Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,809 members, 7,851,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

There Are Three Rules I’ve Outlined For You Before You Go Into Any Market; - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are Three Rules I’ve Outlined For You Before You Go Into Any Market; (152 Views)

I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) / The Three Rules You Should Always Follow To Keep Your Sex Life Amazing / This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Are Three Rules I’ve Outlined For You Before You Go Into Any Market; by Crownword(m): 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
There are three rules I’ve outlined for you before you go into any market;
1. Don’t choose a niche except there is a demand for it.
It is important to know if there is a demand for your product before even deciding to sell. It’s not diligent for you to just assume that people will patronize you.

To know that there’s a demand for what you are offering, here are the things you can do;
1. Ask a mentor or friend who is in the online industry if what you are about to do is a good idea.
2. NCheck google AdWords to check the keywords of what you are going into to see if people are searching to read about it. (google.com/adwords)
3. Upload on your social media to see if it will attract potential customers.
4.Run a demo ads campaign and check the conversion rate.
5. Guage demand to see if interested customers are much.
You can decide to use any of the five options as an indicator to check if what you intend to offer is in demand.
2. It is risky to be the first in that market
It is a risky deal to be the first person to do what you are about to do. Although it may work, it’s alway more secure to see someone doing what you intend to do and getting results before you jump into that market.
● Facebook copied Myspace ● Startimes copied DSTV
● Whatsapp copied BBM

● Apple copied IBM
It’s easier to go into a market that there are customers and embrace competition than to reinvent the wheel.
3. Do you really like your Niche
For you to be very successful in your internet business, you must really love what you are doing. I tried out some businesses I didn’t really like in the past like coding and even though I was making money, it looked like work for me.
To achieve so much business success, you need to make sure the niche you venture into is something you

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Study Abroad / Isn’t It Weird For Anyone To Ask ‘are You Toxic?’ On A First Date? / How Much To Take A Case To Court Of Appeals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.