Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu (48819 Views)

Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) / Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) / APC Registration: Lagos Leaders Allege Plot To Whittle Down Tinubu's Influence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 07, 2022
wallarwallar:
If u guys don't like tinubu you can please stay away from any topic abt tinubu. Ur attack on his personality won't stop him from shining.. Awon were instead to start promoting Peter Obi with all dere energy they channel it attacking tinubu. After election they will start complaining na rigging bt now wey den suppose do proper thing na here den dey dey waste away

Got to Peter Obi threads and see how idiots who call themselves Tinubu urchins insult those fools supporting Obi...its a 2 way street...

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by DSC7: 6:06am On Jun 07, 2022
wallarwallar:
If u guys don't like tinubu you can please stay away from any topic abt tinubu. Ur attack on his personality won't stop him from shining.. Awon were instead to start promoting Peter Obi with all dere energy they channel it attacking tinubu. After election they will start complaining na rigging bt now wey den suppose do proper thing na here den dey dey waste away

Wailing wailer grin

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Shemadex(m): 6:08am On Jun 07, 2022
wallarwallar:
were gidi niwon walai
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by eedriyz(m): 6:14am On Jun 07, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
oh well i know that most people don't really want the Christians to clinch to power, not just ethnicity role plays in today politics, even religious. It baffles me how Catholic organization that have massive support from Vatican and Anglican from U.K and yet can't take this country back. I fear what may happen if a moslem clinch to power ever again.

Obasanjo and Johnathan were Christians. Stop using all these dead assertions.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Hussein035: 6:18am On Jun 07, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
oh well i know that most people don't really want the Christians to clinch to power, not just ethnicity role plays in today politics, even religious. It baffles me how Catholic organization that have massive support from Vatican and Anglican from U.K and yet can't take this country back. I fear what may happen if a moslem clinch to power ever again.

I don't understand, who told you TINUBU is a Muslim, Obasanjo and Jonathan are Christians.

At times sentiment confuses some people's confusion. Since democracy christian has served for 14 years out of 23 years and you are talking as if no christian ever ruled NIGERIA before, pls RESPECT yourself.

If you want to complain about those pampering their killer and murder brothers fine but not about Muslims.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by anonimi: 6:22am On Jun 07, 2022
Crixxx:
Tinufu the president of yoruba waste land

How can an Akotileta be a Yoruba Omoluabi talk less of being our president?
Do you know what you are talking about

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by tamdun: 6:24am On Jun 07, 2022
XerXers:

You will not face the north that is dealing with Tinubu, cowards always trying to twist everything to we vs igbos
It seems igbo people don't know the meaning of "coward", look at ur past and present leaders, they are the real definition of cowards

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by blacknoir: 6:24am On Jun 07, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
My thoughts exactly. The moslems are scheming very hard to ensure that a Moslem takes over from buhari. They want to relegat the seat of the vice presidency to Christian's while they continue to rule. Sadly alot of Christian's don't c it. Imagine some would support atiku again.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Lama70(m): 6:26am On Jun 07, 2022
This APC primaries just be like Nigeria v Brazil semi- final that kept Nigerians awake 1996. I swear!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by anonimi: 6:26am On Jun 07, 2022
planetE:
I swear this APC primary matter sweet pass any champions league final match

So says one of Bubu's lazy youths only keen to have fun, catch cruise and blame leadership (president) for all his woes in life, instead of getting involved in various aspects of politics from ward level upwards to make his LGA councillor, chairman, state lawmaker, governor, senator and representative accountable to his own preferences.
Don't we truly deserve this hell hole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by J3susFr3ak: 6:27am On Jun 07, 2022
IreneJane:

Do u have any brain at all ? You are a problem and you need to be jailed to avoid unforeseen madness of yours by inciting religious war

As if your Terrorist President and his blood drunk terrorist herder kinsmen are not actively inciting a religious war already....

