Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,462 members, 7,861,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

If Your Babe Has Never For Once Used Ur Picture As Her Profile Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Babe Has Never For Once Used Ur Picture As Her Profile Picture (985 Views)

I Once Used To Be Uniben Bad Girl / 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe / A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Babe Has Never For Once Used Ur Picture As Her Profile Picture by Odefy(m): 7:55pm On May 31, 2022
If your babe has never for once used ur picture as her profile picture, mean she belongs to the street. True or false? shocked shocked
Re: If Your Babe Has Never For Once Used Ur Picture As Her Profile Picture by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:59pm On May 31, 2022
Keep mute...you sound like a little boy..not everyone is used to the public lifestyle..most prefer to be Private with their relationship..
Why not respect that and stop being petty huh? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Babe Has Never For Once Used Ur Picture As Her Profile Picture by donaldking10: 8:27pm On May 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Keep mute...you sound like a little boy..not everyone is used to the public lifestyle..most prefer to be Private with their relationship..

don't mind the foolish boy.
dated a girl who was in the same department with me, but we decided to keep everything on a low due to the fact we didn't need childish departmental gossips.
I personally asked her not to post my pictures & keep everything between us on a low.
Re: If Your Babe Has Never For Once Used Ur Picture As Her Profile Picture by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:30pm On May 31, 2022
donaldking10:

don't mind the foolish boy.
dated a girl who was in the same department with me, but we decided to keep everything on a low due to the fact we didn't need childish departmental gossips.
I personally asked her not to post my pictures & keep everything between us on a low.
Exactly.. simple as that.. everyone with his/her own preference and way of doing things..

1 Like

Re: If Your Babe Has Never For Once Used Ur Picture As Her Profile Picture by slickbak(m): 8:36pm On May 31, 2022
I’ll be more worried than glad if a lady posts my picture.
Re: If Your Babe Has Never For Once Used Ur Picture As Her Profile Picture by Alapojames: 8:41pm On May 31, 2022
Since your Pic had been used, abeg go uba go collect money
Abi the thing they increase credit alert?

What if she uploaded it, then block everyone from viewing it except you angry ?
Trust this gender at your own peril
Re: If Your Babe Has Never For Once Used Ur Picture As Her Profile Picture by BigRocky: 8:49pm On May 31, 2022
Op is either childish or senceless or a potential simp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Babe Has Never For Once Used Ur Picture As Her Profile Picture by bidexdo(m): 9:01pm On May 31, 2022
Odefy:
If your babe has never for once used ur picture as her profile picture, mean she belongs to the street. True or false? shocked shocked

Abeg shift if she use Ur pic for her DP , even put Ur pic in her phone even hang ham at home, last last she still belong to the street grin grin grin
Re: If Your Babe Has Never For Once Used Ur Picture As Her Profile Picture by bidexdo(m): 9:03pm On May 31, 2022
Alapojames:
Since your Pic had been used, abeg go uba go collect money
Abi the thing they increase credit alert?

What if she uploaded it, then block everyone from viewing it except you angry ?
Trust this gender at your own peril

Guy u get sence leave the simp alone cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: If Your Babe Has Never For Once Used Ur Picture As Her Profile Picture by eedhrisademola(m): 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I tire o.
But wait o, not even for once!
Re: If Your Babe Has Never For Once Used Ur Picture As Her Profile Picture by Wizywiz(m): 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
Op don't count so much on it ooo... doesn't matter... grin
Re: If Your Babe Has Never For Once Used Ur Picture As Her Profile Picture by Dorwadora(f): 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
I don't like public display of affection. I don't post people's pictures. No matter who you are, don't expect it from me.

The picture of Buddha has been gracing my Dp for months now undecided....
Re: If Your Babe Has Never For Once Used Ur Picture As Her Profile Picture by Polynek(m): 11:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
Childish mentality sad

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2022 Bella & Sheggz Caught Red Handed ! / / The Age/life Span Of Pussy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.