Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) (67227 Views)

What Is The Worst Reply You Have Gotten After Asking Someone To Be Your Gf or bf / Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Tannhauser(m): 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
grin
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by AutoRedux: 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
Cause I'm a girl don't assume...

1. I'm straight...

2. I wanna get married...

3. I want kids...

undecided

Lesbo arsehole.
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by izubext007: 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
I will do it for any woman who makes make me proud and respectful
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Makowonda: 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
The lady on the shirt is more beautiful.He will definitely cheat on this one beside him with the one on the shirt.That's what I can say for now.
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Burgerlomo: 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
That will not stop him from collecting another gal's number grin
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by FireUpNow(m): 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Whshe has used pant used for period to while his face as face towel. Tueh
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
For faithful wife Yes, for hoe I never knack Yes for , for Hoe I knack and the knacking sweet Yes, for hoe wey dey knack Around NO undecided
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:
I don't want to see "SIMP" On this thread angry

Any man who loves his wife or gf will not have a problem doing this.

Not only "will" I do this, I actually do it. I do it ALL THE TIME I go out with my wife.

We've been married for many years, and I have never loved her less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Thomthom(m): 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
phr33man:
Nothing wrong if done for your wife not gf. Take it or leave it, you are a simp as a man once you get married. Simp attributes will definitely come in while in marriage as you have to safe your home.

Redpillers can call me Mr Simpson.
God bless you.. I like people that says the truth the way it is in real life not fake fake things... I dey pound sometimes for house self...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by siofra(f): 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
kozmicity:

Yup, lemme guess... Because you were called a captain? grin .

It's the final book of the lightbringer series by Brent Weeks, not my best read but it's definitely up there. I'm presuming you read fantasy fiction?

I love fantasy. Currently reading HP Lovecraft works. But I'll check this one out.
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Bamzyriches451: 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Damn!
Only a SIMPle man can do that shit.
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by SpiritLION(m): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:

Madam your thinking is very low! Who told you doing that is evidence of love?? Or if the guy wants to cheat girls would be afraid?? You girls that are hunting for married men all over the place to sleep with??
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by naturefellow(m): 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:

I'll rather sponsor a billboard. What is this pettiness?
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by 1F30M4(f): 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lmaooooo wetin be dis cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Dynamicboss: 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:

This doesn't qualify Love. There are more actions that speaks volume than wearing a tattered t-shirt with the face of a troublesome lady on it
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:

Men like this cheat well well.
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Javalord000(m): 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
grin

This is awful... grin

I see my boyfriend wearing this, I'm gonna cut the shirt with a scissors... grin

Cringe...

Where can I get pictures of your face I need to make this shirt for myself wink cool lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by SPAMBOX7: 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
Coming from ths piece of sh** who created a thread defending yahoo boys...
dum.bass

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Minjim: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
If she brought it. Why not?
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Blackfox: 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
grin

This is awful... grin

I see my boyfriend wearing this, I'm gonna cut the shirt with a scissors... grin

Cringe...
is like you are not pure
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by winner37(m): 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
This man never experienced heart break that can lead to heart attack before ....
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by MisterKennedy(m): 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:

Siofra, doing what? Do you mean holding hands?
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by kozmicity: 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:

I love fantasy. Currently reading HP Lovecraft works. But I'll check this one out.

I'll check out lovecraft, you check out Brandon Sanderson... I've read all the books by popular authors and I'm currently scrounging through google. So if you got any reads please do share. And if you need some... Just holla.

Ciao, have a nice evening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Blupen(m): 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Dorwadora:
Personally, I wouldn't want my husband wearing my face all over his body grin grin grin grin grin

I'll burn the cloth sef
but you are so beautiful
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Youngpo413: 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
TheRace55:
TOTOMATIZED
pùssy_whipped rather...
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Propertyforum: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
I'm here for the comments
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by chase4(m): 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
Borders on obsession, not a good sign in my opinion.
Watch ⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiU3J-RlC3M&t=9s
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by generalwo(m): 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
No.... Guys that do this tend to cheat the most... All these ones na eye service......
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Okoroawusa: 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
All I see is the size of her ikpu
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Jayinyourdreams(m): 8:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hmm nothing to see here
Just a SIMPle man and his wife
Re: Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) by Wwwq: 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
I ain’t no whorre

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / Ghanaian Couple Engage In Sexually-Charged Dance At Their Wedding (Pix, Video) / 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.