Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) (84849 Views)

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / When Pre-Wedding Picture Goes Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
I saw this picture trending online and I decided to share it with my lovely people here.

What do you think might be going on here? Why were the frowning?

Can it be stress?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
Is this news pls?

246 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by MadamVanessa(f): 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
shocked

The sun that's shading into the guy's eyes is making the guy face to be like that, the lady is pained because finally she has settled with a huge for nothing dick guy, who frustrate her always in bed. The dick is useless.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
Is this news pls?
No, it's not and this forum isn't for news alone.

I only asked question Sir

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by Joezinho: 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dude isn't frowning. Na so him face be.

The lady looks pretty but I always wonder, why does naija women always so prideful about their beauty?

I guess most of them have not travel out to witness how Caucasian and Mongoloid are so hot like fire.

Landlady , travel and see..

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by Stallionhorse: 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
I think you should mind your business?!!

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by pyyxxaro: 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
Maybe after abstaining from Pre-Marital sex , she just got info that her hubby’s Peeniiisss is like biro cover undecided

On TIFFNUBU’s testes I stand

Sai baba cool

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by HRSweetness(f): 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Honestly, It's annoying reading that question all the time. There's a genre of news called entertainment news.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by money121(m): 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
Boya sun

10 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Nice response from you.. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by Truvelisback(m): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by Candidlady: 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
angry

It is not stress
Who will be happy when you know you are doomed and chained with a fig tree who would prolly/definitely cheat on you with someone else.

He won't just cheat on you..
He will hit you abuse both verbally and physically

You have a Lil quarell he will be quick to leave the house just to cool off but end up lodging in a hotel with a sex worker.

After two years and kids for him he'd see you as old.

Poor lady

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nice response from you.. grin
Thanks dear!
Don't mind him jawre.
That's why we have other sections apart from news stuffs.

3 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by mardis: 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
Can't you see it is the sun reflection on their face.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

It is not stress
Who will be happy when you know you are doomed and chained with a fig tree who would prolly/definitely cheat on you with someone else.

He won't just cheat on you..
He will hit you abuse both verbally and physically

You have a Lil quarell he will be quick to leave the house just to cool off but end up lodging in a hotel with a sex worker.

After two years and kids for him he'd see you as old.

Poor lady

Candidlady...

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by Nonexisting: 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
mardis:
Can't you see it is the sun reflection on their face.
Which sun? Nigga is forcing himself to keep a good look but his inner mind which knows the war ahead couldn't help but express frustrations.

6 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by Jmichael1(m): 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
The guy get hard face

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by Candidlady: 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Candid.lady...

Nandez wink
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:

Nandez wink

What's good with you?
grin
How ya been fairing?
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by oz4real83(m): 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
You went to people's wedding ceremony, ate free rice and cake, had some drinks and probably went home with some gifts even when you didn't give them any gift. All you could pay them back with was to snap a pic when the sun rays were directly on their faces and you came online to talk bad and expect your likes to also speak bad about them, just tell me why devil no go punish you undecided undecided

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by Acidbath: 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
That lady is going to deal mercilessly with him.

3 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by TheRace55: 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
haha
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by Candidlady: 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What's good with you?
grin
How ya been fairing?

Fine Nandez
What's with the patios
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by Cousin9999: 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
oz4real83:
You went to people's wedding ceremony, ate free rice and cake, had some drinks and probably went home with some gifts even when you didn't give them any gift. All you could pay them back with was to snap a pic when the sun rays were directly on their faces

5 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by TheRace55: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
grin

The Bride and the groom go be like :

See dis people dey Chop our Rice and chicken vawulently while we dey stand for these Hot SUN with an empty belly.
Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by meneski(m): 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
Na two of Dem nose. grin

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by Unzerious: 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
pyyxxaro:

On TIFFNUBU’s testes I stand

U wan crush Jagaban's Balls

4 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by IsellSmartTvs: 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
Na d photographer cus am
Na iPhone him use snap them,come tell a whole couple to stay inside sun grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) by Onyinyechi22: 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Maybe it's because of the sun

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Romancelanders Voicenote Thread...... / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.