Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga (16178 Views)

Hot, Sexy, Dark Boy Friend Is Needed, Click :D / Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by tpia5: 4:39am On Dec 29, 2011
i dont need to tell her there are thousands of her out there seeking the attention of paddy and his likes. except a miracle(from rev.chris oyakilome), the best she might get is a one night stand.and that one mean say she Tight be that oh.

haha.

maybe she plans on making the experience an unforgettable one?

though how her own go better pass the other thousands waiting, is beyond me.
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by enorh(f): 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2011
@Tpia, All those waiting for the bobo go old oh,paddy is seriously dating one petit girl(small) she is on facebook. He claims to love her so much and she means everything to him.this is genuine gist. Gbam. Am heartbroken too becouse I was tripping for him embarassed
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by enorh(f): 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2011
@Caball I wonder where you got this from,the guy is no gay
@9icebabe but the girl he is dating now na real naija babe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... / Naija Shemales Meet Here / The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.