Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga (16177 Views)

Hot, Sexy, Dark Boy Friend Is Needed, Click :D / Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by Skidoc(m): 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2006
Alheri, your psychic no work this time. tongue grin grin grin They said she uses her real name "Bella" oh. So try another one. cheesy
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by IAH(f): 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2006
Hahaha! I'm laughing at this thread, cheesy! It's good to be rich o! Everybody will say they love and know you. Anyway, I don't know what the guy looks like so I went to do a quick search in Google and got these. He's the one beside his Dad. He's cute, cheesy. But he needs to quit that bush on his head! cheesy cheesy

Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by luridguy(m): 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2006
some one posted something abouut class coming between love this will be a perfect example she think say all those rich and famous gilrs go let you jump over them
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by segedoo(m): 12:12am On Feb 24, 2006
good luck to ur friend jare.

but candidly i think by the time she's a 98 yr old maid or something, she'll probably realize that paddy can't be hers except if she becomes the next nigerian billionairess by miracle or by method!!

but why is ur friend so crazy about paddy?

i know he's got the looks and the dough but don't u think that's a shallow reason for falling in love with someone? i met him briefly in 2003 when i went to globacom @ saka tinubu to sell some paintings and he seemed nice but i've heard tons of crap about him, u know people sha and their beefs but then in every rumour is an iota of truth.

let her know that it's ok to fantasize but it should be within the confines of reality. i hope ur friend ain't a gold digger sha.

you know i have this strange feeling that ur friend is just a cover for urself wink. no offence tho'. kiss
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by alheri(f): 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2006
@skidoc. Not really. I still stand by what I said, we'll see, time will tell. He said he last time he checked(October 05), thats a long time if I might say so. Their are lots of bellas on hi5, maybe she decided to change her identity wink.
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by LoverBwoy(m): 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2006
segedoo:

you know i have this strange feeling that your friend is just a cover for yourself wink. no offence tho'. kiss

Me too,

*Puts on Kanye Weezy- Golddigger*

so many of them around in nigeria i heard,  ,  them say na condition,

How can you even like someone u don't know esp when u heard he plays around with girls alot
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by cabali(m): 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2006
have u guys considered the fact that this paddy guy might be Gay? cos he looks gay to me! if not why does he have female mannerisms?
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by Skidoc(m): 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2006
And he looks like a girl! grin grin
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by kenniy(m): 11:43pm On Feb 24, 2006
cabali, skidoc, thats called beaf!
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by LoverBwoy(m): 12:27am On Feb 25, 2006
Most ajeborra acts like Gay anyway shocked

i dont blame the guy, typical naija babes throwing themselves at him, if u were in his shoes cool
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by cabali(m): 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2006
It isnt beef my man! the guy paddy is good in administration and all that, it is admirable in fact but that guy's gotta be gay! u will find out for real soon
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by kimba(m): 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2006
@tectona

tell your friend to go wait in front of Paddys office, raise a plackard with the words "Paddy, Im in Love with You"

someone might see your friend and the news would go around, u know how it scopes, Paddy would be informed and maybe he might get interested in your friends act, and ask her out, u know, all things are possible.
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by segedoo(m): 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2006
guys lets be frank - that dude's good looking and much more than his dad too.

remember i said i'd met him when i went to glo to sell some art. i remember leaving and getting to broad street only to see this agbero who's about paddy's age with some tooth missing and uglier and the ugliest thing u've ever seen and i thot to myself this life is f***ing unfair but as i grew wiser i realized that u could actually determine which side of unfair you want to be.

so for the gal that's in love with paddy may she's chosen to be in dem paddy side of unfair which is the good side but i think she should just go for him - by miracle or method, by hook or crook.
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by tipsy289(m): 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2006
There are many girls lyk ur friends and paddy adenuga no be small boi, anyway na celeb so i dnt knw how u will play ur game.
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by IAH(f): 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2006
If you meet him and you are not the daughter of a rich man, to catch his attention you have to be hottttttt! So Tectona (or her friend), are you hottttttt? wink
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by dude(m): 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2006
na wa oh! all these debate on a guy who does'nt even know he's being celebrated. money good oh!
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by kenniy(m): 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2006
of cause he knows he's being celebrated, just wouldnt know how and where, hee easy, , a whole E.D. of Glo make he no know say he's being celebrated!
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by ramono(m): 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2006
My opinion- This is a case of a typical naija girl. Remove Paddy from that picture and place him in Ojuelegba bus stop shouting 'Palmgrove', let's see if she'll be in love with him then!!!
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 06, 2006
Hi there i am new here i reside in the US. A friend of mine just got back from Nigeria and i saw this boys picture Paddy Adenuga . i don't fully know him but i think he is my kind of guy.can anyone hook me up ,

Cheers
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by gbengaijot(m): 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2006
lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by cabali(m): 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2006
these women don come now!!!!

make we hear word o, my kinda of guy, serious? na wa o
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by kenniy(m): 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2006
what bout this:
hi i've never seen his sister but i know she'll be my kinda girl. can anyone hook us up!!

!!lol !!
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by badman(m): 12:11am On Mar 08, 2006
na wa o. seems everyone wants to hook up with the adenuga family.abeg me sef i dey here ooooh wink
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by Skidoc(m): 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2006
I've started dreaming of Bella Adenuga everyday. She is my type of girl. Can someone hook me up? grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by cabali(m): 6:50am On Mar 10, 2006
how can a guy be that beautiful and well dressed and not be seen in any function with a female companion other than his sister bella, huh?

the boy is gay o tell ur friend (who am sure is u) not to bother though, her brother might have a chance.
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by opegar(m): 12:38am On Mar 15, 2006
Padi 's a proper Cassanova, pracked my babe nd very callously too. Al dat glitters--
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by loriann(f): 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2006
i really feel ur friend anyway] smiley winkluck to her
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by amebo: 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2006
hahahhahahhahahahah, men, Nigerian will not kill me!
Ur friend is in love with Paddy! Please just break it to her that it is impossible, not because she isnt rich or 'on the same class' or whatever people have been saying, (afterall i see hot rich babes throwing themselves at him to no avail)
anyways, good luck to her sha, as mariah and whitney sang 'there can be miracles',
here is a pic of paddy and his junior sister, bella (bunmi) and yeah they both went to UMass in Boston

Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by Seun(m): 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2006
Is this Bella? I thought she was more beautiful than this. My heart is broken. cry
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by curiousNja(f): 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2006
Judging by looks, both of them are so overrated. If they've got dough, then good for them. What is Globalcom anyway? A cellphone company?
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by Seun(m): 12:22am On Mar 31, 2006
Money? What do I want to do with a lady's money? I think Paddy looks ok, anyway.

What is Globalcom anyway? A cellphone company?
Yes.
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by curiousNja(f): 1:55am On Mar 31, 2006
^^^ Thank you, Seun! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... / Naija Shemales Meet Here / The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.