Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,074 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! (1253 Views)

See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days / Apart From KuliKuli,TomTom,MoiMoi,. What Other Word Do Nigerians Say Twice? / My Friends' Mom Wants Sex From Me Just To Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Don't kill yourself. BUHARI is almost gone and things go better!
Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Kollins11: 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
Albertone:

Finally!Our comrade is gone cry
Seriously, is the op dead now??
Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Newusername(m): 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
Boss, think about the day you did something great and your parent(s) smiled and let that tell you how you will be the cause of their agony if you decide to take your life. Na everywhere wetin you dey experience dey but with God and determination we keep pushing. God will restore you totally.
Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Stevyne: 12:07am On Jun 02, 2022
Whatever the case is
All will be well very soon
Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by bahdpersona(m): 12:23am On Jun 02, 2022
Think about how your mum or your dad has always trust you to become a great person life. The feeling you brought when you were born and lastly the great wishes you've had when you were small. You're only trying to run from your fears. You're a coward
Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 02, 2022
I hope he's safe now
Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Looter100: 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Abc125:
not funny...
it wasn't me
Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by tnerro1(m): 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
Go out in a blaze of glory
Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by adadike(f): 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
Oya come to Anambra, make we drink over bottle of beer, you tell me your story, I tell you mine,together we will find a happy ending.
Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Agwotulumbe(f): 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
adadike:
Oya come to Anambra, make we drink over bottle of beer, you tell me your story, I tell you mine,together we will find a happy ending.
no happy ending belongs to me and you.
it'll end in my bed kiss
Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by adadike(f): 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
no happy ending belongs to me and you.
it'll end in my bed kiss
grin jealousy no go kee you. So I should leave him to die ? No way!
Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Agwotulumbe(f): 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
adadike:
grin jealousy no go kee you. So I should leave him to die ? No way!
angry
Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by MediMedi(m): 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
There's problem to anything under the sky, all you have to do for us is to mention them
Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Gab212(m): 12:01am On Jun 03, 2022
God Loves you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. / Let's Be Sincere. (guys Only) / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.