Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu (48827 Views)

Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) / Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) / APC Registration: Lagos Leaders Allege Plot To Whittle Down Tinubu's Influence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by MartinsD12(m): 7:21am On Jun 07, 2022
Karemarealty288:

• Minister Babatunde Fashola is not openly campaigning for � BAT

• Former Governor Akinwunmi Ambode is not openly campaigning for � BAT

• Minister Rauf Aregbesola is not openly campaigning for � BAT

• Governor Ibikunle Amosu rather than campaign for BAT �, he joined the race himself.

• Governor Kayode Fayemi rather than campaign for BAT �, he joined the race himself.

• Governor Dapo Abiodun is not openly campaigning for � BAT

• Governor Rotimi Akeredolu is not openly campaigning for BAT �, but he wants power to shift to southwest.

• Pastor Tunde Bakare rather than campaign for BAT �, he joined the race himself.

• Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila rather than campaign for BAT �, faced his legislative duties.

• Minister Lai Mohammed is not openly campaigning for BAT �, he is continuing with his lying duties.

• Minister Olorunnibe Mamora is not openly campaigning for BAT �

• Minister Sunday Dare is not openly campaigning for BAT �

• SSA to President, Joke Orelope is not openly campaigning for BAT �

• SSA to President, Abike Dabiri is not openly campaigning for BAT �

• Even his blood brother, Governor Gboyegba Oyetola is not campaigning for BAT � openly.

• Jandor ran away from his camp and clinched the PDP governorship ticket instead.

• These are men they claimed BAT � made in politics. But pure cruise to BAT �.���

• Governor Babajide Sanwo Olu has completely suspended running Lagos for now, to become an hand luggage errand boy to his anointer.

There must be a reason why the other men have decided not to openly join his campaign train.

Obviously, they are not proud, they are not sure of him getting the APC ticket and most importantly, they are not willing to risk it all for a man whose only interest in joining the presidential is to fulfil “life long ambition”.
Copied .
That's it these are tinubu men but for his selfish interest, he has incurred the wrath of them even Lagos governor that is running around for him now tinubu wanted to deny him second term if not for political intervention, this men you mentioned here should have been the one's speaking with one voice for tinubu but they are not doing it , tinubu that cannot manage his boys well those he claim to made are even against him
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by DOD88: 7:29am On Jun 07, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Tinubu will only be the president of yoro people not Nigerians

Keep on lamenting! So sorry for you, you're still dwelling in delusions. Wake up to reality! Tinubu is the man of the moments. God bless Asiwaju. AMEN!
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by sulex947(m): 7:31am On Jun 07, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
oh well i know that most people don't really want the Christians to clinch to power, not just ethnicity role plays in today politics, even religious. It baffles me how Catholic organization that have massive support from Vatican and Anglican from U.K and yet can't take this country back. I fear what may happen if a moslem clinch to power ever again.
religious fanatic sighted. We need to lock up people like you with such corrupted mind of reasoning
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by DOD88: 7:32am On Jun 07, 2022
MartinsD12:

That's it these are tinubu men but for his selfish interest, he has incurred the wrath of them even Lagos governor that is running around for him now tinubu wanted to deny him second term if not for political intervention, this men you mentioned here should have been the one's speaking with one voice for tinubu but they are not doing it , tinubu that cannot manage his boys well those he claim to made are even against him
Keep on lamenting! So sorry for you, you're still dwelling in delusions. Wake up to reality! Tinubu is the man of the moments. God bless Asiwaju. AMEN!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by blacknoir: 7:35am On Jun 07, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Vote Peter Obi, if you really want a Christian president
I am voting for him of course. Problem now is inec is doing me shege
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 07, 2022
If you dont Vote Tinubu it is as if you are voting for Atiku cause Obi isnt popular in the North to be President of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by sokera: 7:36am On Jun 07, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Tinubu will only be the president of yoro people not Nigerians
that is actually a better option … you just should just be ready to vacate every corner of yoro people space

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Emerald04(m): 7:37am On Jun 07, 2022
planetE:
I swear this APC primary matter sweet pass any champions league final match
Says someone who no dey watch football
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by AminuRano87(m): 7:42am On Jun 07, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
oh well i know that most people don't really want the Christians to clinch to power, not just ethnicity role plays in today politics, even religious. It baffles me how Catholic organization that have massive support from Vatican and Anglican from U.K and yet can't take this country back. I fear what may happen if a moslem clinch to power ever again.
What your Christian governors achieve in your states?
Stop this religious sentiment.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Starz825(m): 7:43am On Jun 07, 2022
Crixxx:
Tinufu the president of yoruba waste land
If we check am now...
Na that same Yoruba waste land you dey, dey hustle your daily bread.. stupid idiot grin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by shegz24(m): 7:46am On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu will surely have a plan.

