Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) (5625 Views)

Beautiful Indigenous Latin American Ladies Show Off Their Tattoos(photos, 18+) / Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) / Beautiful Pictures Of Indigenous Brazilian Women(lovely Photos 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
Her hair is truly long and ladies in my home country would pay millions for this kind of hair, lol grin

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/06/how-long-is-hair-on-this-beautiful.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
as someone once rightly said:"why date a woman wearing fake Brazilian hair when you can date a Brazilian woman who has all her own real hair?!"

15 Likes

Re: How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
as someone once righty said:"why date a woman wearing fake Brazilian hair when you can date a Brazilian woman who has all her own real hair?!"

Lol, yea grin
Re: How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) by saintkeppy(m): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
Honestly, Brazilian babe are specifically made, hairs, flat tummy,hips, a$$.

6 Likes

Re: How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
saintkeppy:

No lie cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) by Dangrace01: 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
as someone once righty said:"why date a woman wearing fake Brazilian hair when you can date a Brazilian woman who has all her own real hair?!"

Exactly at least it would reduce cost grin
Re: How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) by playfrank(m): 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
No be mamiwata be this?
walkbrazil4k:
Her hair is truly long and ladies in my home country would pay millions for this kind of hair, lol grin

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/06/how-long-is-hair-on-this-beautiful.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) by cybriz82(m): 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
Thailand woman n em u dey call Brazil..this lady that always bath in river... sometime wash show off her panties n bra... sometimes I wonder if she's a mermaid...
Re: How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) by phemmyfour: 8:53am On Jun 07, 2022
Yemoja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
cybriz82:
Thailand woman n em u dey call Brazil..this lady that always bath in river... sometime wash show off her panties n bra... sometimes I wonder if she's a mermaid...

The colour of her skin look like Thailand woman abi

Re: How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
phemmyfour:
Yemoja

grin
Re: How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) by Jmichael1(m): 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Isoright..,
Re: How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Araguaia?
Re: How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) by excanny: 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
cybriz82:

She’s Native American.

They are the original owners of Brazil before the Portuguese came and brought their black slaves with them.

And Yes. They look Asian.

1 Like

Re: How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) by 1Sharon(f): 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
as someone once rightly said:"why date a woman wearing fake Brazilian hair when you can date a Brazilian woman who has all her own real hair?!"

There's no such thing as 'Brazilian hair'

Chinese people can replicate anything.
Re: How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) by DaInferno(m): 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
e easy like that?
Re: How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) by melodynk01(f): 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
If you need something similar, you could get it from me.
Quality and affordable.
Place your order now.
Hi there.
I'm Mel�
I deal in, quality and affordable...
✨Pure human hair.
✨Human hair blend.
✨Wig coloring.
✨Full lace wigs.
✨Bundles.
✨Closures.
✨Frontals.
Oh well, and more✨
_Feel free to send me a DM._

0 81 045 755 60
0 81 223 328 92
smiley
walkbrazil4k:

Re: How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
1Sharon:

There's no such thing as 'Brazilian hair'

Chinese people can replicate anything.

Well, there is and you can see it in the picture and it does not mean we don't have the fake Chinese hair, but Brazilian women have long hairs
Re: How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
melodynk01:
If you need something similar, you could get it from me.
Quality and affordable.
Place your order now.
Hi there.
I'm Mel�
I deal in, quality and affordable...
✨Pure human hair.
✨Human hair blend.
✨Wig coloring.
✨Full lace wigs.
✨Bundles.
✨Closures.
✨Frontals.
Oh well, and more✨
_Feel free to send me a DM._

0 81 045 755 60
0 81 223 328 92
smiley

Boas vendas (Good sales) grin
Re: How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) by melodynk01(f): 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Boas vendas (Good sales) grin
Obrigada wink

1 Like

Re: How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) by 1Sharon(f): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Well, there is and you can see it in the picture and it does not mean we don't have the fake Chinese hair, but Brazilian women have long hairs

Yes i know that but the hair Brazilian hair Nigerian women go for could be a factory replica.

The demand for Brazilian hair outnumbers Brazilian women.

There are more black women than Brazilian women.
Re: How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
1Sharon:

Yes i know that but the hair Brazilian hair Nigerian women go for could be a factory replica.

The demand for Brazilian hair outnumbers Brazilian women.

There are more black women than Brazilian women.

Yea, true they have alot of fake Brazilian hair, but you can still get the original human Brazilian hair
Re: How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) by piwati8247: 2:03am On Jun 09, 2022
Ues
Re: How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) by piwati8247: 2:03am On Jun 09, 2022
Ok
Re: How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) by Adeladewuwa: 2:44am On Jun 09, 2022
Ok
Re: How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) by Sacrosanct12(m): 7:04am On Jun 09, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

she looks like the female version of thiago Silva. Definitely Brazilian.
Re: How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) by Juicethekid: 10:15am On Jun 09, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

What's her name?
Re: How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
she looks like the female version of thiago Silva. Definitely Brazilian.

Yea cheesy
Re: How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) by gepeten855: 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yh
Re: How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) by olioxx(m): 10:15am On Jun 11, 2022
saintkeppy:
You Gerrit.

walkbrazil4k:

Yes Spanish, Colombia also have beautiful ladies grin, I would be doing another series on South American women grin
Nice nice, waiting patiently for this.

1 Like

Re: How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) by Enny2013(f): 11:09am On Jun 11, 2022
saintkeppy:
Wot of Nigerian men?
Re: How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) by saintkeppy(m): 11:29am On Jun 11, 2022
Enny2013:

Wot of Nigerian men?

Specifically made too, i hope you have one beside you with big D!ckk cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Started Sleeping With My Brother's Wife / I Hate Men! / Girls Of Nowadays, SMDH!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.