Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu (48821 Views)

Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) / Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) / APC Registration: Lagos Leaders Allege Plot To Whittle Down Tinubu's Influence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Nisiw366: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2022
Treasure17:

That's their tactics and I'm less bothered cause most of them are unreasonable. The fact that I'm a Yoruba doesn't mean I must campaign and vote for any southwest candidates.
You this foolish and senseless coward, vote aboki so fulani can kill all your family members just like in owo. Weaklings like you will be shot on election day
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by BennyDGreat: 9:16am On Jun 07, 2022
shegz24:
In the end its going to be Tinubu vs Atiku

- Votes for Obi in the SE favours Tinubu as it reduces the votes and likelihood of Atiku winning that zone.

- If Kwankwaso doesnt step down, he will take many votes from NW.
Even if he doesnt win NW, whoever wins, will do so with a close margin.

Atiku will win NE, NW (close margin to Kwankwaso)
Obi will win SE
Tinubu will win SW, SS and NC(kwara,kogi,benue)

The only thing stopping this is if Tinubu doesnt win APC ticket on merit.

If Osibanjo is wise, he will step down for Tinubu as it is now about zonal interest and not personal ambition.

We need power to come to the south to curb the excesses of bigots in the core North before they wipe out the entire South as they have started in Owo.

Atiku has a better chance of winning if anyone other than Tinubu gets the ticket.

Osibanjo is also not mad enough to handle/face these cabals and Northern leaders and elite that will try to trample on him like they did GEJ.

This analysis dey very accurate

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Jeftliu: 9:19am On Jun 07, 2022
XerXers:

You will not face the north that is dealing with Tinubu, cowards always trying to twist everything to we vs igbos

Oloriburuku Nii Gbogbo
Awon Irankiran wahala TINUBU go kill of una
Leave TINUBU alone and campaign for ur OBI PANDORA we all know the outcome OJUKWU did more than OBI he know even win his state
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by blacknoir: 9:22am On Jun 07, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Na waa o. This country sef. Please keep trying. We need to save this country (and ourselves) from the hands of those who want to finish us
I will keep trying.i won't give up

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Treasure17(m): 9:26am On Jun 07, 2022
Nisiw366:
You this foolish and senseless coward, vote aboki so fulani can kill all your family members just like in owo. Weaklings like you will be shot on election day
It's the unfortunate parents that gave birth to you that are foolish and senseless. He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it therefore your family members will be killed by herdsmen instead. Since you don't have a job and a kid that you are, go through my posts.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Enumerator(m): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2022
I tell you
Treasure17:
I'm even more worried about people pushing for Tinubu presidency. So unfortunate.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Enumerator(m): 9:32am On Jun 07, 2022
Confirm!
Simeonjoe1:

Nigeria no fit better irrespective of who becomes president. I've made up my mind with that fact

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Adolfdassler11(m): 9:34am On Jun 07, 2022
planetE:
I swear this APC primary matter sweet pass any champions league final match
Even world cup final joined together.
Imagine say the thing get betting odds.��
Like: Tinubu(1.56)0dds
Lawan(1.38)odds
Amaechi(2.20)odds
Osinbajo(4.3)odds
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Nisiw366: 9:37am On Jun 07, 2022
Treasure17:

It's the unfortunate parents that gave birth to you that are foolish and senseless. He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it therefore your family members will be killed by herdsmen instead. Since you don't have a job and a kid that you are, go through my posts.
Eran shut up. If you dont support yoruba candidate in apc, is it not atiku fulani in pdp that you would give upper hand indirectly? Worthless goat. Your foolish parents cannot enjoy awolowo free education which is for the progress of yoruba race to give birth to a coward, weakling like you who is always afraid of fighting for yorubas, afraid of gun, cannot stand against oppression, spinless fool who always hide under the word omoluabi. A time would come we would kill you weaklings to save yoruba race because our blood have been corrupted and diluted
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Invitationn: 9:38am On Jun 07, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
oh well i know that most people don't really want the Christians to clinch to power, not just ethnicity role plays in today politics, even religious. It baffles me how Catholic organization that have massive support from Vatican and Anglican from U.K and yet can't take this country back. I fear what may happen if a moslem clinch to power ever again.
Since 1999, the Christians have ruled more, you bigoted fuu!
What has changed in Nigeria in their 13-year rule?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by oluwaseun89333: 9:42am On Jun 07, 2022
Please be calming downPlease be calming down...
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Treasure17(m): 10:01am On Jun 07, 2022
Nisiw366:
Eran shut up. If you dont support yoruba candidate in apc, is it not atiku fulani in pdp that you would give upper hand indirectly? Worthless goat. Your foolish parents cannot enjoy awolowo free education which is for the progress of yoruba race to give birth to a coward, weakling like you who is always afraid of fighting for yorubas, afraid of gun, cannot stand against oppression, spinless fool who always hide under the word omoluabi. A time would come we would kill you weaklings to save yoruba race because our blood have been corrupted and diluted
I don't fight for people with sentiments and emotions. What have the moribund Yorubas you voted for done for the betterment of Yoruba land or you are comfortable with their so called governance? You deserve better you low grade mind. None of your rantings are tenable and sophisticated enough.

