Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,046 members, 7,863,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja (31995 Views)

Kawu Regrets Mass Defections Of APC Aspirants In Kano / Senator Isa Zarewa Dumps APC With 300 Aspirants In Kano / PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Khaysee: 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
Remman:
south west has enjoyed both presidency and vice for a whooping 16years more than any zone. Let them give it to south east or south south.
Pdp should have done this

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by chibrolex(m): 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
Take it or you leave it Ameachi is the man after Buhari’s heart
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by tradepunter: 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
Asabe4:
Omo!!!

The anticipation to know APC's flagbearer eh....I hope who ever it is is worth this "tension" grin

I swear down.... E be like naija seasonal movie
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by tunapawizzy: 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
they want to serve him breakfast at night
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Indispensable85(m): 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
What if the meeting ends without Buhari mentioning anybody's name as a favourite candidate?
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Mandate2023: 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Thought some werey said he won't cum

Now dem don realise no be tilumbu get himself even when he is been prepared for slaughter

Ode focus on Amaechi and stop crying over asiwaju matter.....u have chosen path of crying instead of hoping ur imaginary Amaechi make top 5 at d primary grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Great2017: 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
Reinaldo:

You can't handle the truth.

Which truth? Osinbajo that is part of Buhari's government that has unleashed severe hardship, hunger and poverty on Nigerians. Hope must certainly mean a different thing in your dictionary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by sogodihno: 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Thought some werey said he won't cum

Now dem don realise no be tilumbu get himself even when he is been prepared for slaughter

Why won't he go, is he not an aspirants?
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by sogodihno: 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
it's too early to cry

Tinubu supporters must do their worst they have been threatening since

You are the one that will cry, Amaechi is not getting the ticket

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by objobj: 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
Asabe4:
Omo!!!

The anticipation to know APC's flagbearer eh....I hope who ever it is is worth this "tension" grin

My brother, no be small thing oo
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Padipadi: 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
an0daGuy:
Okay na

Buhari don buy like 10 different horse whip for tilumbu this night. How dare him abuse a major general angry and on live television too?

Oshinbajo go hold tilumbu two hands

Gandollars go hold him two legs

Then buhari go lash the craze commot for him nyashh grin

He didn't abuse Buhari.
Neither do Buhari feel he's abused. Twisters like you deserve hunger n no sex for 40 days.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Bayyajidda(m): 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
TheRareGem1:
PYO. God's Project

Leave God out of this. You're not God to know who is HIS project.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Samunique(m): 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
Manny21:
Unfortunately, Tinubu is out of the equation. Eni ti a fe sun je to n Fi epo para. Tinubu murder sleep in the North by that fifteen minutes speech in Abeokuta. If he manages to win the APC presidential ticket, even Buhari will not vote for him.
That's what desperation can cause someone .

It's quite unfortunate !
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Jmichael1(m): 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:
Ok
APC is losing this election not because Tinubu or PYO but because of PMB
na only pdp fit defeat apc....if at all
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
The President definitely has security report on each candidate, so he is in a better position to advice them on who and what is good for the party. I just want him to choose whoever would be loyal to the people of Nigeria as well as to him, because I know when he leaves the President and can walk freely on the street, he would find out many thing that he thought were true to be false and like Ex President Jonathan said " those who pretend they can't do without him , won't even call talk less of visiting". He should take a rational decision in the interest of all. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by cr7morgan: 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
VOTE FOR PETER OBI
HE IS THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN FIX NIGERIA ✅✅
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Flakky26(f): 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
Breaking news - Gov Umahi has stepped down to support Ahmad Lawan -source -Arise TV
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Remman(m): 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
Khaysee:

Pdp should have done this

So far, PDP has shown that corruption what they stand for. By right, it's supposed to be the turn for the south but it was bought with money. That's why Obi decamped. The cheating by the north was clear for everyone to see. It was even against PDP's constitution that party chairman and presidential aspirant must not be north-north or south-south.

