Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem (36963 Views)

The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem / Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by Maberu: 11:25am On Jun 01, 2022
mrvitalis:
Who ever Buhari picks would win the primaries oga ...that's not even a fight

Think a northerner would go against Buhari because of tinubu is wishful thinking

Who would back tinubu ? Divided south west ?
South south he rarely campaigned and that have their strong candidates too ?

Or south east he didn't even visit ?

Lmao ...the question is who would Buhari pick

Lawal , ameachi , osibanjo , nwajuba or onu?
your southeast is not relevant, with or without your support tinubu is our next president. tinubu or to your tent ohh isreal. dumb osu/ohu

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by Maberu: 11:27am On Jun 01, 2022
Corporate2020:

Your father that is not a Druggie, please list his life achievements here
his father is an ogogoro man , he's valueless

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by Bullahville: 11:45am On Jun 01, 2022
Corporate2020:

We will see in few days.

Buhari's pick is inconsequential, because he won't be allowed to pick. We are ready to fight dirty, and we mean it
who are the "We"...O Y O
Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by Carlosdd: 11:55am On Jun 01, 2022
You guys picked another arch enemy in Tinubu and President Buhari that was subjected to series of attack , calling him something from Sudan ,declared him dead while alive has suddenly turn to your hero . If it’s destiny that The Man Tinubu will govern this country it means you have another years to continue in your campaign of hatred, envy and bitterness....

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by 7lives: 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
organicfoods:
They are really afraid of him, you know why? They kept hurting him but still he never showed any sign of anger, yet he kept his friendship with them going. They are so scared of what he might do.

They need to fear him, because they don't know what's in his mind.
They also don't want to loose their hold on power.
Head or tail they will go down.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by duwdu: 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
babaolofin:

Farooq Kperoqi, thanks for the intelligent analysis of the travails and struggles of Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Many are the afflictions of a great star.

Awolowo, in one of his books - Voice of Reason says ' only the deep can reach unto the deep'. My disappointment is Adamu an old man whom many people thought would be above the board brought Oyegun as the Chairman of the Screening Committee. That is very crude and uncivilized. It is a dirty politics and is too open for an old man.

As I have said severally, my major grudge is against Osinbajo. Left to me, no delegate from Ogun State should vote for him, especially, from Ijebu speaking area. What he did is not in our characters. I have said this severally and I know Akarigbo and Awujale understand my viewpoints.

Ojudu should have directed his support to Fayemi his Ekiti brother.

Well said.

P34c3
Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by duwdu: 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2022
Gozac:

Ok nah, it's a week now to the day of reckoning.
Don't leave this forum by then

LoL, and neither should you na.

P34c3
Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by duwdu: 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
Saintinoo:

Lawan was Buhari choice not Tinubu, Akume was Tinubu choice in 3015 which Saraki hijacked.

For me, the part I've put in bold letters is nice to know if correct; thanks.

P34c3
Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by Demol4trillions(m): 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
By God's grace Tinubu is going to the No1 citizen seat with incredibly unstoppable force. InshaAllah Tinubu is the Next President and the best president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by duwdu: 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
omokab:
stay there and be saying rubbish because of free data you got from mtn. Learn you won't learn. Only born with hatred . If tinibu is not chosen APC should forget about winning anything called presidential election. Thank Gid his friend has won in PDP and he will just work for him . At the end he no loose completely because he will have saying in Atiku government . Go and learn politics 101

Hmm, this is plausible fa.

P34c3
Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by walefresh3(m): 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
altteemy:
If Tinubu is sabotaged in APC, he might back up Peter Obi who is a preferred southerner and this will be the boost they need. Other power brokers will follow suite and an Ibo presidency would be realized.

We're in funny days.
Dis can only happened if northerner eventually be come apc flagbearer...
Tinubu will mobilize sw for obi unconditionally..

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by walefresh3(m): 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
duwdu:

Well said.

P34c3

God bless you...
Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by altteemy: 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
walefresh3:

Dis can only happened if northerner eventually be come apc flagbearer...
Tinubu will mobilize sw for obi unconditionally..

I won't be surprised to see Sanusi as the Obi's running mate then.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by duwdu: 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
walefresh3:

God bless you...

... and you too, thanks.

P34c3
Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by 2016easy2017: 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:
Another wack analysis by Farooq, professor of controversy

They have all been shouting cabal cabal without mentioning a single name, it simply means the cabals are just imaginary set of people

The silent Daura
El-Rufai among others
Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by offiahvictor(m): 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
omokab:
not only power of incumbency ,what of power of forever . man pass man. That party will be destroyed within some hours . The person brought handicap to the house will know how to move him out of the house . I pray they will do that . APC is gone forever .
You pee poo will cry tire. continue crying...
Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by gaskiyamagana: 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
alsudan:
Kperogi hyping the Druggie to his death.

Buhari has openly declared he will choose a Successor.

if them born Thiefnibu papa well (whoever he is, because he’s unknown) he should come out and challenge the Presidents decision.
Chief Wailer
Anti Jonathan's Undertaker
NairaLand Group.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by gaskiyamagana: 11:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:
Another wack analysis by Farooq, professor of controversy

They have all been shouting cabal cabal without mentioning a single name, it simply means the cabals are just imaginary set of people
Give us yours, coordinator of Chuktinubu
Re: Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem by Msports: 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
Gozac:

Go and purchase Sniper from Idumagbo or Ojota market, it never fails at all grin grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Punch: Why Buhari Was Not Invited For Trump’s Inauguration – Fayose / IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) / Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.