Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 (63466 Views)

I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala / Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Osek(m): 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
I never liked this man called tinubu but as a Godfather in the west, am impressed by his deeds but what he said yesterday was uncalled for... I expected more from him, he is literally threatening the governor to vote for me. As a jagaban that he is, he should knw there is a reprisal for all this stuffs he said, no one is a puppet he should knw that... How a single man can be so full of himself, if God was a man most of us would have been gone by now... Best thing for oga tinubu is to be calm and quiet, when you are like this ur enemies will never see you coming not jumping and shouting up and down, you are giving him more power to hurt you....
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by lexy2014: 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
IjawRep:
On that one Tinubu is very correct.

Tinubu ACN

Buhari CPC

And the ANPP

Merged to form APC so as to defeat Goodluck

Buhari already lost three times before then and as they merged, Tinubu helped him.

A belong to ACN

P belong to ANPP

And C belong to CPC

It becomes APC.

Does that automatically qualify him to be Nigeria's next president?
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by lexy2014: 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
Philipponzaghi:
City Boy, the Jagaban!

He worked hard for other people in the past 15 years, fighting hard to place them at the top. He already picked his form for senatorial ticket in 2007 but had to step down for someone else because he said they might take Lagos and that spells doom for the AC in retaining the SouthWest.

He is not selfish, he helped Vice President, Senators, governors, Speakers, and etc to get to the top, WHY can't they just reciprocate just this ONE TIME?

Let's even agree they won't reciprocate, why then go about lying about who helped you like the VP have been doing? That is treachery!

We are not saying Buhari should support Asiwaju, BUT at least allow for a fair primaries where the delegates will vote their conscience; That request is not too much from someone that helped you achieve your dream after failing 3 times

If there's no primaries, can Tinubu not test his popularity in another party? What does he stand to loose?

Since u say Tinubu isn't selfish, can u give us a brief on alpha beta?
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Mickykarim: 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
TRUE TALK WITH THE HOME TRUTH. TELL THEM MORE AND LET THE INGRATES KNOW!
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by abbey621(m): 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
FakeUnity:

If he tries rubbish, he will be dealt with and stripped of all the tax proceeds he has been stealing from the SW.

You Nurtw dogs can bark for a few days but when the army use some of you for shooting practice others go get sense.

You guys have been watching too many Telemundo, 9ja politics goes beyond your little undertsanding.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by DeepRoyal: 11:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Pineapplelove:
so true and real

I get good vibes from you, please tell me you are in Lag?

Modified: 17/06
Checking in soon?

Modified: 26/06
Sighs!

Checking in again: 09/07
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by olawonder(m): 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
MartinsD12:

You don't understand politics, first understand politics than you can quote me

Ok, now that he won the ticket I can quote you and confirm that it’s you who doesn’t understand politics!
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by MartinsD12(m): 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
olawonder:

Ok, now that he won the ticket I can quote you and confirm that it’s you who doesn’t understand politics!
Your quote is needless, baseless and senseless, what's important with your quote, case closed.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Akanbiedu(m): 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
nduchucks:
Ladies and gentlemen, with that speech in Yoruba, Tinubu has thrown in the towel, knowing fully well that dissing the leader of his party, Buhari, is tantamount to committing suicide.

At the rate he is going, he will end up in prison. Awolowo who was 100 times the man that Tinubu is was jailed, how much less Jagaban Borgu?

Just remembered the mischievous you now, decided to check on you ni.
How far mallam? Hope you are adjusting to the reality of a Tinubu presidency come 2023. Ire ooooo
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by nduchucks: 3:28am On Jun 20, 2022
Akanbiedu:

Just remembered the mischievous you now, decided to check on you ni.
How far mallam? Hope you are adjusting to the reality of a Tinubu presidency come 2023. Ire ooooo

Goodness gracious!!!

It's good to hear from you. You and I know that Nigeria deserves a better head of state than Tinubu, unfortunately Atiku no better.

Peter Obi cannot win due to the rigging machinery at play.

Given that the electorate will not pick the next President, my money is not on Tinubu. Sad to say this.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Uchek(m): 6:24am On Jun 20, 2022
What are the matters of Yoruba Tinubu asked Buhari not to joke with for his support of his candidacy? Have Buhari kept to that promise?
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Akanbiedu(m): 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
nduchucks:

Goodness gracious!!!

