Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem (36957 Views)

The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem / Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:04am On Jun 01, 2022
Philipponzaghi:
Every damn body speaks about the CITY BOY.

Why nao. Na only him dey Nigeria!

Na so them speak of Abiola, the talk of the town in 92/93, then my father told me of Awolowo 62/63, I am experiencing another wounding of a prominent Yoruba man Wey betray south again 2015. Selfishness kills, I pray he scales through and able to convince buhari, as I Dey see am, north go dey fear, in a general election, atiku go floor Tinubu, no strong Christian northerner to vice am, atiku can chose a strong southerner. Tinubu can’t do Muslim Muslim...but all na permutations, who knows, I wish him the best of luck in his ambition. I wish Una well
Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by okuta007: 2:13am On Jun 01, 2022
mrvitalis:
Who ever Buhari picks would win the primaries oga ...that's not even a fight

Think a northerner would go against Buhari because of tinubu is wishful thinking

Who would back tinubu ? Divided south west ?
South south he rarely campaigned and that have their strong candidates too ?

Or south east he didn't even visit ?

Lmao ...the question is who would Buhari pick

Lawal , ameachi , osibanjo , nwajuba or onu?

Anyone but Atiku is ok for now

Tinubu did a lot in Lagos - what has Atiku done for Adamawa ?

Atiku is just a common habitual criminal - an accomplished THIEF whose only goal is to be called the president of Nigeria - and loot everything in the treasury NOT because he has anything to offer

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by abiodunalabama: 2:21am On Jun 01, 2022
joyandfaith:

They are just trying to massage tinubu ego and give him soft landing. If Buhari announces his successor , Tinubu wouldn't do anything.
if Buhari announces his successor today and go in contest with Tinubu am sure tinubu will win

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by olas24u(f): 2:33am On Jun 01, 2022
FallenShitHole:

Muguh, when we told you that, you didn't believe us, now you are reaping the question like an slowpoke. Yes, your shitholebelongs to them because of your constant sbotage opf southern unity. Your Tinubu will soon land in jail, courtesy of the fulanis he served their interest just to spite Igbos. After ranting, please remember to tell us which region's delegates vote is your Tinubu banking on, for his win.

Devolution of powers is enough for yoruba people. Keep on sabotaging, we will one-day reach the target.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by Abujason: 3:23am On Jun 01, 2022
Corporate2020:

Your father that is not a Druggie, please list his life achievements here

His fathers achievements:
1. Born him
2. Not a druggie
3. Never arrested
4. Never stole Lagos money

I think that’s more than Tinubu’s achievement to me
Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by DownChelsea(f): 3:53am On Jun 01, 2022
tesppidd:
I don talk am tay tay. Tinubu na one big bone wey hook for APC neck.

They don't want to swallow him and they can't vomit him.

grin

They can actually vomit him.

And they are about to.....
Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by mrvitalis(m): 6:01am On Jun 01, 2022
okuta007:

Anyone but Atiku is ok for now

Tinubu did a lot in Lagos - what has Atiku done for Adamawa ?

Atiku is just a common habitual criminal - an accomplished THIEF whose only goal is to be called the president of Nigeria - and loot everything in the treasury NOT because he has anything to offer
No be you go tell Igbos who to vote
Tinubu that didn't consider Igbos worthy to consult ?

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by okuta007: 6:10am On Jun 01, 2022
mrvitalis:

No be you go tell Igbos who to vote
Tinubu that didn't consider Igbos worthy to consult ?

my own opinion - you are free to have yours!

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by ProfAmaben(m): 6:38am On Jun 01, 2022
Drugnibu is finished for life, that's for sure
Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by a4cube: 6:49am On Jun 01, 2022
Corporate2020:

APC is not his part. His party is CPC after running from ANPP. Someone that Alli Modu Sheriff chased away from ANPP is the same solder ant that wants to face the Jagaban Borgu. Even Obasanjo who is Lucifer's cousin was caged by the Jagaban Borgu, not to talk about this breathing mannequin that does not know what is going on in his immediate environment again.

