Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,829 members, 7,851,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed (48267 Views)

Obi Gave Us More Than 2 Billion Naira,he Opens Our Eyes- Rev Yinka Yusuf / How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. / I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by spencekat(m): 10:03am On Jun 07, 2022
As an eligible voter,I voted only in 2011.Come 2023,it is a MUST for me and my eligible household to VOTE.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by nedekid: 10:03am On Jun 07, 2022
Lanretoye:
This is a form of campaign or what?...with the kind of intrigues from the APC and the heat from PDP?,na hand luggage be 9achievement and strategy.the marketers of this obi no dey try atall and if he continues this way he is already heading to obi-livion.

But some fools are quoting me,siting carrying of laugage as humility,but how?.if he becomes president,will he ignore protocols and still be carrying laugages?
I would rather carry my hand laugage too cos this is Nigeria and anything can happen.dss can even duplicate someone7 laugage with incriminating one to nail the person.
If u cant show me pictures of him carrying laugages when he was governor then get the Bleep out of my mention with your foolish humility trash.
So if I carry my own personal laugage now,it means I am humble...
You people should just go and get a professional marker to market una sub standard product...dont forget to cut the price.

Pls watch the below video with an open mind. He explained the reason he carries his bag amongst others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LLHIgDOSfg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwmhDwux8DQ
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Lanretoye(m): 10:05am On Jun 07, 2022
Alabaintprice:

It's funny how your brain works. At same time it's funny how I can depict that you don't even use a portion of your brain.

What else will make your currency have value?
Is Nigeria a production state or a consuming state?

What do you export yearly compared to what you import yearly?

Nigeria is a dumpster for imported goods and that alone will keep our naira backward for as long as it will be until someone who knows what to do, comes along and do it. That man hopefully will be PO because he is always talking about Nigeria becoming a producing state.... Which in turn will help the country because it will create jobs. Nigeria has the man power to do it but our leaders don't have the sense to think towards it. Only if lazy People like yourself will also want to do that
his state that he governed,what are they producing there,how many companies were established both local and foreign during his tenure?.stupidity has sunk u already,you think you are using your brain by exhibiting stupidity.stop this your show of shame
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Mozegee: 10:06am On Jun 07, 2022
How i wish Nigerians will see beyond religion and ethnicity and know that Peter obi meant well for this country. But this country is cause beyond measure. They will rather vote for the highest political thief than to vote for Obi
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by TUTU147: 10:07am On Jun 07, 2022
I am not eligible to vote, but I will make sure all my people vote for Obi.We need to push pdp and apc out of our system.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by sehin79(m): 10:09am On Jun 07, 2022
goodluck joonathan preached he was a man without shoes for so long into ours ears... we all know how it ended...
humility is a thing of the spirit not your outward action.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by 8stargeneral: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2022
This is right time to join hand and make our country better...enough of all these criminals looting our resources dry...Obi is d man let give him a chance
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Swissgoldenpro(m): 10:12am On Jun 07, 2022
Interesting to read
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by ekammaita: 10:14am On Jun 07, 2022
those who do not want peter obi are afraid they won't see money or avenue to loot and steal again.... hahahahaha.
All i know is that it is only the will of God that will stand.

God gave us Buhari to teach us a lesson and i am sure we all have learned.
if we are not done learning God will still give us someone that will continue to teach us a lesson till we learn.

so if you like vote or not , its who God wants that will seat there, either peter obi or anybody else.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by derecho(m): 10:15am On Jun 07, 2022
It's expected to kick against one who will block those corrupt conduits.
They know it'd be difficult to steal if you have a leader who has the opportunity to steal but restrained himself.
GorillaApp:

Nigerians truly amazes me.

Here is someone who may llkely be the destined vessel to take ius out of this doldrum yet they are vilifying him with mudane logic.

One up there even said he is stingy. They prefer the thief that will loot them dry and give them 5k.

