Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja (31991 Views)

Kawu Regrets Mass Defections Of APC Aspirants In Kano / Senator Isa Zarewa Dumps APC With 300 Aspirants In Kano / PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by CyberWolf: 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
Una go shock Buhari will pick Tinubu as his preferred successor cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Remman(m): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
humberjade:

who is popular enough to to beat Atiku? As for SE, apart from Imo state APC stole from PDP, what has the Igbos contributed to the APC? In fact, they have been the major antagonists to the ruling party. Igbos only have the moral right to ask for the Presidential ticket from the PDP, not from the APC.

As for SS, Amaechi fits the bill, but for someone whose leg is shaking at home, will he be able to beat Wike and Obi in the SE and SS?

In the South West, I can assure you whoever wins from the region will be backed by everyone else, forget all these grandstanding.

At the end of the day, no big party would relinquish its Presidential region that can guarantee it victory. I am sure if Umahi wins the APC ticket for example, and Obi returns to the PDP to deputise him, the Igbos will still vote massively for PDP.
Amaechi for president will garner all SS votes same as Tinubu or Osinbajo would do same in SW. Forget Wike or Ibe.
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by winterfell007(m): 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jmichael1:

i'm nt a supporter of any political party bt truth be told,peter obi can't defeat any candidate or apc or pdp....

We are aware of that! But we sha want to "Waste" our vote on him, since it's obvious he stands no chance
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by humberjade: 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
[s][/s]
rubbish

It may seem like rubbish, but that's the ugly truth. Politics is a game of numbers. Igbos have invested and contributed alot to PDP and have always hated APC, so tell me, which of the 2 parties should be rewarding the region with their Presidential ticket? Igbos hate APC with passion, and they love PDP. Wait until the general elections, you will see how close the election results would be between Labour Party and PDP.

I would really love to see an Igbo President too, but which present Igbo aspirant can win 40% in the North. If Obi happens to be the only Southern candidate at the end of the day, he will sweep the entire region by 70%, but won't be able to even get 25% in the North except someone like Kwankwaso is ready to merge with him.

You see, another Igbo man has stepped down for a Northerner, i am sure he is now gunning for VP now.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Ojuntana: 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Nigerians want Nigeria to work again. It's not a matter of tribe.
Be calming down Oga

The babe set. No be everything be Nigeria matter.
Na something we go chop before we go fit see Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ojuntana:

Be calming down Oga

The babe set. No be everything be Nigeria matter.
Na something we go chop before we go fit see Nigeria
Lol
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by yetunsbay(m): 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
derecho:
I hope Tinubu won't be forced to prostrate to prove he is sorry for the outbursts?
Buhari should pity him
wailer
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by gasparpisciotta: 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
Osinbajo is looking like an humble servant-meanwhile na sycophant.
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Bar1941(m): 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
God1000:
It is unfortunate that one man will decide who becomes the party's flag bearer

But (buhari) should ensure that Osinbajo wins the ticket

Seems you don't know how nepotic Buhari is, he will NEVER support a southerner not to talk of a Christian.
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by luluosas(m): 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
And what if he shock you tonight?
Please, remind me of his running mate in 2011

Bar1941:

Seems you don't know how nepotic Buhari is, he will NEVER support a southerner not to talk of a Christian.
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by shegz24(m): 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
I'm just picturing a scenario where Buhari backs Osibanjo and Osibanjo surprises every one by stepping down for Tinubu.

It will be so hilarious cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by EmekaBlue(m): 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
Peter Obi 2023
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by haffaze777(m): 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Where is Peter ObiTUARY? grin

He dey ochanja bus stop dey hawk galagrin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Jorrsh(m): 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by DownChelsea(f): 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:
Ok

APC is losing this election not because of Tinubu or PYO but because of PMB

They are losing it because Nigerians are fed up with APC and PDP. PMB has nothing to do with it.
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by DownChelsea(f): 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Peter Obi is just chilling, watching the "eventual losers" fight eachother for who will hold the L next year.

grin

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by foruma702: 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
See who is winning the online vote on Naijafans dot com
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Enyimbamercedes: 3:59am On Jun 05, 2022
So the President knew he was going to urge the Northern candidates to support a southern candidacy yet the party sold 100m naira forms to them anyway?

This is the root of corruption because the 100m must be repaid somehow; through appointments in the next administration (should they win).

Very good
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by shortIGBOman: 6:37am On Jun 05, 2022
haffaze777:

He dey ochanja bus stop dey hawk galagrin

grin grin

Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by okefranci: 7:35am On Jun 05, 2022
kiss
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Khaysee: 9:41am On Jun 05, 2022
Remman:
So far, PDP has shown that corruption what they stand for. By right, it's supposed to be the turn for the south but it was bought with money. That's why Obi decamped. The cheating by the north was clear for everyone to see. It was even against PDP's constitution that party chairman and presidential aspirant must not be north-north or south-south.

Atiku and Tinubu know that they're very old and this is their very last chance that's why the desperations.

Obi is the most credible candidate in pdp was chase out instead of his fans to fight for him tbey are attacking Apc
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Elidrisy20: 11:43am On Jun 05, 2022
I don't think APC can conduct it's primaries tomorrow, because of the fear of ATIKU
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by WideMouth333(m): 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
BELOW IS WHAT AYO FAYOSE HAS TO SAY ON PETER OBI PRESIDENCY;
I love Igbos but I have to tell them the truth because I love them.
It is now a law to transmit votes electronically, that means rigging of elections has been reduced drastically.
Igbos are only tribe that have 99% of voters in the South East and second highest voters in other regions in Nigeria.
In the South West, after Yoruba votes, Igbo votes come second. Lagos has the highest number of voters in Nigeria and Igbos are competing with Yorubas in voting power in Lagos.
In the South South, we have indigenous Igbos in the South South and all the major cities in the South South are occupied by Igbos. Go to Port Harcourt you will understand what I mean.
In the North Central, go to Jos and all the state capital in the North Central, Igbos are the second largest population after the indigenous people.
In the North West, go to Kano and Kaduna and you will know that Igbos are the second largest population after indigenous people.
In the North East, go to Maidugri and all the state capitals, Igbos are the second largest tribe after the indigenous people.
Go to federal capital territory Abuja, Igbos are the largest population in Abuja today.
*If Igbos truly want to determine who will rule this country today, they will but they only sit back and lament without any action.*
*Peter Obi is the most qualified candidate to rule this country but Igbos are not with their voters card.*
*GO AND GET YOUR PVC TODAY!!!*
*AYODELE FAYOSE*
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Panda7(m): 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Northern nigeria presidency looking for who to colonize and steal from even after more than 50yrs of stealing those region still remains an eyesore, no basic amenities or maintenance, still look very dirty with no hope in sight maybe they could appeal to join the united nation and maybe a reasonable person could help them take bath and develop
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by Rexymania(m): 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Na Osinbajo dey my mind

God1000:
It is unfortunate that one man will decide who becomes the party's flag bearer

But (buhari) should ensure that Osinbajo wins the ticket
Re: President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja by famology(m): 6:35am On Jun 09, 2022
Ojuntana:
Ghen Ghen

Wey my popcorn and 3D googles

Lemme call all my neighbours to com and watch the movie with me

fergie001, garfield1, tesppid, mooh247, famology, seunmsg

O ti fe zeh oo

I suspect the first item of the meeting is: Who say he com aso rock dem no give am fura?

How do you feel now?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons / Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa / Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.