On You by PremiumStuff: 11:29pm On May 30, 2022
It is very painful to discover that your partner is cheating on you. This has resulted in many broken homes.
Cheating everywhere. It takes place in offices, cars, streets, etc The good news now is that, there is a final solution to a cheating wife/husband/partner. For fast solution, Click HERE
Re: How To Stop Your Wife/husband/partner From Cheating On You by Davidkasi: 11:35pm On May 30, 2022
This is interesting
Re: How To Stop Your Wife/husband/partner From Cheating On You by Kola67: 11:58pm On May 30, 2022
PremiumStuff:
It is very painful to discover that your partner is cheating on you. This has resulted in many broken homes.
Cheating everywhere. It takes place in offices, cars, streets, etc The good news now is that, there is a final solution to a cheating wife/husband/partner. For fast solution, Click HERE

I am going to recommend this to my neighbor. grin grin grin
Re: How To Stop Your Wife/husband/partner From Cheating On You by Hellenasa: 4:04am On May 31, 2022
Konji is a bastard
Re: How To Stop Your Wife/husband/partner From Cheating On You by dontrulee: 7:29am On May 31, 2022
It's not possible to stop your partner from cheating on you.

In as much as they've their physical body (and you can't always control the body of another) there is nothing you can do about that
Re: How To Stop Your Wife/husband/partner From Cheating On You by Mangodd: 7:54am On May 31, 2022
dontrulee:
It's not possible to stop your partner from cheating on you.

In as much as they've their physical body (and you can't always control the body of another) there is nothing you can do about that

Nothing is impossible in the metaphysical realm. This is purely African science. Edo people, I hail una..
Re: How To Stop Your Wife/husband/partner From Cheating On You by dontrulee: 3:52pm On May 31, 2022
Mangodd:

Nothing is impossible in the metaphysical realm. This is purely African science. Edo people, I hail una..

Nothing impossible in the metaphysical realm, yes I agree but what I am talking about is the physical realm. Person wey go cheat go cheat.
Not to justify cheating, just that it is the nature of man and woman not to be contended with one thing alone and when you understand this, you won't be hurt if your partner cheats on you, cos why should you be hurt? It was you who chose him or her and the person was likely not faithful before you decided to get married.

There are ways, structures and systems to limit the possibilities of your partner cheating on you grin grin
Re: How To Stop Your Wife/husband/partner From Cheating On You by PremiumStuff: 6:47pm On May 31, 2022
If you love your partner, do not cheat, and do not give him/her room to cheat on you. Protect your marriage/relationship.
--
Re: How To Stop Your Wife/husband/partner From Cheating On You by PremiumStuff: 6:19am On Jun 02, 2022
Cheating is a home breaker. Guard against it

(1) (Reply)

Sex With Dog In The Presence Of My Husband / Nairalanders This Is A Call For Help / ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.