Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? (3762 Views)

We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone / When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You / South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? by Cogs(m): 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
Hi NL Family,

There is a little issue that is about to befall me.
And I need help. Kindly advise me.

There is this girl I met in School in 2017. She is beautiful as crazy, that kinda girl whose body sharp could make you sing hallelujah if you are an adonitologist.

In school then, she wanted us to date but I had a girlfriend, so it didn't work. We just remained friends.

After school, I was single, but not ready to mingle. We got talking again and she asked me out. Since I wanted to focus, I declined, and then, there was another time and I declined.

She called me one day and was offended by how I have rejected her love for the years and made her feel like shit. Every opportunity she created for us to meet, I happen to be busy. She was sad and started to ignore me.

She is a very smart lady, enterprising and creative. She is doing well for herself and so am I, and to crown it all she is crazily beautiful and from her words, she said she's a virgin.

Omo, I have imagined moments with her in bed, but, I decided to keep the devil away from my mind.

I visited her at her house late last year (she stay alone in a self-sponsored 2 bedroom apartment) somewhere outside Lagos. I was impressed.

I spent 3 days with her, I timed my visit carefully to when she was on her period so there will not be any errors. We just vibe, chilled, hanged out and I came back to my house.

We stopped talking for a while as she started to act funny. I moved on and she also moved on.

A few days ago, I saw her missed calls, but I didn't call back. Today I saw her text, she is coming to Lagos and she wanted to ask if she could stay over at my place.

She is a friend, we have had situation-ships, we admire ourselves, things just kept us apart.

Now, I don't know what to answer her.

PS: I am an adonitologist: I have madd cravings for ladies with big stuffs, you get. And this lady is a goddess.

Guys, please advise.
Re: She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? by EmzyT: 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
Cogs:

She called me one day and was offended by how I have rejected her love for the years and made her feel like shit. Every opportunity she created for us to meet, I happen to be busy. She was sad and started to ignore me.

No big deal here. They do that to guys on a daily basis too. Don't let anyone blackmail you emotionally.

Cogs:
She is a very smart lady, enterprising and creative. She is doing well for herself and so am I, and to crown it all she is crazily beautiful and from her words, she said she's a virgin.

At the Bolded, it'll be very hard to see a Nigerian girl who has all the features you described (mostly the physical features) and still a Virgin! Don't buy into that story!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? by fikayormi(m): 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
I believe the Op is just seeking validation from us to house and Bleep her

Dear Son

Do Wetin dey your mind as you are not a kid .

5 Likes

Re: She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? by workchopNG: 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
If you can without doing kpaka kpokom with her, then go ahead.

1 Like

Re: She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? by Cogs(m): 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
workchopNG:
If you can without doing kpaka kpokom with her, then go ahead.

Bro, I know she wants us to......, na me they run.
Now wey she they come my house.

Omo cry

1 Like

Re: She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? by Carcholce: 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
Idiotic element.

Someone that you are going to fvck very soon but wants the rotten eggs on Nairaland to push you into it. I know your type.

Adonizer!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? by EmzyT: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? by Candidlady: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
House her
But don't try anything funny
You men cant be trusted around ladies

Deep down iknow you already fantasising on numerous free sex you'd be having with the poor lady. Please if you have female friends sisters or aunty kindly connect her with em.

Safer to stay with a lady than you fig trees
Re: She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
pussy way you no one Bleep for free you will water pay for it

3 Likes

Re: She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? by hopeforcharles(m): 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Cogs:
Hi NL Family,

There is this girl I met in School in 2017. She is beautiful as crazy, that kinda girl whose body sharp could make you sing hallelujah if you are an adonitologist.

In school then, she wanted us to date but I had a girlfriend, so it didn't work. We just remained friends.

After school, I was single, but not ready to mingle. We got talking again and she asked me out. Since I wanted to focus, I declined, and then, there was another time and I declined.

Omo, I have imagined moments with her in bed, but, I decided to keep the devil away from my mind.

I visited her at her house late last year (she stay alone in a self-sponsored 2 bedroom apartment) somewhere outside Lagos. I was impressed.

I spent 3 days with her, I timed my visit carefully to when she was on her period so there will not be any errors. We just vibe, chilled, hanged out and I came back to my house.

We stopped talking for a while as she started to act funny. I moved on and she also moved on.

A few days ago, I saw her missed calls, but I didn't call back. Today I saw her text, she is coming to Lagos and she wanted to ask if she could stay over at my place.

