Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Raped While Sleeping. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Raped While Sleeping. (6612 Views)

Encounter With Spirit At Night While Sleeping / Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist / Caught My Pretty Cousin Masturbating While Sleeping On The Same Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raped While Sleeping. by donaldking10: 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
There's this chick i have one or two things going with, but nothing too serious yet.
So, she just called me crying that she slept-over at her ex-boyfriends' place, and she woke the next morning to find herself naked & only to find-out she was raped by the guy while sleeping.
Asked her if she smoked or drank anything, & she replied NO.
Reason i brought this here is because i wanna really know if it's possible to un-dress & rape a girl who isn't high without her waking-up.
Please matured response only.
And ladies i need to hear your opinions most especially.
mynd.
Re: Raped While Sleeping. by Martinez39s(m): 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Don't fall for her deceit and bullsh!t. Dump her ass.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Raped While Sleeping. by Tinububalls: 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
The right question is, why is she sleeping over in the Ex house?

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Raped While Sleeping. by Ballzproblemm: 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
donaldking10:
There's this chick i have one or two things going with.
So, she just called me crying that she slept-over at her ex-boyfriends' place, and she woke the next morning to find herself naked & only to find-out she was raped by the guy while sleeping.
Reason i brought this here is because i wanna really know if it's possible to un-dress & rape a girl who isn't high without her waking-up.
wetin she dey find there , mtcheww

6 Likes

Re: Raped While Sleeping. by donaldking10: 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
Tinububalls:

According to her, she said they are family friends & the guys mum invited her over.
Said she slept in the visitor's room, but found herself completely naked the next morning.
Re: Raped While Sleeping. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
donaldking10:

if she was drugged, yes its highly possible.... but then how can she be sure that it was ex, since she was in visitor's room?! it could be anyone in that house...

5 Likes

Re: Raped While Sleeping. by Padipadi(m): 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
Its a stupid case
Re: Raped While Sleeping. by Tinububalls: 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
donaldking10:

According to her, she said they are family friends & the guys mum invited her over.
Said she slept in the visitor's room, but found herself completely naked the next morning.
Hmmm! if that's true, maybe she was drugged or she's a deep sleeper.

6 Likes

Re: Raped While Sleeping. by 2dice01: 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
One thing i love about women is they will never ever take blame of anything cool

A woman must shift blame even if she the one that rape the guy grin

I love your babe version of the story tho
Did she cúm? wink

33 Likes

Re: Raped While Sleeping. by AroOkigbo(m): 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
donaldking10:

Deep in your heart, do you believe that explanation?

4 Likes

Re: Raped While Sleeping. by Natbrowny: 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
She slept over at her ex - boyfriends place.

What a wonderful piece of information

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raped While Sleeping. by Nonexisting: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
She has perfected plans to go back to her ex, it's that simple. You'll hear more stories from her soon. Trust that gender at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Raped While Sleeping. by donaldking10: 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

if she was drugged, yes its highly possible.... but then how can she be sure that it was ex, since she was in visitor's room?! it could be anyone in that house...

he was the only guy in the house tho.
Re: Raped While Sleeping. by myrygurl: 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
Big fat lie, op believe that girl at your own peril. Which kind sleep was she sleeping? Not drugged o or high o, that she was receiving pounding and thrusting and still couldn't wake up? Abi she died during the process and resurrected in the morning?

5 Likes

Re: Raped While Sleeping. by FalseProphet1(m): 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
She had sex willingly with him, after the sex he didn't meet her expectations, she could see that nothing has really changed about him and you're way better than him so she felt guilty and decided to fake a rapé story to you so as to get the act of her chest. As an experienced prophet in women affairs I've seen this act a lot from girls.

This I have seen.

22 Likes

Re: Raped While Sleeping. by WHITELIGHTER: 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
donaldking10:

Amber Heard has really encouraged plenty nonsense....fear women

1 Like

Re: Raped While Sleeping. by wordbank(m): 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
2dice01:
One thing i love about women is they will never ever take blame of anything cool

A woman must shift blame even if she the one that rape the guy grin

I love your babe version of the story tho
Did she cúm? wink
Op your attention is needed grin

2 Likes

Re: Raped While Sleeping. by Conwarden: 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
donaldking10:

Nice one. Very creative reason

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!
Re: Raped While Sleeping. by angelfallz(m): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
Lol, you are very funny. What are you doing with a girl that is still in contact with her ex-boyfriend? Let us not even mention her:
1. going to see him in his house
2. sleeping in his house.

