Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management (21213 Views)

APC Holds Town Hall Meeting On Election Management In Surulere (Pictures) / Salihu Lukman Resigns As APC Governors Forum DG Over Convention Controversy / JUST IN: 2019: Wike Threatens PDP, Presidential Aspirants Over Convention Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management by Dshocker(m): 7:54am On Jun 06, 2022
Already having division
Re: APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management by Indispensable85(m): 7:55am On Jun 06, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://westernpost.ng/exclusive-apc-governors-clash-with-national-chairman-over-conventions-election-management-committee/

I've said it before that Abdulahi Adamu will not last as the chairman of the APC. It's too early in his tenure to be having problems with everybody already.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management by Justiceleague1: 7:56am On Jun 06, 2022
onedayatime:
These Igbo people just want to be an eternal slave to their Fulani Lords.

They know they don't have a chance at clinching the presidential ticket of APC because their people refused to always vote for APC but just because they just want to spice the Yorubas, they did rather be eternal slaves to their Fulani Lords.

These people wants to reap where they don't sow. They should all remember this is the Islamic party they hated so much. Now, they are all romancing the party because of election. This is the Esau trait in the bible ( selling their birth right because of 100k naira or so they will dash them ). They shall seek it with tears but it will be too late because SW will clinch the ticket.
it is better to remain silent and be thought a fouoool than opening your mouth and quickly remove all doubts whatsoever..
However,here's your reward for trying to at least sound intelligent grin

Re: APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management by Pickmycall: 7:57am On Jun 06, 2022
Election is their problems.What happens to the welfare of Nigerians is not their concern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management by skywalker240(m): 7:58am On Jun 06, 2022
Hmm
Re: APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management by Skillsnigeria: 7:58am On Jun 06, 2022
Hmmm
Re: APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management by Fiscus105(m): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2022
We need "trigger that will put an end to zoo nation
Re: APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management by ruggedtimi(m): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2022
Nwodosis:
Tinibu is indeed powerful! Even if he's denied, he has put up a good fight unlike Wike.

Hope Uzodimma is an Igbo Fulani and it is not out of order for him to work for his Fulani brothers.

wike fought until the last days
Re: APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management by Alexis11: 8:04am On Jun 06, 2022
Nwodosis:
Tinibu is indeed powerful! Even if he's denied, he has put up a good fight unlike Wike.

Hope Uzodimma is an Igbo Fulani and it is not out of order for him to work for his Fulani brothers.

Both Wike and Tinubu both tried in that regard. They both showed balls.

They let the North know that Southern Nigerians are not pushovers.
Re: APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 06, 2022
western post posting crap rubbish as usual in support of tinubu. tinubu will never be nigeria's president

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management by Oxygen11: 8:05am On Jun 06, 2022
Indispensable85:

I've said it before that Abdulahi Adamu will not last as the chairman of the APC. It's too early in his tenure to be having problems with everybody already.

He has only one responsibility- bring Tinubu down on his knees

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management by maasoap(m): 8:06am On Jun 06, 2022
Adamu can plot whatever he wants in connivance with Buhari but the governors still control the delegates. We are watching Buhari!!
Re: APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management by asobo1: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2022
Reality3080:
It’s like this adamu has forgotten the story of Oshiomhole when e overdo

The guy doesn’t realize that he’s only useful now n will b relegated once apc gets a flagbearer
So you think Buhari was stupid to make him the APC chairman. Adamu's recent interview to BBC Hausa goes to show you that he isn't afraid to confront Tinubu. Himself and Tinubu were governor's together and moreover, Abdullahi is older than Tinubu. Just as you said, he is being used for a job at the moment but what happens after it is what we can't tell.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management by macdiho: 8:07am On Jun 06, 2022
Time will tell o, we dey wait
E no go pass dis week

MTN Data at chikini money
VALID FOR 30DAYS
Re: APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management by chesterlee(m): 8:07am On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:

The problem with the igbos is their penchant to be clever by half..

Igbos only use the word merit when they are dominating others but it's quota system when others dominate..

Look at the Super Eagles team,they dominate and call it merit despite their abysmal failure but they still find it okay. Let it be another Musa,Shehu or Sadiq then all hell will be lose..

They should stop hiding their heads in the sand.

You lack wisdom
Ever since u guys started bringing sentiments into football, that's when failure started.
Just look at the present national team...Are they still dominated by Igbos?

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management by Oplomo: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2022
onedayatime:

They know they don't have a chance at clinching the presidential ticket of APC because their people refused to always vote for APC but just because they just want to spice the Yorubas, they did rather be eternal slaves to their Fulani Lords.

These people wants to reap where they don't sow. They should all remember this is the Islamic party they hated so much. Now, they are all romancing the party because of election. This is the Esau trait in the bible ( selling their birth right because of 100k naira or so they will dash them ). They shall seek it with tears but it will be too late because SW will clinch the ticket.

But you yoruba APC urchins jubilated when Uzodinma was foisted on Igbo people by supreme court magic.
Is he no longer your darling?

