Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,113 members, 7,863,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja (31997 Views)

Kawu Regrets Mass Defections Of APC Aspirants In Kano / Senator Isa Zarewa Dumps APC With 300 Aspirants In Kano / PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by sidonlook: 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
Irrespective of the choice of the president, no to APC and no PDP , but YES TO PETER OBI

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Ojuntana: 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
kenbee:
Somebody should tell Buhari that whatever their outcome is, my vote is for Peter Obi
Are you Igbo?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by jude33084(m): 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
PMB just announce the name let the internet catch fire we are OBIdiently waiting. Someone should be close to Tinubu pls

social media voters cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Zico5(m): 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
Manny21:
Unfortunately, Tinubu is out of the equation. Eni ti a fe sun je to n Fi epo para. Tinubu murder sleep in the North by that fifteen minutes speech in Abeokuta. If he manages to win the APC presidential ticket, even Buhari will not vote for him.
Nonsense analysis. We shall all see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by PeterObi4LP: 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

One man in Lagos decides every elective posts in the APC from ward chairman , councillor, LG Chairman, assembly member, speaker and his deputy , governor and deputy plus all political and civil service appointments.

Guess who that is?

Don't mind the f...l.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Yobabad: 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
God1000:
It is unfortunate that one man will decide who becomes the party's flag bearer
. But that is what Tinubu have been doing in Lagos
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Vatsyayana: 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
God1000:
It is not unfortunate. It's party politics. Nigerians can thereafter choose whom they want.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by abiodunalabama: 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
an0daGuy:
Okay na

Buhari don buy like 10 different horse whip for tilumbu this night. How dare him abuse a major general angry and on live television too?

Oshinbajo go hold tilumbu two hands

Gandollars go hold him two legs

Then buhari go lash the craze commot for him nyashh grin

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Eriokanmi: 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
God1000:

But he (buhari) should ensure that Osinbajo wins the ticket
A proof Nigeria isn't liberated yet, still living in the jungle. I wonder what role are we playing in Africa as a leader
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Temptee101:
How thieftinubu wan take face bubu after all the bashing.

Calling a whole demigod for north fura guzzling nematode

grin grin grin

You sef like vawulence too much sha.

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Nchenches: 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
Good, but it's likely that Nigeria shall end up again putting two round pegs into two square holes as APC and PDP presidential candidates.
The federal government will use government machinery to promote one of them to win the 2023 presidential election. Therafter, Nigeria continues in its downward spiral, with insecurity and tag of Nigeria as harbouring the largest number of hungry and angry people in the world.

It's time for Nigerians to make a change; eschew ethno-religious bigotry
and dump PDP and APC that have brought untold hardship to them.
Peter Obi can change the course of Nigeria to good.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by sekzy99(m): 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
Hello there,

Have you always wanted to learn some coding skills, but can’t seem to find the right program and motivation. Not to worry.
You can now join our Coding Training Program, and get trained for FREE and you can earn extra income as a coding instructor.

Start Date: June 20th, 2022
Register Here: https:///macrotutor_trainthetrainer

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ojuntana:

Are you Igbo?

Nigerians want Nigeria to work again. It's not a matter of tribe.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Bizibi(m): 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
Manny21:
Unfortunately, Tinubu is out of the equation. Eni ti a fe sun je to n Fi epo para. Tinubu murder sleep in the North by that fifteen minutes speech in Abeokuta. If he manages to win the APC presidential ticket, even Buhari will not vote for him.
that is what people need to understand....it is better he doesn't win the primaries than allowing to win it and betray him in the elections.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Enumerator(m): 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
I tell you
datola:
Osinbajo is the man of the moment.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ojuntana:
Ghen Ghen

Wey my popcorn and 3D googles

Lemme call all my neighbours to com and watch the movie with me

fergie001, garfield1, tesppid, mooh247, famology, seunmsg

O ti fe zeh oo

I suspect the first item of the meeting is: Who say he com aso rock dem no give am fura?

Walahi, you no well... I don laugh tire at your first item...

Kai, I just imagine the shock if God just favours Tinubu and he is Buhari's choice
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Toks2008(m): 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
God1000:

One man can't decide. He can only clamor for support and if they refuse, he can't force it
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by PeterObi4LP: 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
I need someone to stake on this match

Umahi - 2.50 odd
Amaechi - 2:10 odd
Tinubu - 4.5 odd
Osibanjo - 2:2 odd
Nwajiuba - 3 odd
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Fuckyoumod: 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
God1000:

it is his right
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Jmichael1(m): 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Power too sweet abeg...
see as every body dey pray make buhari jst pick am as their candidate..
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by shortIGBOman: 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Where is Peter ObiTUARY? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Remman(m): 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
humberjade:
Nawa o, see as I just dey refresh Nairaland since 8pm. grin

My bet is on either Ameachi or Osibanjo in that order grin
south west has enjoyed both presidency and vice for a whooping 16years more than any zone. Let them give it to south east or south south.
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Oracleforce: 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
unclejb2:
Tinubu and Osinbajo na the same thing. Just two sides of the same coin.

None is them is smelling Aso Rock by May 29 2023.

Anything that has to do with Buhari must be done away with ASAP.

We are Obidiently committed to fix this country. Go get your PVC today.

Vote Peter Obi.

Anything that had to do with PTHIEF OBItuary must be done away with ASAP...

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by President2001(m): 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
Fake news from lazy copy and paste blogger
So Oshinbajo is living in Lagos
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Bimpe29: 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
The meeting is definitely going to show the direction the party is going in terms of who will be flying its flag in 2023 general election.

It's really going to make or mar the party.
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Khaysee: 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
kenbee:
Somebody should tell Buhari that whatever their outcome is, my vote is for Peter Obi
Lol.who did u vote 2015 and 2019 who won?

I didnt vote

Answer i want to know if ur vote matters

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Jmichael1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
sidonlook:
Irrespective of the choice of the president, no to APC and no PDP , but YES TO PETER OBI

i'm nt a supporter of any political party bt truth be told,peter obi can't defeat any candidate or apc or pdp....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Nchenches: 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
Manny21:

One would wish that Tinubu has seen the handwriting on the wall, and withdraws honourably from the presidential race beforehand.
Even if by any miracle he wins APC presidential primaries, president Buhari will use all his powers to make sure that Tinubu does not win the presidential election proper, following the insults Tinubu gave to Buhari in Abeokuta.
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Abujason: 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
it's too early to cry

Tinubu supporters must do their worst they have been threatening since

Watch and see how Tinubu supporters will switch after he is taken out to whoever becomes the eventual candidate after all the threats. Their loud mouth sycophancy no be here!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" / I Will Personally Handle Presidential Election Results Collation, Says Yakubu / APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.