Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream (32024 Views)

Tunde Bakare: Osinbajo Should Leave If He’s Not Allowed To Perform As VP / Osinbajo Should Apologise To God, Nigerians Over Trader Moni - Timi Frank Says / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by ganisucks(f): 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kashim Shettima, a former governor of Borno State, on Friday evening said Vice-President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, who is aspiring for the presidency in 2023, “should be selling ice-cream” because he is “a good and nice man”.

He said this while featuring on a programme on
Channels TV, monitored by POLITICS NIGERIA.

“Osinbajo is a good and nice man, but nice men don’t make good leaders. Nice men should be selling ice cream,” Shettima, a supporter of Bola Tinubu, National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), said.

Backing his candidate’s boasts about him helping Muhammadu Buhari to be president in 2015, Shettima said nobody can dispute Tinubu’s claims.

“He played a very crucial role in the ascendancy of President Buhari. I was a founding member of the APC; I can confirm this.”

The Special Convention that’ll produce the presidential flagbearer of the APC is scheduled for June 6-8.
https://politicsnigeria.com/2023-nice-men-like-osinbajo-should-be-selling-ice-cream-shettima/

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Urheadmaster(m): 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
Bomboclat cheesy

these misplaced priority is
indirectly insulting the intelligence of our lovely vice president of Nigeria angry

251 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
grin cheesy grin

Then Tinubu should be selling Arizona and Igbo root at Ojuelegba under bridge.

But these Tinubu men are really fighting desperately.

447 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Abfinest007(m): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu sycophants spotted.tinubu mouth kept him where he is today

It seems shatima wants to eat d same breakfast served to tinubu

276 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Fasindo: 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
shocked

Ewe e eh!!!

The kind of humiliation northerners has giving to Osibanjo is worst that Buhari economic policies.
1st it was Saraki calling him a mere commissioner.
2ndly it was one Kano politician calling him VP admin.
Now shettima is saying he should be selling children's favourite food "Ice cream".

Anyway I will vote Osibanjo if he emerge as APC candidate but if he didn't, I will be Obilized to vote Peter

253 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Buharidgeneral: 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
How?,
Politics is dirty A whole prof of law

316 Likes 78 Shares

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by TheRareGem1(f): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Imagine gutter talk.

BAT Jan talk yesterday now Shettima has spewed rubbish.

This is the same Shetima that extol Osinbajo having invested so much in Borno, restored hope especially the children who lost their parents to Boko Haram Insurgency. This is the reason why Borno people even love Osinbajo. I wonder why Shetima place person gain over interests of Borno people

292 Likes 72 Shares

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Vulturereloaded: 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
I told Osibanjo to go and join peter obi to fix Nigeria. Unless he wants to stay in APC and be deceived by the north, while working for Atiku.

Meanwhile. Enjoy throwback.Peter Obi wicked, walahi grin cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvCSqwfVHX0

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Massiveglory: 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nigerian presidency since 1999 has not being to the highest pocket, desperadoes or one who see himself as the all in all

President obasanjo did not become president by money. Infact he was broke and in prison. But he was brought to be president.

Same in 2007, the likes of Dr Odili, Atiku and many others had enough money to throw around. Presidency was handed to unknown Yaradua and Jonathan.
Infact Jonathan became president without election.

If it was by money, Pmb will not be president. When Pmb was desperate, he didn't get it. Until a community of parties and people came together and gave it to him.

Mko who had all the money and desperation. He even won election but did not smell the post.

Osinbanjo selling ice cream and his humility could just be what will gift it to him.

Jagaban's desperation is too loud. He should go and rest. Presidency will not reach him.

311 Likes 65 Shares

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by DoggoneDogg: 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
Osinbajo said I should tell lala that this thread must not make front page

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Maxymilliano(m): 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nice men should be selling ice cream as they don't make good leaders according to Senator Shettima.

What about old withered manipulator like Tinubu ?