Nigeria truly deserve the kind of leaders they get. My only pain is that I also suffer from the foolish choice they make

1 Like

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by IPIGMODS: 10:15am On Jun 07, 2022
Peter Obi-tuary will not win a single local government not to talk of a single State.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by highoctane: 10:17am On Jun 07, 2022
All over the world except China, ( Note but it can be added as a service charge) tips of little token from 50¢-$2 may be given to hotel maids, luggage carrier staff, Porters, (Both in airports and Hotels). In airports you re at will to haul your bags and luggage by yourself. If the man who is assumed to be humble was approach to be help by a luggage porter to help him to the plane staircase and gave him a tip of 1naira, will that dent his account or liquidate him? Though porters are not employed based on the tip they will receive from patrons, but tips are sign of good will and appreciation.
In many hotels in US, UK, and Europe, hotels been a hospitality business, porters will come quickly to handle these little inconvenience, thereby attracting a tip, which might be declined.
That one is hauling his small travel luggage does not translate to been humble or modesty.
How do you put bread in another person's table? 1: Through employment.
2: Through training and support to establish the one trained.
Does it mean that the man hauling his lauggage, can not employ either a male or female personal aide to handle this little matter of haulage and in extension other duties related to his travel or non travel intenary, thereby been paid month after month.
For the bible preacher to feel bruised or rub off his ego,by what does not amount to nothing showed a melancholic comedy.
Jesus Christ himself have staff ministering ( in the sense of handling his domestic duties) to him and the other apostles. Read Luke 8: 1-3 "And it came to pass afterward, that he went throughout every city and village, preaching and shewing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God: and the twelve were with him,

2 And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities, Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went seven devils,

3 And Joanna the wife of Chuza Herod’s steward, and Susanna, and many others, which ministered unto him of their substance. King James Version.
These showed that Jesus Christ must have large number of retinues.
Does this showed that Jesus Christ lacked humility?
Wanting to do everything by and for himself?
Did these women benefitted from Jesus Christ, Yes! Everlasting life.
What will a luggage porter benefit from the one whom he or she handled his or her luggage? Pennies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Obyino: 10:17am On Jun 07, 2022
Suffer no de tire you. Nah your mumu nah em too much
Moferere:
Lol, see mumu campaign
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Emmanuel909090: 10:17am On Jun 07, 2022
Do what you preach
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by santuspearl: 10:21am On Jun 07, 2022
Lanretoye:
This is a form of campaign or what?...with the kind of intrigues from the APC and the heat from PDP?,na hand luggage be achievement and strategy.the marketers of this obi no dey try atall and if he continues this way he is already heading to obi-livion.

But some fools are quoting me,siting carrying of laugage as humility,but how?.if he becomes president,will he ignore protocols and still be carrying laugages?
I would rather carry my hand laugage too cos this is Nigeria and anything can happen.dss can even duplicate someone7 laugage with incriminating one to nail the person.
If u cant show me pictures of him carrying laugages when he was governor then get the Bleep out of my mention with your foolish humility trash.
You people should just go and get a professional marker to market una sub standard product...dont forget to cut the price.

GET A LIFE DUDE OR BETTER STILL DO YOUR OWN WRITE UP FOR YOUR CANDIDATE, PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON NIGERIA IS BACKWARD... WHICH POLITICIAN IN NIGERIA WILL YOU COMPARE TO PETER OBI, JUST NAME HIM LET ME TACKLE YOU
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:33am On Jun 07, 2022
All this humility nonsense again?

I thought we all learnt from the fisherman pikin who said he had no shoes?

There is a difference between being humble and many other things. We must never confuse these attributes.

Northerners are some of the most down -to-earth people I know, but which one of them has made a good leader?
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 07, 2022
Moferere:
Lol, see mumu campaign
relax campaign never start when e start you go understand waiting dey sup we are waiting 4 APC candidate to start official Remember to vote peter the Rock am just tired of seen so many wrong thing in Nigeria we need to rechange it vote obi

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by dochenaj: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2022
Mossadd:
Obi is a very good candidate no doubt about that he would have gotten my vote and that of my family and friends I can convince but he is contesting in a wrong party I can't go and waste my time under the sun to vote for someone he and his family believe before he even picked LP ticket that he will loose the election. obi and kwankwazo will be fighting for third and fourth position in general election and that's the fact the only credible candidate left in a party that also have bright chance of winning is osibanjo if Tinubu get apc tickets no hope for Nigerians as they must choose between PABLO ESCOBER Tinubu and ATIKU ANINI
The idea that a vote is wasted is the reason he will lose.

