Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Nigeria Runs The Risk Of Collapse —fayemi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Runs The Risk Of Collapse —fayemi (4554 Views)

Fayemi, Sumaila And Some Other Entourage Of Buhari Take A Street Pix In US / Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) / Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria Runs The Risk Of Collapse —fayemi by Ystranger: 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2011
tpia@:

if i were to adopt, it would probaby be yoruba, tuareg or someone from a coastal region, perhaps.

still thinking about it.

i've been pressuring my mum to adopt someone but she's very reluctant because of her health and past experiences which werent too good. sad

Tpia, can you adopt me? and I will "fisi fun e" in the middle of the night as my way of paying you back.

I wont suck you though. You can gag on my kini if you want.

Deal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. / Why I No Longer Support Buhari-NgeneUkwenu / If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.