It's obvious you are an imbecilic being craving attention. I didn't even mention your low life when I made my point but here you crying effortlessly. Omo ale jatijati. O dabi pe aye e fe baje sha?

Since you are not aware. I stand with Peter Obi. Get that into your sickening head.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Nisiw366: 10:25am On Jun 07, 2022
Treasure17:

. What have the moribund Yorubas you voted for done for the betterment of Yoruba land or you are comfortable with their so called governance? You deserve better you low grade mind. None of your rantings are tenable and sophisticated enough.

It's obvious you are an imbecilic being craving attention. I didn't even mention your low life when I made my point but here you crying effortlessly. Omo ale jatijati. O dabi pe aye e fe baje sha?

Since you are not aware. I stand with Peter Obi. Get that into your sickening head.
Oloriburuku arindin olopolo kiku alayebaje. You stand with obi because some deluded igbos told you to stand since you have no say in your own life with low self esteem, a weakling with no strength, always afraid of unknown. if we ask you now tell us what obi did in anambra that made you stand with obi, you will become deaf and dumb immediately. Worthless olofo didan
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Kooldame: 11:45am On Jun 07, 2022
Crixxx:
Tinufu the president of yoruba waste land
Why are you sounding so bitter?
Only God can pilot the affairs of this nation,if d country didn't divide
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
I've been looking to who'll talk about this.

High-five
truthfinder319:
In fact, the best strategist so far. When he rejected the consensus trap, they were calling him names. Now, he is vindicated and his opponents are now let down by the so called consensus. BAT is the best.

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Karnice600: 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
truthfinder319:
In fact, the best strategist so far. When he rejected the consensus trap, they were calling him names. Now, he is vindicated and his opponents are now let down by the so called consensus. BAT is the best.

Best in your location. Just a blind bat elsewhere.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by SimplePlan34: 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
same with Obi no vacancy for Obi in Aso Rock.

Omo Yoruba ni me oo
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
SimplePlan34:

Omo Yoruba ni me oo
E ka bo se daada ni
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by SimplePlan34: 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
E ka bo se daada ni

E Ku le' baba yin Ko le' wole' oo though o ma win primary but most likely APC Ko le' no candidate fun 2023
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
SimplePlan34:

E Ku le' baba yin Ko le' wole' oo though o ma win primary but most likely APC Ko le' no candidate fun 2023
let wait and see Osinbajo is my able candidate
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by SimplePlan34: 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
let wait and see Osinbajo is my able candidate

Osinbajo is also mine but face reality Tinubu got this covered. Only if Buhari steps in.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Wwwq: 4:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ok
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by shegz24(m): 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
crafteck:

You are the first tinubu advocate that argues with sense and wisdom, plus you dont seem to be doing it for 5k,he didn't make lagos what it is, people from different states and tribes came together to boost lagos, he just created a system that made lagos difficult, multiple taxation, agbero, insecurity, bribery etc.
I'm not really a Tinubu advocate, more like a realist.

There is a reason every one is coming to Lagos and not Anambra, Katsina, Kaduna or even Rivers -despite having a famous sea port in PortHarcourt.

There is an enabling ground for businesses in Lagos.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by crafteck(m): 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
shegz24:

I'm not really a Tinubu advocate, more like a realist.

There is a reason every one is coming to Lagos and not Anambra, Katsina, Kaduna or even Rivers -despite having a famous sea port in PortHarcourt.

There is an enabling ground for businesses in Lagos.

Lagosians made it that way, its a chain effect, the abundance of outskirts, low income, high income and population surged spots, every sweating ibo man in ladipo, striving yoruba man in amu timber market, hausas in ram markets, women in food stock, seafood and many other markets around lagos are the true people that gave lagos its shape and form, these politicians just came to skim off the glory claiming it.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
SimplePlan34:

Osinbajo is also mine but face reality Tinubu got this covered. Only if Buhari steps in.
Tinubu is leading now most likely he might win
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by SimplePlan34: 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Tinubu is leading now most likely he might win

That's a done deal
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
SimplePlan34:

That's a done deal
This is serious
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by SimplePlan34: 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
This is serious

Question is Atiki or Tinubu who will you vote?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by SimplePlan34: 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
This is serious

Question is Atiku or Tinubu who will you vote?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
SimplePlan34:

Question is Atiku or Tinubu who will you vote?
Atiku Ole ni, I will go for Tinubu
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by SimplePlan34: 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Atiku Ole ni, I will go for Tinubu

Well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Pictured Alighting From A Helicopter / Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims / Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.