He is more like Obasanjo in wisdom than Abiola/Awolowo.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by simpa99(m): 7:48am On Jun 07, 2022
Obasanjo and Goodluck ruled for a total
of 14 years while yaradua and Bukhari ruled for a total of 10 years.. So what's with this chriatianization agenda?
MarryWhiteasap:
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Abujason: 7:48am On Jun 07, 2022
Treasure17:
I'm every more worried about those people pushing for Tinubu presidency. So unfortunate.

Be careful. They will soon label you Igbo, Ibo, IPOB, mkpurumiri or Biafra. Anyone that says the truth about Tinubu is considered an enemy of Yorubas by his miscreants. They don’t ask why Fayemi and Osinbajo don’t receive as much criticism.

Tinubu is a crook and can’t be trusted at national level considering what he did to Lagos and continues to do to it’s treasury.

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by MartinsD12(m): 7:51am On Jun 07, 2022
DOD88:

Very senseless agbero sycophant, you can't make your opinion without being abusive, don't mention me again .
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Dennisbulkan: 7:54am On Jun 07, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
Oga wey mumu smiley

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by sunnex180: 7:58am On Jun 07, 2022
I am praying and supporting you Sir, you will triumph over your enemy by his grace.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by shegz24(m): 7:59am On Jun 07, 2022
In the end its going to be Tinubu vs Atiku

- Votes for Obi in the SE favours Tinubu as it reduces the votes and likelihood of Atiku winning that zone.

- If Kwankwaso doesnt step down, he will take many votes from NW.
Even if he doesnt win NW, whoever wins, will do so with a close margin.

Atiku will win NE, NW (close margin to Kwankwaso)
Obi will win SE
Tinubu will win SW, SS and NC(kwara,kogi,benue)

The only thing stopping this is if Tinubu doesnt win APC ticket on merit.

If Osibanjo is wise, he will step down for Tinubu as it is now about zonal interest and not personal ambition.

We need power to come to the south to curb the excesses of bigots in the core North before they wipe out the entire South as they have started in Owo.

Atiku has a better chance of winning if anyone other than Tinubu gets the ticket.

Osibanjo is also not mad enough to handle/face these cabals and Northern leaders and elite that will try to trample on him like they did GEJ.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by crafteck(m): 8:00am On Jun 07, 2022
IamWonderful:
Mazi okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu, love him or hate him, he is just the best politician in Africa, no may be able to match him in years to come, the man that made the whole president confused.

If best refers to greed and sucking a state dry... You are right
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by shegz24(m): 8:05am On Jun 07, 2022
crafteck:

If best refers to greed and sucking a state dry... You are right

But that state is still by far the best state in Nigeria thanks to many of the things he implemented.

Tinubu is not a good man, he is in fact a thief n control-freak ; but you cant deny that what he has done in Lagos even when OBJ went hard on the state has made Lagos achieve self-sustainability so well that it accomodates all tribe and religion and businesses.

He is also the maddest and most radical politician we have down South that can pull the required votes and tackle the bigots in the North/Cabal if required.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by crafteck(m): 8:10am On Jun 07, 2022
shegz24:

But that state is still by far the best state in Nigeria thanks to many of the things he implemented.

Tinubu is not a good man, he is in fact a thief n control-freak ; but you cant deny that what he has done in Lagos even when OBJ went hard on the state has made Lagos achieve self-sustainability so well that it accomodates all tribe and religion and businesses.

He is also the maddest and most radical politician we have down South that can pull the required votes and tackle the bigots in the North/Cabal if required.