Won't he be good at places like Empire in Mushin selling cracks and all other manner of illicit drugs

292 Likes 80 Shares

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
Politics Nigeria even try. If you watch the interview, you go cry for Tinubu. Seun jus dey watch am with one kind eye. Him no fit talk. This one na only 2% of the Gbasgbos when Shettima talk. Him share the yabis round. Him yab Lawan, osinbajo, even Zulum collect from him mouth. I too pity Tinubu Olodos.

295 Likes 91 Shares

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by an0daGuy: 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
I just watched it now on channels grin now is the time northerners are speaking up.

The tsunami that’s coming must carry tilumbu and oshinbajo

MUST

Later ‘our darling daddy’ crooner go come here dey shout starboy zulum lol

He’s so addicted to supporting failures no wonder his dead meat roasting business also failed tongue

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by AJOBI77(m): 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
Are we surprised? No!

He was once called a mere commissioner but that doesn't stop GOD'S grace in his live.

You will soon address that Ice cream seller as His Excellency, President of Nigeria(GCFR).

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Upworkwriter007(f): 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
f$ck shit.

1 Like

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Tadwears2050(m): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
wink
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Cypress042(m): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
I bet my balls shettima can't say this to osinbanjo face na to tear am better slapgrin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
mumu talk.

starboy no go even reply

292 Likes 94 Shares

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Esama: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
Backing his candidate’s boasts about him helping Muhammadu Buhari to be president in 2015, Shettima said nobody can dispute Tinubu’s claims.

The southeast people are known for their double face. For the past 7 years now they have been attacking Tinubu for imposed Buhari on them.But guess what the story change yesterday from the same people ,when Tinubu said he made Buhari president of Nigeria.

Igbo people saying no Tinubu didn't.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Cypress042(m): 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Osinbajo said I should tell lala that this thread must not make front page
gringrin easy abeg8)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by 7lives: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
Buharidgeneral:
How?,
Politics is dirty A whole prof of law

A whole NONSENSEus candidate?.
Professor Oshinbade.���

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
an0daGuy:
I just watched it now on channels grin

The tsunami that’s coming must carry tilumbu and oshinbajo

MUST

Later ‘our darling daddy’ crooner go come here dey shout starboy zulum lol

No mind dat one. Na Tinubu him dey support. Osibanjo na jus him jingle. Na Tinubu olodo him be. Confirm one

310 Likes 103 Shares

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by God1000(m): 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
That's distasteful and repugnant, why such vacuous talk?

290 Likes 89 Shares

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Imagine gutter talk.

BAT Jan talk yesterday now Shettima has spewed rubbish.

This is the same Shetima that extol Osinbajo having invested so much in Borno, restored hope especially the children who lost their parents to Boko Haram Insurgency. This is the reason why Borno people even love Osinbajo. I wonder why Shetima place person gain over interests of Borno people

Watch the interview, you go cry. This one na small. Him yab osinbajo tire

295 Likes 96 Shares

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by kennymike84: 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hmmm nawa ooo
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by an0daGuy: 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

No mind dat one. Na Tinubu him dey support. Osibanjo na jus him jingle. Na Tinubu olodo him be. Confirm one
Leave am.

As him dey sell dead meat na so oshinbajo supposed dey sell ice cream cheesy

332 Likes 116 Shares

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Truthisunique2: 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
Frustration from the drug camp

Osinbajo go collect him own wotowoto from apc on Monday

7 Likes

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Lionnation: 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
I told Osibanjo to go and join peter obi to fix Nigeria. Unless he wants to stay in APC and be deceived by the north, while working for Atiku.

Meanwhile. Enjoy throwback. grin cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvCSqwfVHX0
Not diveded themselves some support tinubu and some support osibande, all to achieve one goal, which to tear south west west vote for a nothern canidate/president to emerge

6 Likes

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Cholls(m): 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin cheesy grin

Then Tinubu should be selling Arizona and Igbo root at Ojuelegba under bridge.

But these Tinubu men are really fighting desperately.
My brother even this guy knows you're not making sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by dollytino4real(f): 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
See nama!! A whole professor to sell pop corn

284 Likes 101 Shares

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Burruchaga71(m): 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
I think he's right this time around.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador / ABU Zaria Students Receive President Buhari (Photos) / Oyo Governorship: Adebayo Adebalu Loses Own Local Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.