She is a friend, we have had situation-ships, we admire ourselves, things just kept us apart.

PS: I am an adonitologist: I have madd cravings for ladies with big stuffs, you get. And this lady is a goddess.

Guys, please advise.
Allow her come, if you really love or like her give it a shot so that in future it will not be among your regrets.
Because I have loads of regrets about this kinda issh,
And besides wtff is that your adonitologist fvck?
You haven't conquered any 3 bulshitts. You are just a human
Don't accord any supernatural prowess to yourself.
Re: She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? by EmzyT: 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
hopeforcharles:

You have low Self-esteem, so You have loads of regrets for not having Sex or entering a relationship with a liability? undecided

What type of Weak men is our society breeding these days? embarassed

My friend goan double your hustle, channel those your regrets into making money and your Prick will thank you!

2 Likes

Re: She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? by Cogs(m): 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
I was expecting honest advice.

But, only a few people understood what I wrote, thank you guys.
Re: She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? by kennethfranc(m): 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
So Op u dey find validation to kpansh am abi?

Do wetin dey ur mind buh no come back worry us say she miss her period.
Re: She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? by Carcholce: 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
hopeforcharles:

Allow her come, if you really love or like her give it a shot so that in future it will not be among your regrets.
And besides wtff is that your adonitologist fvck?
You haven't conquered any 3 bulshitts. You are just a human
Don't accord any supernatural prowess to yourself.

You are still in delusion. If you have not toured the whole earth. Met with the billions of ladies, There’s no regret whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? by Cogs(m): 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
kennethfranc:
So Op u dey find validation to kpansh am abi?

Do wetin dey ur mind buh no come back worry us say she miss her period.

Werey
Re: She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? by MostImportant(m): 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
Till then
Re: She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? by ojun50(m): 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
Stop acting like a child

House her, if she want sex give her

There is notting there
Re: She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? by adeprof18(m): 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Maybe we should start from you. You like big thing and you are scared of it when given to you on a platter of Gold.

From your write up, you are single meaning if you host her you are not cheating on anyone vice-versa. You both are free to run things

Are you just scared of sexual relationship or you are the spirit koko type?
Re: She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? by Viridis(m): 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
This story sounds too good or too something... I can't think of a proper word. So I doubt if it is true
Re: She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? by Cogs(m): 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
Omo bro, it's true ooo
Re: She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? by kennethfranc(m): 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
grin
Cogs:

Werey
Re: She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? by frozen70(f): 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
Cogs:
Hi NL Family,

Guys, please advise.

You can decline, you have been doing so to avoid stories
Re: She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? by bmdmix15: 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
yawn
Re: She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? by Aramara1: 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
Another cooked up story and Ofcus people believe it.
Re: She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? by ukaface(f): 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ogaaaaaaaaaa
How you take know when she go dey her period?
Linus ejike

1 Like

Re: She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? by Blue86(m): 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
Don't tempt the devil to tempt you
Cogs:
Hi NL Family,

Guys, please advise.
Re: She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? by tellsblinks(m): 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
Cogs:
Hi NL Family,

I spent 3 days with her, I timed my visit carefully to when she was on her period so there will not be any errors. We just vibe. . . .

Osheeyy oga timeer!!

1 Like

Re: She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? by Womanizer(m): 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
We already know you will fuçk her if she comes to your house, just don't come back her to as us for advise on how to handle an unwanted pregnancy!

2 Likes

Re: She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? by arthurwillia(m): 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
Cogs:
Hi NL Family,

Guys, please advise.

Lol you sat down to craft plenty lies, Oga i hail oo
You even put plenty paragraphs

You try
Re: She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? by arthurwillia(m): 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
ukaface:
Ogaaaaaaaaaa
How you take know when she go dey her period?
Linus ejike

Lol the guy just Dey lie anyhow
Did so many hardwork to write well put paragraphs, come dey lie anyhow
Re: She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? by Senoye: 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
For you to know when she is on her period means something beyond just friends. If truly you don't want to have anything to do with her, you know what to do- don't even share your address with her. She will find other options. Ability to say No either to a male or female is something everybody must learn.

But of course if you are just catching cruise with your questions, you also know what to do.

For every action, there is opposite and equal reaction. Good luck to you
Re: She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? by Dramadiddy(m): 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
She is sha not a virgin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me / My Gf Is Pregnant And This Is Happening / Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.