Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,205 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

Some Girls Are Just Too Beautiful. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Are Just Too Beautiful. (5717 Views)

+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Are Just Too Beautiful. by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
Those white ladies are artificial

The lips are plastic oyibo have thin lips

If she natural beauty then I will approve it but this are trash
Re: Some Girls Are Just Too Beautiful. by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
She is damn beautiful.

But that is all I can say, and that is because that is the reality, and that is where it will stop. I can never turn myself into her slave.

Rather, I will turn her into my slave.

I will make her the one to love me to the extent of selling her father's properties.
Re: Some Girls Are Just Too Beautiful. by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
Thebadpolitican:
Those white ladies are artificial

The lips are plastic oyibo have thin lips

If she natural beauty then I will approve it but this are trash

Depends on the type of white she is.

She looks Middle Eastern. I believe her beauty is very natural.
Re: Some Girls Are Just Too Beautiful. by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Depends on the type of white she is.

She looks Middle Eastern. I believe her beauty is very natural.

Nope most white who have such lips went for plastic bro Middle eastern have thin lips don't you watch the news and you see their Ladies
Re: Some Girls Are Just Too Beautiful. by Boomboost(m): 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Richsteemit:
Chaii Omo this girl fineoooo. I can spend my live savings on this girl. I can even sell my family house to marry this girl. grin grin. Omo see beauty. My dream to marry a beautiful woman will come true. I finally know why some niggas simp. We know all girls are useless but we go still manage them grin grin

There's a stage in self development that makes you aware of the abundance of physical beauty. There are millions/billions of girls that can be as beautiful with makeup, filters and the right poses.
Re: Some Girls Are Just Too Beautiful. by nnamdi640: 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
Sorry is your name. Tell her to wash off her makeup first
Re: Some Girls Are Just Too Beautiful. by obinna58(m): 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
Is it only me that doesn't see beauty except for makeup and filter

I don't value in beauty any more as long as they're in their natural manipulation mode
Re: Some Girls Are Just Too Beautiful. by Hoodyrich(m): 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Now let's assume you both get married no disrespect though picture your daughter having this same looks in dark skin ,what would you call that I think that would be average.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help / U.s Based Naija Stripper Girl Scatters Instagram With Bombom Shaking Video Agai / MUST READ: Crazy Myths About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.