Atiku and Tinubu know that they're very old and this is their very last chance that's why the desperations.
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by franchasofficia: 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
I don't care who Buhari chooses so long as he chooses Professor Yemi Osinbajo, then that's fine.

And one thing I know is come 2023, the next President of Nigeria will never be a Mosque attendant, the time for light to shine has come and Nigeriand must say NO to darkness!
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Mikolo70(m): 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
Creamypie:
While mr pee poo is a lord or regional champ in Lagos, he's a baby ... Talakawa, in abuja. Nonsense and ingredients.
Your sickness never go? Funny how a tribe that nobody reckon with is making noise...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Creamypie(m): 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mikolo70:

Your sickness never go? Funny how a tribe that nobody reckon with is making noise...
am not from east
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by offiahvictor(m): 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
derecho:
I hope Tinubu won't be forced to prostrate to prove he is sorry for the outbursts?
Buhari should pity him
hahahahaha days guy sef
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
My problem is when will a Yoruba Muslim be the President of NIGERIA??

If you are not an OBIdient fellow!!!!!!.......just go for Deliverance first
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by okezuoemmanue(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
From this picture, you all will see a servant looking at his master and hoping to continue with the good works of his master while the other doesn't care rather considers himself as an heir to the throne

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by lereinter(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
So people still want to vote for this apc, moreover voting for a buhari deputy

Nawa O
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
Buhari has never done anything right in his entire reign as a president. It's unfortunate, he'll decide the party's flag bearer

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Cherrybae(f): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
It has happened, Tinubu accepts to step down a d support Buhari anointed candidate.

I think with this move, Tinubu has bowed to superior powers.

Lesson
Pride goes before a fall.

Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is Buhari choice.
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
Buhari no dey look Osibanjo face ��

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
Badaru..Governor of Jigawa has withdrawn from the race
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by humberjade: 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
Remman:
south west has enjoyed both presidency and vice for a whooping 16years more than any zone. Let them give it to south east or south south.

It is not about giving it my brother, the question is that, does APC have a South Easterner who is popular enough to to beat Atiku? As for SE, apart from Imo state APC stole from PDP, what has the Igbos contributed to the APC? In fact, they have been the major antagonists to the ruling party. Igbos only have the moral right to ask for the Presidential ticket from the PDP, not from the APC.

As for SS, Amaechi fits the bill, but for someone whose leg is shaking at home, will he be able to beat Wike and Obi in the SE and SS?

In the South West, I can assure you whoever wins from the region will be backed by everyone else, forget all these grandstanding.

At the end of the day, no big party would relinquish its Presidential ticket to a region whose vote can't guarantee it victory. I am sure if Umahi wins the APC ticket for example, and Obi returns to the PDP to deputise Atiku, the Igbos will still vote massively for PDP.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by wiseoneking: 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ebunoluwa2020:
Osinbajo is coming
Una won destroy this one's hope as you guys did to Tinubu.
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Agwotulumbe(f): 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
[s]
humberjade:

It is not about giving it my brother, the question is that, does APC have a South Easterner who is popular enough to to beat Atiku? As for SE, apart from Imo state APC stole from PDP, what has the Igbos contributed to the APC? In fact, they have been the major antagonists to the ruling party. Igbos only have the moral right to ask for the Presidential ticket from the PDP, not from the APC.

As for SS, Amaechi fits the bill, but for someone whose leg is shaking at home, will he be able to beat Wike and Obi in the SE and SS?

In the South West, I can assure you whoever wins from the region will be backed by everyone else, forget all these grandstanding.

At the end of the day, no big party would relinquish its Presidential region that can guarantee it victory. I am sure if Umahi wins the APC ticket for example, and Obi returns to the PDP to deputise him, the Igbos will still vote massively for PDP.

[/s]
rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos / Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Guns In Lagos / President Buhari And His London Visitors, By Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.