Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? (88886 Views)

Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" / Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) / Nigerian Man Steps Out In Bum Shorts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by izubext007: 10:21am On Jun 03, 2022
The society tire me
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by IDIOTmoderators: 10:21am On Jun 03, 2022
Very disgusting!

2 Likes

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by pegix(m): 10:22am On Jun 03, 2022
czarr:
The powers that be are interested in normalizing femininity in men. Because if that is achieved, real men who would stand up to face them when they start their real agendas would be interested in how they look in the mirror, docile, less aggressive and less confrontational.

20 years ago if you came out and told men that they have to take a vaccine if not they wouldn't be able to travel, and they should lock themselves at home and not come out, there'd be a civil war for sure bevy rugged testosterone filled men would confront those powers, because that's just what men do. But they are creating a world where masculinity is demonized and called toxic.

The so called feminist who support the war on masculinity should know that a time will come when they would need men to be masculine and aggressive to stand against the agenda of the powers that be and those men would rather be in front of the mirror trying to get a perfect eyebrow.
grin cheesy grin funny
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by JovialJune(f): 10:22am On Jun 03, 2022
czarr:
The powers that be are interested in normalizing femininity in men. Because if that is achieved, real men who would stand up to face them when they start their real agendas would be interested in how they look in the mirror, docile, less aggressive and less confrontational.

20 years ago if you came out and told men that they have to take a vaccine if not they wouldn't be able to travel, and they should lock themselves at home and not come out, there'd be a civil war for sure bevy rugged testosterone filled men would confront those powers, because that's just what men do. But they are creating a world where masculinity is demonized and called toxic.

The so called feminist who support the war on masculinity should know that a time will come when they would need men to be masculine and aggressive to stand against the agenda of the powers that be and those men would rather be in front of the mirror trying to get a perfect eyebrow.

Na so,

Because feminists put a gun on men's head to rid themselves of their masculinity abi?

Men transgendering to women is feminists fault and doing because you men are too daft and docile to think and stand up for yourselves abi?

The way some of you reason sef, displaying emotions and blame game everytime, nothing is ever your fault, it must always be women's fault, and you claim to be the logical gender, smh.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Flex101: 10:23am On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:
grin

They're called hoochie daddy shorts. Very popular among Americans.

Can't wait for this trend to reach Nigeria grin

Kikikiki the last picture off me
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by IDIOTmoderators: 10:23am On Jun 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Mynd44
Seun
lalasticlala
OAM4J
Farano
Mukina2
And all mods seeing this..
Rule 2 and 3.. thanks
A beg go Siddon.... Who dem be? Check my moniker! Rubbish!
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Bahamas95(m): 10:23am On Jun 03, 2022
Any man that wears this rubbish in Nigeria should be stoned to death.

3 Likes

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by SALIMAN(m): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2022
First class stupidity
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 03, 2022
czarr:

This started a long time ago.
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by IDIOTmoderators: 10:24am On Jun 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Mynd44
Seun
lalasticlala
OAM4J
Farano
Mukina2
Rule 2 and 3.. thanks
How does the stupid rule you are quoting even applied to his comment?

1 Like

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2022
Mooh247:
Devil is now the tailor and fashion designer this days... Lucifer just dey pack people go hell

Well the devil wears Prada…..at least he has a little bit of fashion sense! But these ones shown on here!?
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by DSC7: 10:24am On Jun 03, 2022
Gays Outfit..

Disgusting embarassed

1 Like

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:25am On Jun 03, 2022
Ekwereduu...!! I can't stop laughing
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Konjiboii: 10:26am On Jun 03, 2022
No space for my preek, I will pass
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by xynerise: 10:26am On Jun 03, 2022
This is gay

1 Like

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by southsouthking(m): 10:27am On Jun 03, 2022
OP add graphics please.

Those ones with Sneakers and Agbada or Sneakers and Suit sometimes annoy me not to talk of this disgusting pics.

OP add graphics please.
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Salihusaliheen(m): 10:28am On Jun 03, 2022
RoyalBlu:
That last pic just made me spill my tea.

Shuo. Okokobioko things shocked
grin
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by VirileNelly2420: 10:29am On Jun 03, 2022
RoyalBlu:

Lol... Disgusting.
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by baralatie(m): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2022
Shalommy:
They all look gayish not normal. Chaii.
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 03, 2022
Gay things
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by GloriousGbola: 10:30am On Jun 03, 2022
When you want it to be known that you don't skip leg day
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by KaborLee: 10:31am On Jun 03, 2022
Let me reform the topic by asking ladies,if they can allow their guy dress like this....
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by FuckAllTheMODs: 10:31am On Jun 03, 2022
Normal ¾ short dey make person feel somehow when him wear it out, talk more of this thing.

Mum* trend!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by VirileNelly2420: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Mynd44
Seun
lalasticlala
OAM4J
Farano
Mukina2
Rule 2 and 3.. thanks
grin grin grin grin.
If u like tag Trump, or Elon Musk, UN,

... u're not left out in offensive response....

1 Like

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Mina79(f): 10:32am On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:
grin

You don't have to wait, you can start the trend.

1 Like

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by redcliff: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2022
czarr:

you are a real man!

2 Likes

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by almarthins(m): 10:32am On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:
grin

Awon gay bi yen
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Lightorder: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2022
If this madness shouldn’t go beyond the gym
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Rubbiish(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2022
RoyalBlu:

Lol I know u like him wink

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Sleekfingers: 10:34am On Jun 03, 2022
Shalommy:
They all look gayish not normal. Chaii.

And it is normal for woemen to wear bum short abi,?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Best Market For Okrika Shoes And Bags / See What A Full Grown Man Wore In Public ( Photo) / How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.