We are ready to fight dirty, and we mean it. We will fight the soldier any to a standstill
This your post is doing Tinubu more harm than good. Their is election proper after Primaries. I suspect you are PYO supporter.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by olatuns2017: 6:58am On Jun 01, 2022
FallenShitHole:

After ranting, please remember to tell us which region's delegates vote is your Tinubu banking on, for his win.

I hope u will still be here on Wednesday

Except primaries won't hold

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by Shemadex(m): 6:59am On Jun 01, 2022
Mickykarim:
SHENANIGANS AND THEIR ILL PLOTS WILL FAIL. IT IS A MORIBUND EXRCISE HEADED FOR THE GARBAGE CAN.

All adversaries will kiss both the canvass and feet of the MASTER politician and a sure tactician.
abi oh

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by Slurity(m): 7:02am On Jun 01, 2022
alsudan:
Kperogi hyping the Druggie to his death.

Buhari has openly declared he will choose a Successor.

if them born Thiefnibu papa well (whoever he is, because he’s unknown) he should come out and challenge the Presidents decision.
Because Tinubu is not the current president makes you underate him, as it is now, is either Tinubu become president or APC become history.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by BafanaBafana: 7:05am On Jun 01, 2022
abbey621:

You honestly believe Buhari would have won in 2019 without the support of Tinubu, the governors and the hatred for PDP that still remained even after 2015? Next year election will be a different ball game, people are ready to vote overwhelmingly for PDP if APC puts forward a lightweight, when you now add a Tinubu looking for revenge if he gets rejected, OMO, we might see the biggest landslide victory in years.
Atiku is a dead weight, he is not electable. General elections is not PDP primaries.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by Ilaje1: 7:06am On Jun 01, 2022
babaolofin:

Farooq Kperoqi, thanks for the intelligent analysis of the travails and struggles of Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Many are the afflictions of a great star.

Awolowo, in one of his books - Voice of Reason says ' only the deep can reach unto the deep'. My disappointment is Adamu an old man whom many people thought would be above the board brought Oyegun as the Chairman of the Screening Committee. That is very crude and uncivilized. It is a dirty politics and is too open for an old man.

As I have said severally, my major grudge is against Osinbajo. Left to me, no delegate from Ogun State should vote for him, especially, from Ijebu speaking area. What he did is not in our characters. I have said this severally and I know Akarigbo and Awujale understand my viewpoints.

Ojudu should have directed his support to Fayemi his Ekiti brother.

What did Osinbajo do? And who is "our" character?
Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 01, 2022
olas24u:

Devolution of powers is enough for yoruba people. Keep on sabotaging, we will one-day reach the target.

A visionary man. Rare on Nairaland and amongst Nigerians in general. Well-said. It is what Awolowo had devoted his political life to.

Condition of the world means we will get it. Mark my word. I have told many here that what Yorubas have seen sitting down, the tallest Fulani and Igbo Nigerians, standing on the tallest mountain, cannot see.

I mention Fulanis because the obsession of some of them is to retain power or retain a stooge in power so they continue ensuring Nigeria remaibs shaped in the image they want alone and non other.

Meanwhile Igbos are like unthinking toddlers whose only desire is to see Yorubas stopped.

There is nothing related to the socio-economic fortune of Nigeria driving their thinking or desire.

Nothing about State policing, restructuring or such crucial and existentialist consideration influencing their thinking.

Ordinary intelligence-based policing, that would put most criminality in check overnight, we cannot get yet some people's main obsession in life is that Tinubu and Yorubas must fail.

Last last, Yorubas will be good. We will get where we need to get to assisted by external factors beyond Nigeria's control but the ideal scenario is for someone like Tinubu to get us there quicker and on our own terms.

For context, all SW Governors, whether APC or PDP, made the demand below when elections were upon us.

