Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow (37010 Views)

Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) / Kenyan Man Slashes Ex-girlfriend's Face With Sword (photos) / Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by olas24u(f): 9:23pm On May 31, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Tinupoo's drugs have caused more harm than good in Lagos, RIP to the deceased.

You see how igbos kill yoruba citizens on their land right. That is why we need to restructure Nigeria
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by Ebelefrancis123: 9:31pm On May 31, 2022
Akwa Ibom people are always like that.
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by Ebelefrancis123: 9:32pm On May 31, 2022
Akwa Ibom people are always like that.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by fm7070: 9:33pm On May 31, 2022
Everyone is frustrated. Something must have left to this.
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 01, 2022
Dem owoibibio people and demonic possession syndrome.
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 01, 2022
Ebelefrancis123:
Akwa Ibom people are always like that.[color=#990000][/color]

Yes o, atimes they behave like they re possessed with demons, thats why their girls dont make good marriage material, long term relationships with them dont work. Madness is built in their DNA.
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by Maberu: 11:38am On Jun 01, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Tinupoo's drugs have caused more harm than good in Lagos, RIP to the deceased.

Bast-ard, ogun lakaaye descend on you
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by Mayng01(m): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

Will you people ever have sense in this life? I honestly don't think so, How is the post related to the nonesense you just typed? Monkey.

UrPapa kingOfAmebo
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
Will you people ever have sense in this life? I honestly don't think so, How is the post related to the nonesense you just typed? Monkey.

UrPapa Mayng01

1 Like

Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by Thomthom(m): 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
headbasher96:
Until we hear asuquo's side of the story if not i have nothing to say
See what you wrote. did you read the part that the person in question died... Even if the couple were at fault who gave asuquo the right to kill..
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by headbasher96(m): 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
Thomthom:
See what you wrote. did you read the part that the person in question died... Even if the couple were at fault who gave asuquo the right to kill..
so somebody will just go and kill another person for nothing abi is that hw they do in your region
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by Thomthom(m): 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
headbasher96:
so somebody will just go and kill another person for nothing abi is that hw they do in your region
what are you saying self abeg shift..
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by Thomasankara(m): 11:03am On Jun 02, 2022
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/lagos-sergeant-killed-my-inspector-husband-with-sword-widow/

I believe, he was only practising the orientation he had gotten from his fellow cultist
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by Thomasankara(m): 11:08am On Jun 02, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Mental illness is everywhere...

It has no symptoms... That person smiling beside you may be suffering from it...

Best is to avoid anything that could provoke your neighbor or lead to confrontation.

But come to think of it, I have never heard of someone who as a result of mental illness gave another person 20 million naira abi 100 million naira...

Na so so kill dem dey kill people

I beg to differ please, I think in the melancholic state of Mr President, he oftens award contracts ranging from millions to billions, without knowing the consequences of his action,you can as the grasscutter man for more update
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by Mayng01(m): 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
[quote author=KingOfAmebo post=113374568][/quote]

Your papa kingOfAmebo
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mayng01:

My fada no get sense, that's why me sef no get sense na

Ok, now I can see you inherited your SENSELESSNESS from your fada

Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by Mayng01(m): 6:55am On Jun 04, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

Ok, now I can see i inherited my SENSELESSNESS from my fada & May I die in my sleep if i ever quote mayng01 again,
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:23am On Jun 04, 2022
Mayng01:
May I die in my sleep if i ever quote KingOfAmebo again

Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by Mayng01(m): 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
May kingOfAmebo die in his sleep as he has wished for others , though KingOfAmebo knows He is stupid & useless to his generation, that is why the thought of dying in sleep keeps coming to his mind. And die in his sleep He will[quote author=KingOfAmebo post=113459191][/quote]
Re: Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow by Mayng01(m): 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
KingOfAmebo

Ok, now I can see I inherited my SENSELESSNESS from my fada as the kingOfAmebo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya / Customs Seizes Vehicles, Bullet Proof Jeeps (Photos) / Police Parade Farm Labourer Who Raped 80-year-old Grandmother To Death In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.