But if the people believe that the power belongs to them and come out in masse and vote. Not only will it be difficult for him to be rigged out, but he might actually stand a chance.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Bobbiee: 10:38am On Jun 07, 2022
One of the things I like about Peter Obi is his lack of greed or overinflated ego. I think that's one of the qualities of a good leader this country needs. I also hope he has an ingenious out of the box thinking, a daring can do attitude, and above all, a desire to solve all the major problems plaguing this country.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Okarakwu: 10:40am On Jun 07, 2022
That's how low your mentality is. Please continue voting the likes of those that had the same no of cows over the years ,at least he proved himself by his retrogressive movement he impacted in his 8 years of governance. Na me and you dey this country .
Lanretoye:
This is a form of campaign or what?...with the kind of intrigues from the APC and the heat from PDP?,na hand luggage be achievement and strategy.the marketers of this obi no dey try atall and if he continues this way he is already heading to obi-livion.

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Prozico22(m): 10:41am On Jun 07, 2022
Alabaintprice:

My brother, if I say I'm not tired with the way people think in this country, I will be the greatest liar of all time.

No one in this country is a baby and everyone has felt the worst of it concerning anything that has to do with bad governance in this country. Yet people are still jumping into the same mistakes again.

I'm really baffled to be sincere.
I can't deal with Nigerians .. suffer head full everywhere
I heard one man saying peter obi will be a go leader but Nigeria wont allow him cause of greed and corruption an hausa man for that matter
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Smithkline200: 10:42am On Jun 07, 2022
It takes a beggar to know a stingy person.

Die in your hate!

Esama:
Whatever man. Not only humility na humidity obi is a very stingy person for him to give 1k to those boy na him problem.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Everlastingson: 10:45am On Jun 07, 2022
Niorte:
Ha pastor....

Peter Obi has told us many times that he was doing that to SAVE cost, nothing like humility.

With all due respect, Peter Obi is stingy based on what I have read about him. He is not ready to give anybody anything in the name of saving cost.

While it is very good to save cost, there are some positions you get to, you will leave smaller work or assignments to FOCUS on something BIG.

I won't be surprised to see Peter Obi driving himself if he manages to become a president. He will say he is saving cost, mean while, he is supposed to be driven so he can use that time to rest, plan or even engage in other productive activities.

I see Peter Obi as a man who does not know how to delegate duties to subordinates and would rather do it by himself.

That is not a sign of a good administrator and never a sign of humility.

Peter Obi is majoring on MINOR, and minoring on the MAJOR.

A leader should not be pennywise and pounds foolish.

Because you don't want to give out 200, you carry your load yourself and get tired for real work....it is well o.

The way some of you reason is terrible. So you prefer a looter to a man who refused to share government money with his cronies? Obi didn't see government money as his personal money. That's why he refused to steal or embezzle, or waste it. He instead used the money to develop the state. Do you know that Peter was governor for 8 years and DID NOT TAKE A KOBO AS LOAN from any one? But he instead left so much money in the State's account after his tenure.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by blancsn1: 10:46am On Jun 07, 2022
I know a lot more about the Pandora Criminal than the average. I know he was caught red-handed looting N250M in cash on a weekly basis from Anambra state Treasury just to avoid the scrutiny of the banking system.

I also know is the the only governor from 1999 to build a collapsed bridge. That is how gigantic his failure is glaring yet dead brain igbos like you refuse to see it.

Even Ikpeazu Bello Oyetola that are called failed never built a collapsed bridge.

Chrismania100:
The only thing you guys knows about obi is that Pandora and China this China that. Other than that,you don't have any bad records about him.EFCC has been digging deep to see if they will find fault to no avail

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by CHII2017(f): 10:48am On Jun 07, 2022
Iam also a living testimony to Peter Obi"s humility.
I went to a burial with my friend when he was a Governor,that was my first time of seeing him.
We were outside the Church when he came,immediately my friend saw him he rushed to greet him and I was behind my friend,after they exchanged pleasantries I was the next person to greet him.I was like how do I greet this man whether to bow down or bring out my hand,to my greatest surprise he was the first person to bring out his for a hand shake.I was like "WHAT A HUMBLE MAN".Bringing out his hand for a lady like me.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Timular: 10:52am On Jun 07, 2022
blancsn1:
Peter humility looted Anambra state fund into his 13 year old daughter Pandora account
people like you are highly disinformed and that is why Nigeria is backward.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Everlastingson: 10:52am On Jun 07, 2022
Esama:
Whatever man. Not only humility na humidity obi is a very stingy person for him to give 1k to those boy na him problem.