They did not care that they were broaching a topic that could be a vote loser in the North in the approaching general elections. That is how fed up Yorubas are of the self-inflicted and deliberate failure Nigeria is currently experiencing.

One thing the Yorubas are sure of, from leaders to followers, is that we must have the right to work for our own success and/or own our own failure. We no longer want a retrogressive system denying of us success and forcing failure alone on us.

When that sort of uniformity of thinking and purpose exist in a people , then it is only a question of time before they get their way.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/07/12/constitution-review-southwest-governors-demands-return-to-regional-govt-scrap-of-states/%3famp=1

NEWSConstitution Review: Southwest governors demands return to regional govt, scrap of states

Published on July 12, 2021
By John Owen Nwachukwu

The South West Governors Forum has proposed a return to the regional government system.

The governors want the six states in the geographical zone converted into federating units.

This proposal was contained in a document presented to members of the national assembly from the zone by the governors as part of the review of the 1999 constitution.

The document was dated July 5, 2021, with the title, ‘Proposals for the Review of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 (As Amended): Presentation by South-West Governors’ Forum’. According to TheCable.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by maasoap(m): 7:54am On Jun 01, 2022
alsudan:

if them born Thiefnibu papa well (whoever he is, because he’s unknown) he should come out and challenge the Presidents decision.

You didn't make sense, are you on drug?

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by maasoap(m): 8:01am On Jun 01, 2022
Tinubu is a tough nut to crack. In trying to crack him, it’s the party that might crack.

I mean, what is their problem in APC? What is Tinubu’s offence to them? He helped Buhari realise his long term ambition of becoming the president, twice. Why is Buhari refusing to reciprocate this good gesture? What will Buhari and his cabal lose if Tinubu should become the president?

It's now obvious that are hell bent on sabotage him, albeit hiding behind the curtains!
You don't want the most popular man in Nigeria to represent your party against a formidable opponent like Atiku on the platform of another giant party. Atiku is a northerner, popular, rich, experienced, politician, ready, and on the platform of a popular political party.

The only person that stands a chance against him in a free and fair election is Tinubu. The only difference between them is that Tinubu is a Southerner.

If Buhari and his cabal sabotage Tinubu, APC will crack and end its reign just after 8 years in power. No doubt about that. Do they even love APC at all?

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by walex2(m): 8:04am On Jun 01, 2022
alsudan:

you are just too myopic, can Bauhari challenge Tinubu and with what if I may ask you, can Buhari force a consensus on the party without all the aspirants agreed by signing a written document to the INEC? all your 300+ likes are just a figment of imagination, I personally want Osinbanjo bit it will be difficult for Osinbanjo to win the primary without TINUBU voluntarily stepping down for him. If you are big you are big.. Tinubu is a big factor in APC Buhari just have an incumbent power, the day Buhari live Aso Rock nothing for him again than to be in Daura, but TINUBU Will continue to be relevant in Nigeria politics whether he is the president or otherwise

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by GreyLaw(m): 8:05am On Jun 01, 2022
mrvitalis:
Who ever Buhari picks would win the primaries oga ...that's not even a fight

Think a northerner would go against Buhari because of tinubu is wishful thinking

Who would back tinubu ? Divided south west ?
South south he rarely campaigned and that have their strong candidates too ?

Or south east he didn't even visit ?

Lmao ...the question is who would Buhari pick

Lawal , ameachi , osibanjo , nwajuba or onu?

Sir, I want to ask a sincere question: Isnt it a bad omen that Tihubu disregarded both the SS and SE in his visit to delegates? I think in the SS he visited only Edo and nowhere in the SE? Sisnt he somehow telling those regions that they don't matter? And if he ever becomes president won't he marginalise those regions just like Buhari his boss (Buhari is boss to every APC member) did to the SE?
Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by GreyLaw(m): 8:06am On Jun 01, 2022
maasoap:

I mean, what is their problem in APC? What is Tinubu’s offence to them? He helped Buhari realise his long term ambition of becoming the president, twice. Why is Buhari refusing to reciprocate this good gesture? What will Buhari and his cabal lose if Tinubu should become the president?