The killings at the Owo Church....had the very blessings and approval of Buhari....
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by sogodihno: 6:30am On Jun 07, 2022
XerXers:

You will not face the north that is dealing with Tinubu, cowards always trying to twist everything to we vs igbos

Just shut up, is it the north that is attacking him and insulting him daily on this forum, is it not Ibos, you all will pay at appropriately time, it is a promise
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Inosky: 6:35am On Jun 07, 2022
Las las you go chop breakfast... that's how betrayers suffer.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by nothingspoil70: 6:38am On Jun 07, 2022
Why is something telling me that this owo killing is politically motivated, to distract the attention of the south west leaders from the leadership wrestling going on in Abuja at the moment?

Why was Lawan declared the consensus candidate when all the southwest leaders were grieving with their brethren in owo?

Whatever the game plan is, time will tell.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Karemarealty288(m): 6:45am On Jun 07, 2022
• Minister Babatunde Fashola is not openly campaigning for � BAT

• Former Governor Akinwunmi Ambode is not openly campaigning for � BAT

• Minister Rauf Aregbesola is not openly campaigning for � BAT

• Governor Ibikunle Amosu rather than campaign for BAT �, he joined the race himself.

• Governor Kayode Fayemi rather than campaign for BAT �, he joined the race himself.

• Governor Dapo Abiodun is not openly campaigning for � BAT

• Governor Rotimi Akeredolu is not openly campaigning for BAT �, but he wants power to shift to southwest.

• Pastor Tunde Bakare rather than campaign for BAT �, he joined the race himself.

• Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila rather than campaign for BAT �, faced his legislative duties.

• Minister Lai Mohammed is not openly campaigning for BAT �, he is continuing with his lying duties.

• Minister Olorunnibe Mamora is not openly campaigning for BAT �

• Minister Sunday Dare is not openly campaigning for BAT �

• SSA to President, Joke Orelope is not openly campaigning for BAT �

• SSA to President, Abike Dabiri is not openly campaigning for BAT �

• Even his blood brother, Governor Gboyegba Oyetola is not campaigning for BAT � openly.

• Jandor ran away from his camp and clinched the PDP governorship ticket instead.

• These are men they claimed BAT � made in politics. But pure cruise to BAT �.���

• Governor Babajide Sanwo Olu has completely suspended running Lagos for now, to become an hand luggage errand boy to his anointer.

There must be a reason why the other men have decided not to openly join his campaign train.

Obviously, they are not proud, they are not sure of him getting the APC ticket and most importantly, they are not willing to risk it all for a man whose only interest in joining the presidential is to fulfil “life long ambition”.
Copied .

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Khaysee: 6:48am On Jun 07, 2022
He has gained massive support because of hate speech against him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by onatisi(m): 6:48am On Jun 07, 2022
fyneguy:

Lol forget it.

Adamu is on his own. He needed the co-operation of the NWC members to pull it off. The game is over
bros cool down. This is the problem Nigerians have , you believe these politicians too much , so just because the governors are talking against it ,you believe them?
It is a planned job ,they have already mapped out how they will go about it. Don't get carried away by what they are saying to newspapers and media .
Just wait and see how they will be backing out from supporting tinubu one by one
How can adamu just walk and announce a party candidate without buhari or others knowing about it ? Just think about it ,how is that possible ?
Bros just cross ur fingers and watch how things will unfold , you go laugh tire
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by PeterObi4LP: 6:50am On Jun 07, 2022
wallarwallar:

Shut.up! Why do you people always think anyone who attack Tinubu is an Ibo man. I am Yoruba man but I want Peter Obi sentiment aside.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Menace2Society(m): 6:51am On Jun 07, 2022
Simeonjoe1:

Nigeria no fit better irrespective of who becomes president. I've made up my mind with that fact
U dey mind those cretins lol nobody fit change Naija!nobody
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Abujason: 6:51am On Jun 07, 2022
truthfinder319:
In fact, the best strategist so far. When he rejected the consensus trap, they were calling him names. Now, he is vindicated and his opponents are now let down by the so called consensus. BAT is the best.

So , mey I ask, you get sense so?
Same man who made himself king, deciding who becomes governor, Commisioner, minister from Lagos and Osun but now opposed to imposition of a presidential candidate except if he is the one?
Laughing Ambodecally!