It's good to hear from you. You and I know that Nigeria deserves a better head of state than Tinubu, unfortunately Atiku no better.

Given that the electorate will not pick the next President, my money is not on Tinubu. Sad to say this.

Support Atiku with your "full chest". This your not here nor there write-up, e no enter. @ bolded, you said that before the primary.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Cromagnon: 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Poor Tinubu. The handwriting is clearly written on the wall, that he's going to loose woefully, reason he starts lamenting.

Truth be said, Tinubu played no significant role in Buhari emergence as the president. If there's anyone that can say this again and again and I believe without a doubt it's Rab'u Musa Kwankwaso and other PDP bigwigs who decamped from PDP to APC as at that time.

It's only foolish Idiotic nonentities that will believe this baseless propaganda by Tinubu. Even Lagos state that Tinubu owned as his property, he couldn't influence the election there much. Tinubu was so inconsequentîal in 2015 presidential election.

Okay let's agree with you that you made him president. So your intention was for him to pay you back too? Lol....wake up , you have been played big time.

how market
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Cromagnon: 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
successmatters:
Asiwaju pulls off his gloves grin

He talk too much and is already wailing in pains even before the elections.
how market �
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Pineapplelove: 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
DeepRoyal:

I get good vibes from you, please tell me you are in Lag?

Modified: 17/06
Checking in soon?

Modified: 26/06
Sighs!

Checking in again: 09/07
DO YOU HAVE MONEY ?
MAKE YOU NO GO DEY CHECK TAYA
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by DeepRoyal: 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
Pineapplelove:
DO YOU HAVE MONEY ?
MAKE YOU NO GO DEY CHECK TAYA

Stop it!

Don't make it transactional, all that does is cheat you in the end.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Akanbiedu(m): 9:51am On Mar 05, 2023
nduchucks:

Goodness gracious!!!

Oya nah Nduka, what say you?
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by nduchucks: 1:39am On Mar 06, 2023
Akanbiedu:

Oya nah Nduka, what say you?

I have to admit that I grossly underestimated Tinubu.

May God give the President-elect good health so that he can rule effectively.

What we truly need is restructuring and a brand new constitution. Given that the current system favors Tinubu, I doubt that he'll make this needed restructuring a priority.

Unfortunately, I have to hold my nose and work to make more mulla from this incoming administration. cool

May God bless Nigeria, the greatest country in Africa!!!
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Akanbiedu(m): 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
nduchucks:

I have to admit that I grossly underestimated Tinubu.

May God give the President-elect good health so that he can rule effectively.

What we truly need is restructuring and a brand new constitution. Given that the current system favors Tinubu, I doubt that he'll make this needed restructuring a priority.

Unfortunately, I have to hold my nose and work to make more mulla from this incoming administration. cool

May God bless Nigeria, the greatest country in Africa!!!

You are underestimating him again. If there is only one Nigerian that could restructure the country, that person would be Tinubu. He has the conviction and the courage. coupled with the capacity to execute plans - shortterm and longterm. Apart from national security concerns, a major reason people fear restructuring is their thinking they don't have resources to sustain themselves. But that is incorrect. Every part of this country is established to be blessed. A doer like Tinubu will help them realize their potentials before restructuring takes place.

No, you don't have to hold your nose to make money. It's only those with lack of business acumen that need to be corrupt to make money. With Asiwaju, we won't even have to shout about corruption. You will just notice it is reducing.

We are lucky to have him.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by DEROXMAN: 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Poor Tinubu. The handwriting is clearly written on the wall, that he's going to loose woefully, reason he starts lamenting.

Truth be said, Tinubu played no significant role in Buhari emergence as the president. If there's anyone that can say this again and again and I believe without a doubt it's Rab'u Musa Kwankwaso and other PDP bigwigs who decamped from PDP to APC as at that time.

It's only foolish Idiotic nonentities that will believe this baseless propaganda by Tinubu. Even Lagos state that Tinubu owned as his property, he couldn't influence the election there much. Tinubu was so inconsequentîal in 2015 presidential election.

Okay let's agree with you that you made him president. So your intention was for him to pay you back too? Lol....wake up , you have been played big time.

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence / Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities / Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.