And your own State Governor that is owing workers, and pensioners for years is not stingy? Obi paid backlog of pension owed by the Mbadinuju administration when he came in as Governor. And Obi finished 8 years tenure without owing anyone. For you this is stinginess?
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Everlastingson: 10:57am On Jun 07, 2022
dmostcheerful:
That is my governor.
He came to my school then twice.
He opened bore hole water for us, gave us our first free computer in school then, he integrated computer studies into our curriculum then, school fees was free I can clearly remember,we only paid for our boarding house fee then.
Our school fees was #2050 and house fee was #4500, we only paid #4500 and #150(exam fee).
He built new classroom blocks and renovated our hostels.
Our school was girls secondary school when I resumed but when he assumed office he gave it back to the Anglican and it became Anglican girls secondary school.
He made it mandatory for all exam class to stay for extra curriculum class school closes by 2:30pm we stayed for extra moral class till 4:30pm.
It was compulsory for all exam class to board the school hostel.
Men things changed, I only took Waec once and it was exceptional, he brought a whole lot of changes in the educational sector I knew all this cause I was a witness, unlike before teachers were mandated to sign in and out of school everyday, it wasn't normal business like before, you must come to school as a teacher, in time at that, you must stay till school is over and sign out.
Class attendance was a must, every teacher must sign in and out of class.
He doesn't even let the school know he will be coming.
I still remember the first day he came to our school, he interviewed upto 10 students and asked us what we needed, our greatest need then was water, cause we didn't have any source of water in school then we normally go out of school to fetch every 2day.
He lest that day and the next week bore hole was drilled for us.
Men than man good.
I didn't know any other thing he did except what I listed above.
I graduated 2008, the last time he came he gave our then senior prefect his phone number and bought phones in every school hostels for emergency and after that he gave us a free school clinic.
I was for the first time able to give him a hand check 2007 cause I was oportuned to meat him one on one as I was the school chapel prefect then.
Obi was good.
He smiled alot as a person.
My able governor. We will always love you.
For the first time in 10yrs I and my husband went for our PVC, if only 2 people will vote for Obi, it will be both of us.

Waoo! This is marvellous!
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 07, 2022
saintneo:

It's very easy to wash. Launderette Services Unlimited.

Tomorrow, do not show us pictures of handbag-carrying policeman or umbrella-holding policeman.

Where has Obi gotten tired? When Obi was governor did he do the work of construction worker, teacher, commissioner, plumber, electrician, etc.

Save your launderette talks for folks like you.

Nigeria needs redemption.... Simple!
I would like to ask why no one is talking about his then Chief Security Officer that killed so many youths under Obi’s regime.Remember how everyone condemned abacha and mustafa for killings,why as no one questioned him?
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by jaxxy(m): 11:03am On Jun 07, 2022
kettykings:
It seems Peter Obi will get the seat

Something Jonathan used to do. Infact Jonathan had only one shoe.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Everlastingson: 11:05am On Jun 07, 2022
Niorte:

With Peter Obi, Nigeria may be in for the highest unemployment rate. Why, because he wants to SAVE COST.

Nigeria is not looking for who want to save cost ALONE but someone who will increase our INTERNALLY GENERATED REVENUE (IGR) thereby creating more jobs for people.

With the way Peter Obi is being painted, he might be the type that will BUY FROM CHINA instead of BUYING ORIGINAL FROM GERMANY OR USA and he will claim he is SAVING COST.

Peter will prioritise quantity over quality. This I have seen.

Some of you are just very foolish and evil. Just read the trash you typed. Why not keep silent instead. A man that refuses to steal will cause you unemployment? Sorry.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by sayso: 11:08am On Jun 07, 2022
He is but national politics is bigger than personified virtues. Obi could have connected to the center to understand how national and foreign politics work. Multi ethnic nation like Nigeria is not for calm people like obi. If Obi,Tinubu,Osibanjo,Atiku etc has the economic plan for this country, all should ha e been among the richest persons in Nigeria,Africa or the world. Non has the capacity to reduce or better our problee. We are still in the same problem or worst post 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam / Enugu State Buys 100 Innoson Vans For Nigerian Police (Pictures) / Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.