I support the move. The supreme court governor should head the supreme APC election committee.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management by Reality3080: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2022
asobo1:
So you think Buhari was stupid to make him the APC chairman. Adamu's recent interview to BBC Hausa goes to show you that he isn't afraid to confront Tinubu. Himself and Tinubu were governor's together and moreover, Abdullahi is older than Tinubu. Just as you said, he is being used for a job at the moment but what happens after it is what we can't tell.
once apc doesn’t field tinubu just know atiku is d winner n apc is dead n gone forever,your peter obi won’t even come close
Re: APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management by Nwodosis(m): 8:10am On Jun 06, 2022
Alexis11:

Both Wike and Tinubu both tried in that regard. They both showed balls.

They let the North know that Southern Nigerians are not pushovers.
Where did Wike try? By blaming his Southern brothers?
Re: APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management by Oplomo: 8:11am On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:

Igbos only use the word merit when they are dominating others but it's quota system when others dominate..

Look at the Super Eagles team,they dominate and call it merit despite their abysmal failure but they still find it okay. Let it be another Musa,Shehu or Sadiq then all hell will be lose..

These people wants to reap where they don't sow. They should all remember this is the Islamic party they hated so much. Now, they are all romancing the party because of election. This is the Esau trait in the bible ( selling their birth right because of 100k naira or so they will dash them ). They shall seek it with tears but it will be too late because SW will clinch the ticket.[/quote]

But you yoruba APC urchins jubilated when Uzodinma was foisted on Igbo people by supreme court magic.
Is he no longer your darling?

I support the move. The supreme court governor should head the supreme APC election committee.
Re: APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management by Indispensable85(m): 8:11am On Jun 06, 2022
Oxygen11:

He has only one responsibility- bring Tinubu down on his knees

Let him do it. U tink say e easy like dat? He'll bring himself down eventually. Just watch
Re: APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management by popesco123: 8:13am On Jun 06, 2022
By mentioning igbo, you have made it today. Go jolly. Olodo

quote author=onedayatime post=113516590]These Igbo people just want to be an eternal slave to their Fulani Lords.

These people wants to reap where they don't sow. They should all remember this is the Islamic party they hated so much. Now, they are all romancing the party because of election. This is the Esau trait in the bible ( selling their birth right because of 100k naira or so they will dash them ). They shall seek it with tears but it will be too late because SW will clinch the ticket.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management by patrickcollins: 8:14am On Jun 06, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
Tinubu is really giving all this Fulanis Cabal sleepless nights! He seems ahead of all their scheme and games.

He's truly an Asiwaju wink

Igbos are truly Fulani Slaves! They're either stepping down for their Fulani master or being used as a tool to create nuisance from Orji Kalu to Hope Supreme Court Governor!
What I know is that Tinubu must win, someone that made persons Presidents and Governors, making himself President is not a big deal so calm down.
Re: APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:18am On Jun 06, 2022
Today is 6/6/2022 from all indication it seems APC is not yet ready for their primary's, I think INEC should disqualify that party so we can rest for once.

Not like am interested in who the party presents rather they are causing chaos and polluting the air space
Re: APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management by kponkedenge(m): 8:18am On Jun 06, 2022
onedayatime:

Eternal slaves you say?

You mean like how tinubu has pushed three northern candidates for president? Ribadu, Atiku and then Buhari over a southerner Jonathan?..... You don't call that slavery?

You people should keep on fooling yourself trying to claim smartness.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management by HilcomTech(m): 8:23am On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:

The bolded is very true.

I picked a juicy job offer after a very rigorous recruitment procedure only for my Igbo friend to sneer and remark that my Muslim name is the reason I was picked forgetting that I went trough several aptitude tests which lead to 2 stages of interviews. In all these stages, there were so many other Nigerians including Igbos who didn't make it.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management by Joezinho: 8:30am On Jun 06, 2022
HilcomTech:

The bolded is very true.

I picked a juicy job offer after a very rigorous recruitment procedure only for my Igbo friend to sneer and remark that my Muslim name is the reason I was picked forgetting that I went trough several aptitude tests which lead to 2 stages of interviews. In all these stages, there were so many other Nigerians including Igbos who didn't make it.

They have called me a repellent bigot and all sorts of vulgar and jarred names but the truth is, I spent 5 years living in the East. I had my university education at UNN, Nsukka so I know the Igbos and their charades..

They are the most tribalistic , narcissistic and unwelcoming tribe in the whole of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management by GreyLaw(m): 8:32am On Jun 06, 2022
asobo1:

Adamu wasn't just governor in 1999. He got his first political post in 1977. He was among those who drafted the first constituent constitution for Nigeria. He also became minister of state for works and Housing in 1995. He is not Tinubu's mate. E senior Tinubu for age, for politics, for everything well well...
Re: APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management by Udemzy05: 8:35am On Jun 06, 2022
Nwodosis:

Put up a good fight even when the convention have not started unlike wike?

Do you even understand what you wrote here?
Re: APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management by famouscargo4u: 8:39am On Jun 06, 2022
I see disaster coming. The chairman will want to force a candidate on them. There will be bickering and in-fighting within the party which will lead to an implosion in the party. APC will lose the general election.
Re: APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:40am On Jun 06, 2022
Hope Uzodimma whom the SW Nairaland APC urchins have loved so far learnt how to build bridges from Tinubu.

He also learnt how to manipulate results from the Tank led supreme court.

Be careful of what you support,it will come back to haunt you later.Make una enjoy una karma
Re: APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management by Freebills12: 8:41am On Jun 06, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Nwodosis:

You are a fool, you have quickly forgotten 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje: How I Escaped Plane Crash / Amotekun To Patrol Southwest Borders / Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.