Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow (37011 Views)

Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) / Kenyan Man Slashes Ex-girlfriend's Face With Sword (photos) / Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by organicfoods(m): 5:51pm On May 31, 2022
So sad!
Meanwhile See how you can multiply your Ugu seedlings from one seed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-WwF7YcAo8
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by DCvibe01: 5:51pm On May 31, 2022
Dis country sef ... grin grin ...so Nigeria don turn Chinese film
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by Yankee101: 5:52pm On May 31, 2022
Nigerian security folks (police, dss, nia, efcc, soldiers, ndlea, even civil defense) seem to think they are above the law.

The punishment for a protector of the law is harsher because s/he should know the law more than the average man

Throw him away from civil men, he showed he clearly doesn’t belong
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by sisisioge: 5:54pm On May 31, 2022
Esu ma se mi, ma se eni kankan ibi otin bo ni o lo!
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by PlayerMeji: 5:54pm On May 31, 2022
Obi's unceremonious departure from PDP was a huge painment...

I understand

Karlovych:
embarassed Tinupoo's drugs have caused more harm than good in Lagos, RIP to the deceased.

Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by Cajal(m): 5:55pm On May 31, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Tinupoo's drugs have caused more harm than good in Lagos, RIP to the deceased.

Tonpolo in Lagos
Chai
Ss
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by Moneyboyz: 5:58pm On May 31, 2022
Most policemen are animals in human clothing, that was how one forcefully took a man bike around super ilepo Lagos yesterday l, the young man was trying to plead so they could come to a resolution but they kept hitting him.

Before we know what's going on, one of them shot straight into the bikes tire, what if the bullet missed or penetrated and went out to kill someone else in that crowdy area.
After that they brought out electric gun and start molesting the man with it, he fell to the ground helpless while getting electrocuted.

I pray the policemen involved die miraculously before the end of June.
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by FireUpNow(m): 5:58pm On May 31, 2022
Police Killig a fellow officer off duty, this is terrible. What could be wrong, confine the defendant to life imprisonment with very difficult labour for his crime. Hard drugs at work. Most police officers need to have their brain function checked regularly
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by Zeezenho: 6:00pm On May 31, 2022
One thing I know is that yorubas are highly abusive people. The worst thing that can happen to you is to have a Yoruba man as a boss especially the Muslims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by samwayne154(m): 6:01pm On May 31, 2022
Y'all just imagine it was the Yoruba man that killed the igbo man, we will be hearing things like "he killed him because he's an igbo man, igbos are always sabotaged, blah blah" and other different types of wailling all over the thread
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:02pm On May 31, 2022
Why are the courts adjourning a case like this. They should send him to the guillotine Abeg.
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by Mikkeal: 6:03pm On May 31, 2022
Kingxchange44:
SW eh!
Fool what is wrong with sw I guess you are from the land of the rising shlum
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by samwayne154(m): 6:08pm On May 31, 2022
Zeezenho:
One thing I know is that yorubas are highly abusive people. The worst thing that can happen to you is to have a Yoruba man as a boss especially the Muslims.
you are very foolish. is this what you have to say on the case? If it were the Yoruba man that killed him now, you guys will start shouting "it's because he's a igbo man" and wail all over the thread

1 Like

Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by Bluffly: 6:09pm On May 31, 2022
Oxtertee:
Black man with dark mind in black uniform & dastardly act is like Nigeria politicians & corruption.
. Which one is black man with dark mind. Those shooting up and down in the USA are of what mind. Condemn the act and stop insulting a race. Stop practicing self inflicted racism.
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by Oxtertee(m): 6:11pm On May 31, 2022
Bluffly:
. Which one is black man with dark mind. Those shooting up and down in the USA are of what mind. Condemn the act and stop insuoting a race. Stop practicing self inflicted racism.

Oga, pls stay out of my mention.
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by DKM123: 6:12pm On May 31, 2022
This gender and evil ehn! Tufiakwa!
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by Bluffly: 6:16pm On May 31, 2022
Oxtertee:

Oga, pls stay out of my mention.

Then stay out of the Nairaland forum and if you choose to stay, stay out of peoples topic too
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by Akharmony: 6:19pm On May 31, 2022
Very terrible situation, what if the accused was at that point carrying is service riffle on him maybe the woman would have been a victim also. . When my instint observe that a police sergent/officer bearing a service riffle his temper issues, i will just jejely calm down and let him do hi illegal job. .
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by Foreigna2: 6:30pm On May 31, 2022
Dead man walking. They will sentence this fool to death.
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by baretalk: 6:53pm On May 31, 2022
He that kills by the sword, except on self defense basis, must die.
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by Okhuadams(m): 7:01pm On May 31, 2022
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by Streetmovement(m): 7:17pm On May 31, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This one na kasala wey Dem don dey cook since, the kasala don finally done.

I spit on Nigerian police force, nothing to write home about.
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by Jungleluv5: 7:22pm On May 31, 2022
Karlovych:

why is it that if you eat in your compound na Tinubu dey give you headache. He be like say na him headaches go kill Las Las

1 Like

Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by Bbbw: 7:42pm On May 31, 2022
Really
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by EverBlazingy2k(m): 7:42pm On May 31, 2022
From experienced, it might be the Inspector use his office as
senior officer to sleep with Asuquo's wife/girl friend.
Who knows.

Those guys on black their prick no dey get sense at all.
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by Asianjollof007: 8:07pm On May 31, 2022
headbasher96:
Until we hear asuquo's side of the story if not i have nothing to say

Nothing justifies the killing, except the deceased killed anyone related to asuquo.
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by Zeezenho: 8:26pm On May 31, 2022
samwayne154:
you are very foolish. is this what you have to say on the case? If it were the Yoruba man that killed him now, you guys will start shouting "it's because he's a igbo man" and wail all over the thread

The killer is not even an Igbo man.abi you no sabi read ni.
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by bennybuhari: 8:30pm On May 31, 2022
Just kill him. Useless man
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by Oxtertee(m): 9:22pm On May 31, 2022
Bluffly:

Then stay out of the Nairaland forum and if you choose to stay, stay out of peoples topic too

It's very obvious u r a troublesome person & u go like vayolence well well grin grin grin, so someone can't air his/her opinion with being counter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya / Customs Seizes Vehicles, Bullet Proof Jeeps (Photos) / Police Parade Farm Labourer Who Raped 80-year-old Grandmother To Death In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.