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by InoGetJoy: 6:53am On Jun 07, 2022
blacknoir:

My thoughts exactly. The moslems are scheming very hard to ensure that a Moslem takes over from buhari. They want to relegated the seat of the vice presidency to Christian's while they continue to rule. Sadly alot of Christian's don't c it. Imagine some would support atiku again.
Vote Peter Obi, if you really want a Christian president
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by InoGetJoy: 6:56am On Jun 07, 2022
sogodihno:

Just shut up, is it the north that is attacking him and insulting him daily on this forum, is it not Ibos, you all will pay at appropriately time, it is a promise
You can't take the bullshit you deal to Igbos, can you?
Yorubas have always insulted Igbos on this forum and when Igbos do same to you, you start crying bucketful of tears.

Anyways keep crying, I enjoy watching you cry.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by InoGetJoy: 6:58am On Jun 07, 2022
Karemarealty288:

• Minister Babatunde Fashola is not openly campaigning for � BAT

• Former Governor Akinwunmi Ambode is not openly campaigning for � BAT

• Minister Rauf Aregbesola is not openly campaigning for � BAT

• Governor Ibikunle Amosu rather than campaign for BAT �, he joined the race himself.

• Governor Kayode Fayemi rather than campaign for BAT �, he joined the race himself.

• Governor Dapo Abiodun is not openly campaigning for � BAT

• Governor Rotimi Akeredolu is not openly campaigning for BAT �, but he wants power to shift to southwest.

• Pastor Tunde Bakare rather than campaign for BAT �, he joined the race himself.

• Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila rather than campaign for BAT �, faced his legislative duties.

• Minister Lai Mohammed is not openly campaigning for BAT �, he is continuing with his lying duties.

• Minister Olorunnibe Mamora is not openly campaigning for BAT �

• Minister Sunday Dare is not openly campaigning for BAT �

• SSA to President, Joke Orelope is not openly campaigning for BAT �

• SSA to President, Abike Dabiri is not openly campaigning for BAT �

• Even his blood brother, Governor Gboyegba Oyetola is not campaigning for BAT � openly.

• Jandor ran away from his camp and clinched the PDP governorship ticket instead.

• These are men they claimed BAT � made in politics. But pure cruise to BAT �.���

• Governor Babajide Sanwo Olu has completely suspended running Lagos for now, to become an hand luggage errand boy to his anointer.

There must be a reason why the other men have decided not to openly join his campaign train.

Obviously, they are not proud, they are not sure of him getting the APC ticket and most importantly, they are not willing to risk it all for a man whose only interest in joining the presidential is to fulfil “life long ambition”.
Copied .
Later, they'll come and tell us Yoruba is United
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Aystarz: 7:09am On Jun 07, 2022
wallarwallar:

Written like the urchin optumus that you are.

Se Ara eleyii le ba le sa

No worry, the day of gnashing is almost here. grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Friend22(m): 7:09am On Jun 07, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

The most clownish and deluded commentnon Nairaland today.

Muslim will clinch power again na.

It's either Atiku or BAT.

Or,you think we're in catholic country ?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Bayyajidda(m): 7:10am On Jun 07, 2022
IamWonderful:
Mazi okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu, love him or hate him, he is just the best politician in Africa, no may be able to match him in years to come, the man that made the whole president confused.

Wait till tomorrow before bragging.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Moses86(m): 7:12am On Jun 07, 2022
Wailing wailers won't be happy
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by MartinsD12(m): 7:14am On Jun 07, 2022
etokhana:

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1533935096855777286?t=5UoykLo1xv32CH_Ak3nZsA&s=19
Breakfast go soon reach you tinubu, if truly the north the cabals favours tinubu I don't Ahmad lawan would be pushing for presidency up till now but then lawan is the cabals choice since PDP choose atiku, the cabals abandoned Jonathan whom the cabals was marketing to the president just in case PDP goes south but then PDP went north the cabals shift their support to lawan
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by 87EightySeven(f): 7:14am On Jun 07, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Tinubu will only be the president of yoro people not Nigerians
9ja naa funny place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight / Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters / Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.