Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,160 members, 7,860,147 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Sex With Dog In The Presence Of My Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With Dog In The Presence Of My Husband (728 Views)

Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent / Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts / Couple Rocks Barcelona Jersey, Poses With Dog In Adorable Pre-wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex With Dog In The Presence Of My Husband by topnotch12345: 11:29am On Jun 23, 2022
I put on some makeup, and wrapped a towel around my naked body. I then took a good long look at myself in the mirror. and said to myself. If a slut is what he wants, a slut is exactly what he is going to get. I knew right then my sex life was going to change. I am going to start with the basturds dog, then his friends. But, first the dog!
Tom was in his chair watching tv, the hound was still by the fireplace. I walked past Tom, I went straight for the dog. I sat down beside the hound, my legs spread wide. My tight little pussy was glistening in the light of the fire. Tom turned towards me, his mouth wide open, in shock. I started running my hand along the dogs body. I could feel his muscles under his fur. My right hand rubbed his body, my left hand found his sheath covered cock. My pussy was hot now! Tom had taken out his thick long cock to stroke. Bleep him, I thought to myself. As I rubbed the dogs sheath, I could feel the dogs cock growing. My eyes were fixed to the opening of his sheath as the red pointed cock started to emerge.
The hounds cock was fully exposed with the knot, it looked strange to me. But, I had gone too far now to stop. My mouth was dry as cotton, now I really wanted to feel that red pointed cock in my mouth. I bent my head down and touched my lips to the tip of the dogs cock. I rubbed the dogs cock over my lips, as though I was putting on lipstick. I could taste the sweet salty precum on the tip of this strange dick. I slipped about half of the dogs dick into my wanting mouth. Tom was yelling, GO BITCH. I payed no attention to him.
I couldnt believe how excited I was. I was really eating a dogs dick, while my basturd husband watched.! Shit this is the nastiest thing I have ever done. I thought to myself, and god I am loving it. I moved my mouth farther down the shaft of the dogs cock. I was surprised at how good his cock tasted. I also loved how nasty I was being. I thought to myself, If Toms friends were here now, I would Bleep them all, and leave Tom to his jacking off. My mouth was opened wide, as i swallowed this wonderful cock knot and all. This dog was hung well too, I kept thinking to myself. About 11 inches and this knot was the size of a tennis ball. Shit! I really love this. The hound was humping my hot mouth. I could tell the animal loved my mouth on his leaking dick. GOD!! his cum tastes great too.
I moaned as the dog thrust his cock into my mouth. My cunt was leaking my juices Read more

(1) (Reply)

Silly Reasons For Break Up / Nigerians Relocate To Developed Nations Yet Criticize Homosexuals. / What If The Opposite Sex Tell You This Phrase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.