Like I said in another thread, many of you men would learn the hard way.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Raped While Sleeping. by 2dice01: 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
wordbank:

grin

1 Like

Re: Raped While Sleeping. by angelfallz(m): 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
Why is she still in contact with her ex?
Tinububalls:
Re: Raped While Sleeping. by Roniyke1234: 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Hope her Ex, she and you all have your PVC?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raped While Sleeping. by donaldking10: 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
wordbank:

lol...
u de ment oo.
I'll call her later to ask her if she cummed.
shebi u are happy now?
how she wan take cum when she claimed it's rape.
Re: Raped While Sleeping. by donaldking10: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
angelfallz:
Lol, you are very funny. What are you doing with a girl that is still in contact with her ex-boyfriend? Let us not even mention her:
1. going to see him in his house
2. sleeping in his house.

Like I said in another thread, many of you men would learn the hard way.

no reason am boss, but i'm not really the type that puts my spirit, soul & body into relationships these days.
like i said; we just have one or two things going on, nothing too serious yet.

1 Like

Re: Raped While Sleeping. by GoooodHardDick: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
Oga OP try get sense. Do you need a prophet to tell you that the girl has been collecting dick from her ex boyfriend on a steady?

See as that Olosho just dey emotionally manipulate you into believing her stupid story.

You better bang that girl, dump her asap and move on. Alaye Stop simping. Stop being a pussy ass niggar

2 Likes

Re: Raped While Sleeping. by GoooodHardDick: 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
donaldking10:

no reason am boss, but i'm not really the type that puts my spirit, soul & body into relationships these days.
like i said; we just have one or two things going on, nothing too serious yet.

If there was nothing serious, then you wouldn't have come online seeking for help or solutions. This is exactly how simps behaves.

They run from pillar to post seeking for a solution to a girl's problem. While the said girl is busy banging around and enjoying her life. Una wey be simps go dey mumu.

Oga real niggarz like us don't care who's swimming her pussy with us or who's going to swim in her pussy after us. E no concern us. Our job is to keep servicing her pussy until we're tired of it, then dump her and move on.

Do it likewise.

5 Likes

Re: Raped While Sleeping. by nobodii: 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
Re: Raped While Sleeping. by Kollins11: 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
I was the ex boyfriend and I wanna explain to y'all what really happened that day.

She gave me a surprised visit that very day, she said she misses me so much, that it wasn't easy for her to move on despite being in a relationship with donaldking10

She couldn't go back home that evening because it rained so heavily, so she decided to stay over.

That night, she told me to cuddle her that she's feeling cold, before you knew it.. she placed her hands on my gbola and she whispered on my ear "shift my pant"

Omo na so I shift her pants all through the night... If you see better Knacking.. OMG.

When she was leaving the next day.. I asked her what is she gonna say if you asked her where she spent her night.. So she told me not to worry that she would come up with a lie.

I must confess your girlfriend kpekus is delicious... Guys, there's nothing as sweet as fvcking your ex girlfriend especially if she's in a new relationship.

I swear, I did not rape your girlfriend..

8 Likes

Re: Raped While Sleeping. by donaldking10: 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

If there was nothing serious, then you wouldn't have come online seeking for help or solutions. This is exactly how simps behaves.

They run from pillar to post seeking for a solution to a girl's problem. While the said girl is busy banging around and enjoying her life. Una wey be simps go dey mumu.

Oga real niggarz like us don't care who's swimming her pussy with us or who's going to swim in her pussy after us. E no concern us. Our job is to keep servicing her pussy until we're tired of it, then dump her and move on.

Do it likewise.

lol...
Oga Real-Niggar abeg no vex oo.
I know say na cheap likes you de find sha, so i wouldn't really take your simp comment too serious.
but like i said earlier there's nothing serious going on between us.
I don't care if she's banging her ex or not, i just wanted to find-out how possible & true her story is.
Re: Raped While Sleeping. by seangy4konji: 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
GUITY CONSCIENCE FROM YOUR HALOT GIRLFRIEND
Re: Raped While Sleeping. by ugolightswel1: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
donaldking10:
mynd.

The most terrible common substance to achieve that easily with is cocaine while asleep.
Re: Raped While Sleeping. by GoooodHardDick: 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
donaldking10:

lol...
Oga Real-Niggar abeg no vex oo.
I know say na cheap likes you de find sha, so i wouldn't really take your simp comment too serious.
but like i said earlier there's nothing serious going on between us.
I don't care if she's banging her ex or not, i just wanted to find-out how possible & true her story is.

Alaye, finding out how true her story is already means you're worried, insecure and obviously do care.

Ogbeni no go let that runs girl dey whine u nor emotionally manipulate you. She go collect dick for her ex house, slept there and then came up with a pussy ass fake stupid story, knowing fully well you'll believe her as the simp man you are!

The girl is an Olosho, a prostitute and a runs girl. Oga bang that girl, dump her and move on. Stop trying to find out if the story is true or not because that was a stupid fake storyline she used trying to emotionally manipulate you.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Snakes In Dream!!! / Will I See Him Again? I Want To See Him Again, Please Help. / A Woman's Chest Anatomy (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.