Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? (88884 Views)

Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" / Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) / Nigerian Man Steps Out In Bum Shorts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Blue86(m): 10:35am On Jun 03, 2022
What is not normal is not normal.
This trend is not normal.

1 Like

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by themanderon: 10:35am On Jun 03, 2022
The devil is terribly at work gathering souls for hell. May God save us from the madness sweeping the entire earth in the name of fashion.

1 Like

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Sleekfingers: 10:35am On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:
grin

They're called hoochie daddy shorts. Very popular among Americans.

Can't wait for this trend to reach Nigeria grin

Na the last picture , just dey make me laugh

grin grin grin grin

Look like diapers
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by blackslayer: 10:36am On Jun 03, 2022
ONLY gays WILL EWEAR THIS! A REAL MAN WILL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS gay SHIT!
FEMINIZATION OF THE BLACK MAN!

1 Like

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Nigeriainpeace: 10:36am On Jun 03, 2022
Madness plus mumu ness
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by LordTrezy(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2022
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Corporate2020: 10:37am On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:
grin

You are an agent of Lucifer, and Thunder will strike you very soon

1 Like

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by MartinsD12(m): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:
grin

This is iberiberism unacceptable, it's not manly.
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by siofra(f): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2022
JovialJune:

Na so,

Because feminists put a gun on men's head to rid themselves of their masculinity abi?

Men transgendering to women is feminists fault and doing because you men are too daft and docile to think and stand up for yourselves abi?

The way some of you reason sef, displaying emotions and blame game everytime, nothing is ever your fault, it must always be women's fault, and you claim to be the logical gender, smh.

Oh my God, ma'am!
grin
I almost spilled my latte.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Sleekfingers: 10:37am On Jun 03, 2022
Kollins11:
I know say you don masturbate your kpekus tire while seeing these pictures.

Reason I don't eat cucumber offered to me in a single lady's house.

You go like wahala ooooo..... grin grin grin
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by jamesversion: 10:37am On Jun 03, 2022
Sodom and Gomorrah v2 will definitely be in this generation
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:39am On Jun 03, 2022
Gay wears not for real men

1 Like

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Omniman(m): 10:39am On Jun 03, 2022
Some one just carry random pictures online.

talk say na fashion trend.

angry

2 Likes

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Tonytonex(m): 10:39am On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:
grin

nonsense. This is female wear.

1 Like

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by LZAA: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2022
Among booty bandits it is grin grin
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Akharmony: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2022
By thr fruits you shall no them. .
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Sleekfingers: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Mynd44
Seun
lalasticlala
OAM4J
Farano
Mukina2
And all mods seeing this..
Rule 2 and 3.. thanks

But he said, the truth...... grin grin grin

Na thunder go fire those moderators you mentioned.......those idiots allow tribalism and hate speeches on this forum, without doing the necessary.......
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by bukatyne(f): 10:40am On Jun 03, 2022
thorpido:
It makes them look silly.
Some men in Naija are catching up with it already.
The next thing is for men to start wearing crop tops.

The silly look is part of the goal to create weak man who lose their masculine core.

Then weak man can't lead families who have a strong sense of identity.

I cringe!

3 Likes

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by MrUchenna1(m): 10:41am On Jun 03, 2022
Ya its trending for abnormal men...

Go get your PVC
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Sleekfingers: 10:42am On Jun 03, 2022
poshestmina:
They are already wearing it undecided undecided lipsrsealed undecided.

I have already ordered some bum short online....make fresh breeze blow my legs
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Elidrisy20: 10:42am On Jun 03, 2022
Olosho men
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2022
Gay flex undecided
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by drlateef: 10:42am On Jun 03, 2022
RoyalBlu:
That last pic just made me spill my tea.

Shuo. Okokobioko things shocked

Very ugly legs and bum. What exactly is he advertising?
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by ivili(m): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2022
czarr:
The powers that be are interested in normalizing femininity in men. Because if that is achieved, real men who would stand up to face them when they start their real agendas would be interested in how they look in the mirror, docile, less aggressive and less confrontational.

20 years ago if you came out and told men that they have to take a vaccine if not they wouldn't be able to travel, and they should lock themselves at home and not come out, there'd be a civil war for sure bevy rugged testosterone filled men would confront those powers, because that's just what men do. But they are creating a world where masculinity is demonized and called toxic.

The so called feminist who support the war on masculinity should know that a time will come when they would need men to be masculine and aggressive to stand against the agenda of the powers that be and those men would rather be in front of the mirror trying to get a perfect eyebrow.
There is no "POWER THAT BE"a lot of men have been wearing feminine attire for as far back ........men who are gay do not require any authority to pay them to act themselves.

1 Like

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Sleekfingers: 10:44am On Jun 03, 2022
maureensylvia:
Only God knows how so much I detest men that acts feminine

That one na your problem
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Jmichael1(m): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2022
Na wa ooh....
hw i go wear dis kind tin waka 4 street,i de craze....
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Richy4(m): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2022
It will soon start trending.. That was how skinny jeans started in 2008..we thought it was a joke.. but look at today..

Any one putting on those sky blue ones that are straight or the navy-blue baggy ones we grew up seeing our elder brothers, uncles and even fathers on, it will look like you committed fashion abomination... If u see the shorts ones, see it twice and keep on seeing it,like supermarkets, Malls, stadia etc.. it will become a thing.. smiley
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:47am On Jun 03, 2022
Shut up we are in summer undecided
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Ofadaman(m): 10:47am On Jun 03, 2022
If u have good legs, why not,
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Sleekfingers: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2022
PROUDIGBO:
What’s the difference between this and pant!? It doesn’t look practical…how can your tools breathe in such a suffocating thing like that!?

How female tools dey breathe with those tight , dem dey wear? Their toto dey smell like stockfish
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by slickbak(m): 10:48am On Jun 03, 2022
Standard! Pin point accuracy.
czarr:
The powers that be are interested in normalizing femininity in men. Because if that is achieved, real men who would stand up to face them when they start their real agendas would be interested in how they look in the mirror, docile, less aggressive and less confrontational.

20 years ago if you came out and told men that they have to take a vaccine if not they wouldn't be able to travel, and they should lock themselves at home and not come out, there'd be a civil war for sure bevy rugged testosterone filled men would confront those powers, because that's just what men do. But they are creating a world where masculinity is demonized and called toxic.

The so called feminist who support the war on masculinity should know that a time will come when they would need men to be masculine and aggressive to stand against the agenda of the powers that be and those men would rather be in front of the mirror trying to get a perfect eyebrow.
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by MumuAFONJA: 10:49am On Jun 03, 2022
How will Tilumbu de old smelly brown teeth skull miner look if he wears dis bom short grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Best Market For Okrika Shoes And Bags / See What A Full Grown Man Wore In Public ( Photo) / How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.