It's now obvious that are hell bent on sabotage him, albeit hiding behind the curtains!
You don't want the most popular man in Nigeria to represent your party against a formidable opponent like Atiku on the platform of another giant party. Atiku is a northerner, popular, rich, experienced, politician, ready, and on the platform of a popular political party.

The only person that stands a chance against him in a free and fair election is Tinubu. The only difference between them is that Tinubu is a Southerner.

If Buhari and his cabal sabotage Tinubu, APC will crack and end its reign just after 8 years in power. No doubt about that. Do they even love APC at all?

You think a group of people who came together for the sole purpose of taking power loves APC, isn't that a joke? Those guys can easily migrate to another party with their stolen monies and it's business as usual.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by 7lives: 8:11am On Jun 01, 2022
tesppidd:

grin

O lagbara o

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by kowriesng(m): 9:27am On Jun 01, 2022
One man is making two region piss for body. Both yeebos and hausa has a BAT problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by organicfoods(m): 9:27am On Jun 01, 2022
FallenShitHole:

After ranting, please remember to tell us which region's delegates vote is your Tinubu banking on, for his win.
Ranting ke why do I have to rant?...if you have sound mind you will realize the basic truth in this...if you don't, forget about it.

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by kowriesng(m): 9:31am On Jun 01, 2022
Categories of people that have a BAT problem.
1. Born to rule Northern leaders
2. Diabolic sentimental South Eastern.
3. Politically illiterate youths.
4. Sacred ass Yoruba Haters

Every one knows that BAT is a force and he's coming to take a seat in the big chair with a whole Yoruba Nation behind him.

All Yoruba kings, southern West Governors and Leaders have their vote locked. It's either Yoruba strong man -city boy or no body

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by Orlu15(m): 9:47am On Jun 01, 2022
tamdun:
U want them to sabotage apc so atiku can win? Farouk is dumbo

It's happening,this has been the plan from day one, so that the North will continue in power.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by Grucho1(m): 9:48am On Jun 01, 2022
Corporate2020:

Your father that is not a Druggie, please list his life achievements here
not been a druggie is an achievement itself
Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by deeva2: 10:54am On Jun 01, 2022
tesppidd:

grin

City boy is APC Engine room...

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by deeva2: 10:57am On Jun 01, 2022
walex2:
you are just too myopic, can Bauhari challenge Tinubu and with what if I may ask you, can Buhari force a consensus on the party without all the aspirants agreed by signing a written document to the INEC? all your 300+ likes are just a figment of imagination, I personally want Osinbanjo bit it will be difficult for Osinbanjo to win the primary without TINUBU voluntarily stepping down for him. If you are big you are big.. Tinubu is a big factor in APC Buhari just have an incumbent power, the day Buhari live Aso Rock nothing for him again than to be in Daura, but TINUBU Will continue to be relevant in Nigeria politics whether he is the president or otherwise

Well said but those haters wut listen.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by Arabaincubus: 11:05am On Jun 01, 2022
Could it be that Farook Kperogi 'eats' bribes?' The unstableness of his analysis is chipping away his credibility.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by emmykk(m): 11:07am On Jun 01, 2022
tamdun:
U want them to sabotage apc so atiku can win? Farouk is dumbo

That is what will happen
Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by Maberu: 11:21am On Jun 01, 2022
alsudan:

son of a bitch , it will shock your miserable generation how tinubu will emerge president of Nigeria. no tinubu no Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Election Postponement: Where Was Mahmood Rushing To For God's Sake? - Momodu / New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo / 'No Tribe Can Claim Lagos, Even Oba Of Lagos Is From Benin Lineage.'--Lagos Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.