Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) (48728 Views)

Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful / +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / Beautiful Photo Of New Couple And Their Bridal Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Brawlscartel(m): 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
I'm currently dating a Vietnamese... Chai this girl go well...

My time with her she told me Vietnam have so many young single mothers.....

I think Nigerians should reason that side..

Note: I'm not dating her because of passport oooo...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by chatinent: 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
Link me up with her friend.

WhatsApp below.
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Bodyodour: 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lol. Everybody is now after the paper and citizenship .

13 Likes

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Brawlscartel(m): 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bodyodour:
Lol. Everybody is now after the paper and citizenship .

I'm not bro
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by martolux(m): 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
Vietnam of all places in the world? Their economy is bad. Beside, I would choose a non bleaching African woman over a white woman because WW skin would fade easily. A 65 years old African woman would look better than a 50 years old white....#BlackDon'tCrack!

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by SweetBuns(f): 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
martolux:
Vietnam of all places in the world? Their economy is bad. Beside, I would choose a non bleaching African woman over a white woman because WW skin would fade easily. A 65 years old African woman would look better than a 50 years old white....#BlackDon'tCrack!
imagine a Nigerian dissing other nationalities cause of "bad economy"

like pot calling kettle black

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
even if u dating her for papers u wouldnt benefit anything anything from it cheesy
Vietnam,thailand,malaysian and philipine ladies are very preety and some of them are even endowed sef for an asian lady.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
lefulefu:
even if u dating her for papers u wouldnt benefit anything anything from it cheesy
Vietnam,thailand,malaysian and philipine ladies are very preety and some of them are even endowed sef for an asian lady.
toor..
He be like say na abroad woman I go marry Las Las o

8 Likes

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
martolux:
Vietnam still has a far better economy if u want to compare to nigeria and as for visa and papers i guess op is just dating for attraction and love.No body everybody must date for visa cheesy.Ukraine ,belarus,macedonia and other few eastern european countries are not that rich if u want to compare them to western european countries but few nigerians tend to get married to their women ..not because of visa or papers but just because of attraction.Everything no be about visa and papers cheesy.

28 Likes

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Brawlscartel(m): 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
martolux:

There economy isn't bad sir..

The value of naira is more than Vietnamese dong...

2 Likes

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
southniyikaye:
toor..
He be like say na abroad woman I go marry Las Las o
if ur main intention in marrying asian woman is because of visa or papers u might get disappointed oo cheesy.Marrying a chinese or philipines doesnt not give u any guarantee of being a citizen cheesy.But their women dey attractive though..and when i am talking about attractive women i am talking about philipines,malaysian and thailand ladies.

9 Likes

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Brawlscartel(m): 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
SweetBuns:

God bless you bro

2 Likes

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by martolux(m): 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2021
I talk based on my personal encounter with some Vietnamese guys at my former place of work. Beside, Nigeria is not the worst country on earth.
SweetBuns:

6 Likes

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
lefulefu:
if ur main intention in marrying asian woman is because of visa or papers u might get disappointed oo cheesy.Marrying a chinese or philipines doesnt not give u any guarantee of being a citizen cheesy.But their women dey attractive though..and when i am talking about attractive women i am talking about philipines,malaysian and thailand ladies.
oga lefulefu, oya connect me to one abeg

3 Likes

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Bodyodour: 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2021
martolux:
Vietnam economy, bad? Check very well before spewing out rubbish .

11 Likes

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by dollytino4real(f): 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
na the whiteness or where the beauty dey?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Brawlscartel(m): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
Guys Vietnam ladies like black guys....

3 Likes

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by austine4real(m): 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
Withe snow

cheesy grin grin
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Ishilove: 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
Brawlscartel:
I'm currently dating a Vietnamese... Chai this girl go well...

My time with her she told me Vietnam have so many young single mothers.....

I think Nigerians should reason that side..

Note: I'm not dating her because of passport oooo...

Let her scrub off her make up before I can comment on her beauty

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Fmghewzy(m): 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
She is too white lol.
Looks like a vampire.
(Vampire diaries and twilight comes to mind)
I can never marry a white lady or any sort.
I like white people but the skin really irritates me.

It is a good thing they like to tan.
They would look a bit better.

Black or Latina smiley
Are my choice

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I've dated white, Asian, African American and African women. My final pick for marriage was an African woman. If African women can just get that local materialistic mentality out of their heads and learn a little more sophistication and polish, they are by far the best.

Environment plays a great part in a woman's finish.

18 Likes

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Fmghewzy(m): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I've dated white, Asian, African American and African women. My final pick for marriage was an African woman. If African women can just get that local materialistic mentality out of their heads and learn a little more sophistication and polish, they are by far the best.

Environment plays a great part in a woman's finish.

You are smart.

Akata all the way.
Just look at the muscular chocolate thighs of Black women,he dey burst my brain.
Coupled with a beautiful round face,and sexy lips.The round boobs and bottom finish it all.

If the woman is now smart oo my God,I fit become simp on top her mattersmiley

13 Likes

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by gfon(m): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
Fmghewzy:
She is too white lol. Looks like a vampire. (Vampire diaries and twilight comes to mind) I can never marry a white lady or any sort. I like white people but the skin really irritates me.
It is a good thing they like to tan. They would look a bit better.
Black or Latina smiley Are my choice
latina for me anyday.twice on saturdays

12 Likes

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
Fmghewzy:

You are smart.

Akata all the way.
Just look at the muscular chocolate thighs of Black women,he dey burst my brain.
Coupled with a beautiful round face,and sexy lips.The round boobs and bottom finish it all.

If the woman is now smart oo my God,I fit become simp on top her mattersmiley

They are not only physically superior. Even mentally. Asian and white women seem to have a lot of drama and mental issues. If there's anything I dislike, it's feminine drama. African women are strong and resourceful. They can be real assets if you get a good one. Of course, they still have the fundamental flaws that other women have, but overall, with an above average level of sophistication, and a little husbandly training, they out perform any other type of woman.

And yes, they are prettier; when they stay natural and don't try to turn themselves to white women by bleaching, painting themselves and attaching all kinds of decorations to their heads, faces and bodies.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by iamyemiakins(m): 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
Na African-American dey my mind

4 Likes

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Molahnelson(m): 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
Please what is the reason why they are plenty single mum?

Good for your choice, but I still prefer an African woman even if they have all the drama but they maintain and respect traditional value, most women in the west and Asia they don't respect traditional value anymore

3 Likes

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Kingosytex(m): 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
The paint wey she use for her paint alone fit paint a full duplex. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Brawlscartel(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
Molahnelson:
Please what is the reason why they are plenty single mum?

Good for your choice, but I still prefer an African woman even if they have all the drama but they maintain and respect traditional value, most women in the west and Asia they don't respect traditional value anymore

Lol she is my girlfriend not wife...

I haven't even thought of marriage sef
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Brawlscartel(m): 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
Kingosytex:
The paint wey she use for her paint alone fit paint a full duplex. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

She is beautiful sir

10 Likes

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by ednut1(m): 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
Brawlscartel:

She is beautiful sir
where is the beauty

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by 400billionman: 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
Congratulations.

This is commendable in 2021.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
I don't find Vietnamese women attractive though.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos / How To Love An Igbo Man / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.