You are the first tinubu advocate that argues with sense and wisdom, plus you dont seem to be doing it for 5k,he didn't make lagos what it is, people from different states and tribes came together to boost lagos, he just created a system that made lagos difficult, multiple taxation, agbero, insecurity, bribery etc.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by ebbo(m): 8:20am On Jun 07, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

You are a Bush man and maybe an illiterate sorry to say. Nigeria is a Muslim country going by population of muslims. If we so desire to rule this country continuously,Christians can't do nothing about it but muslims are fair,just and trust worthy because Islam taught us this attributes. Thanks
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by ebbo(m): 8:32am On Jun 07, 2022
shegz24:
In the end its going to be Tinubu vs Atiku

- Votes for Obi in the SE favours Tinubu as it reduces the votes and likelihood of Atiku winning that zone.

- If Kwankwaso doesnt step down, he will take many votes from NW.
Even if he doesnt win NW, whoever wins, will do so with a close margin.

Atiku will win NE, NW (close margin to Kwankwaso)
Obi will win SE
Tinubu will win SW, SS and NC(kwara,kogi,benue)

The only thing stopping this is if Tinubu doesnt win APC ticket on merit.

If Osibanjo is wise, he will step down for Tinubu as it is now about zonal interest and not personal ambition.

We need power to come to the south to curb the excesses of bigots in the core North before they wipe out the entire South as they have started in Owo.

Atiku has a better chance of winning if anyone other than Tinubu gets the ticket.

Osibanjo is also not mad enough to handle/face these cabals and Northern leaders and elite that will try to trample on him like they did GEJ.

You guys are funny wallahi, u seat somewhere far away from the north and say things or talk about things u don't have idea or knowledge about here in the North.
Take this to the bank my friend. APC still controls 95% votes in the north. The truth is that u can't win an election without governors,commissioners,ministers, councillors and politicians as ur structures on ground in any part of country. The way i don't expect APC to win an election in the East and South South part of Nigeria,is thesame way u shouldn't expect PDP or Labour party to win an election in any part of the North.
Forget about Tinibu or no tinibu, APC will still cruise to victory in 2023 elections because as it stands today APC has more structures and resources than any party today.

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by ahamonyeka(m): 8:34am On Jun 07, 2022
IamWonderful:
Mazi okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu, love him or hate him, he is just the best politician in Africa, no may be able to match him in years to come, the man that made the whole president confused.
this person must be joe ibokwe or his relative.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by InoGetJoy: 8:35am On Jun 07, 2022
blacknoir:
I am voting for him of course. Problem now is inec is doing me shege
You're finding it difficult to get your PVC, right?
I even noticed their website is no longer working for new registrations.

It's extremely easy to get PVC in the North whereas difficult in the South
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Treasure17(m): 8:37am On Jun 07, 2022
Simeonjoe1:

Nigeria no fit better irrespective of who becomes president. I've made up my mind with that fact
No hope.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by standing9(m): 8:37am On Jun 07, 2022
Omo olodo ide ....
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by blacknoir: 8:45am On Jun 07, 2022
InoGetJoy:

You're finding it difficult to get your PVC, right?
I even noticed their website is no longer working for new registrations.

It's extremely easy to get PVC in the North whereas difficult in the South
I did mine since last year each time I go they will say come back again,last time they said they can't find it that I will need to do it again,I had to start the process again. I must get my pvc o. I won't give up
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by InoGetJoy: 8:58am On Jun 07, 2022
blacknoir:

I did mine since last year each time I go they will say come back again,last time they said they can't find it that I will need to do it again,I had to start the process again. I must get my pvc o. I won't give up
Na waa o. This country sef. Please keep trying. We need to save this country (and ourselves) from the hands of those who want to finish us
Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by Treasure17(m): 9:01am On Jun 07, 2022
Abujason:

Be careful. They will soon label you Igbo, Ibo, IPOB, mkpurumiri or Biafra. Anyone that says the truth about Tinubu is considered an enemy of Yorubas by his miscreants. They don’t ask why Fayemi and Osinbajo don’t receive as much criticism.

Tinubu is a crook and can’t be trusted at national level considering what he did to Lagos and continues to do to it’s treasury.
That's their tactics and I'm less bothered cause most of them are unreasonable. The fact that I'm a Yoruba doesn't mean I must campaign and vote for any southwest candidates.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu by adefitim(m): 9:05am On Jun 07, 2022
Funny enough, this was the same statement I put on my status yesterday evening though in English grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office / Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign In Kwara (More Photos) / Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.