Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga (16179 Views)

Hot, Sexy, Dark Boy Friend Is Needed, Click :D / Just For You My Rare Gem(badosky Aka Paddy Me) / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by vinna(f): 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2006
If you all are in love with Paddy i guess i must be in love with Bill Gates cheesy cheesy grin
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by cabali(m): 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2006
at least we are sure bill gates aint gay!
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by tawewe(f): 10:52am On Jul 06, 2006
What is this fuss about Paddy? The guy is a down to earth person who plays with whomever so ask your friend to keep trying or visiting occassions sponsored by GLO she might be lucky to meet him and who knows he might just as well fall in love with him!
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2006
what so special about this paddy.well looking at him he is cute,i heard he is a player but why wont he be when some stupid girls keep throwing theirselves at him which is really bad.to me it dosent end at being wealthy and good looks,this is one mistake ladies make this days,they say they want a |GOD fearing man but tell me how would they know when all their attention is focused on the money and looks,and ignore his character aspect.
opegar:

Padi 's a proper Cassanova, pracked my babe nd very callously too. Al that glitters--
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by thupsie(m): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2006
Thonia are u there besides why is this thread crazy about Paddy Adenuga
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by Damollar(m): 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2006
U guys neva mind her.she thinks she can use us all. i knowshe's d one falling for d million dollar baby (paddy adenuga).

But seriously if u gat contacts 2 him help her 2 get her ass waxed
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by zebudaya(m): 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2007
This discussion is so funny, especially about the guy who saw an ugly agbero on broad street. Oh boy money is freaking good. His sister does not look that good though. I wouldn't hit it on a good day!

Anybody who says love doesn't know class is deceiving him/herself. something has to give, either you look like a super model or you have money. No two ways about that. Everyman is in it for their own interests
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by acidrop(f): 7:08am On Aug 26, 2007
ok is this guy even hot or goodlooking at all?
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by darlingD(m): 11:41am On Aug 26, 2007
ask dem o
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by A40(m): 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2007
His money you mean?
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by A40(m): 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2007
He is a fresh boy o! for real
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by acidrop(f): 12:50am On Aug 27, 2007
any one gat pic?
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by A40(m): 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2007
No but he is a fresh kid you would trip i am sure of that
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by sexymama3: 12:15am On Oct 06, 2008
i am currently out of the country. when i come bak, hooking up wit paddy will b my 1st agender. i beg victorian, continue to dey talk, make i get more tips on hw to carry my self when i finally meet him
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by victorian(f): 9:05am On Oct 06, 2008
He has to look pompous when girls are throwing themselves at him. But anyway, sha the poster might be lucky to have him fall inlove with her if he sees her. Word of advise , poster dont drool over him, if you meet him. Make sure you are very pretty/ beautiful too wink and give out airs of confidence in a subtle way, be friendly but dont drooooool over him, pleasee! exchange phone numbers and dont call for while, then later a nice short brief text message and? Why am i even giving you tips sef? angry, i no talk again lipsrsealed
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by IBEXY(m): 9:10am On Oct 06, 2008
can the story of Cinderella repeat itself? Maybe. wink
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by victorian(f): 9:17am On Oct 06, 2008
of course it does. It repeated itself in my own case and i dey thank God everyday for giving me a humble, loving spouse with so much fame and achievements. smiley tongue and his parents are so nice to be with,  So, the poster can be lucky, Beauty they say, is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by sexymama3: 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2008
victorian where in d world r u? i need ur answer/reply,
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by victorian(f): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2008
smiley am in Lagos, Nigeria. Why do u ask? cool
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by sexymama3: 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2008
just wondering if u ve any ideal on hw i can reach paddy, lol, smiley
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by victorian(f): 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2008
You are on ,girl but how much are you willing to pay for the info , i have to dish out about being right infront of Paddy cool. This is a hot deal! What say you?
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by wupac(m): 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2008
omo you better tell that friend of your to stop dream and face reality by stick to his man cos nobody know 2morrow.or make she consider Abacha's ;Tafa balogun's son (there fathers are also into big money) shocked grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by sexymama3: 12:07am On Oct 07, 2008
thanks for the info lipsrsealed
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by Matinho: 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2009
are u sure its your friend and not u?
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by okeey(m): 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2009
it mean u shd wait if it cont to rept it self ,u will need to find another girl
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by 9icebabe: 7:21am On Sep 17, 2009
undecided
Sorry o but Paddy grew up with white women and only likes white women so unless you're a white woman I don't think you have a chance of marrying him!!! And that's a fact. Ask him or anyone of his friends if you ever get a chance to speak to him. He also doesn't like Nigerians very much, male or female because he believes most Nigerians are gold diggers and are only talking to him because of his father's name and money. He knows very well no one would be talking to him if he wasn't an Adenuga. He prefers to have bodyguards around him because every time he goes out girls and guys rush his table trying to get free drinks because he has money.

Make of it what you wish, and good luck with your gold digging, I suggest you look elsewhere.
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by cabali(m): 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2009
. . . plus his bleeping GAY!!
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2011
undecided
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by obowunmi(m): 12:17am On Nov 18, 2011
Naaa waaa ooo,
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by hotchic(f): 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2011
Ur friend is nt in luv wit paddy, its long throat n poverty that's pushing her. Ole!
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga by enorh(f): 12:39am On Dec 28, 2011
Sorry oh, paddy is in love now with one small girl. He claims she is everything to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... / Naija Shemales Meet Here / The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.