Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed (48239 Views)

Obi Gave Us More Than 2 Billion Naira,he Opens Our Eyes- Rev Yinka Yusuf / How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. / I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by virus05(m): 8:48am On Jun 07, 2022
blancsn1:
Peter humility looted Anambra state fund into his 13 year old daughter Pandora account
Illiterate

1 Like

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by anonimi: 8:48am On Jun 07, 2022
Freestainworld:
We are already Obified

How many of you to reach the 50% + one vote needed?
How many of you to reach 25% votes in 24 states?
Being elected president no be for noisemakers online o.
Abi INEC get polling station for social media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by PDinteriors(m): 8:48am On Jun 07, 2022
Lanretoye:
This is a form of campaign or what?...with the kind of intrigues from the APC and the heat from PDP?,na hand luggage be achievement and strategy.the marketers of this obi no dey try atall and if he continues this way he is already heading to obi-livion.
Haba Obi-livion?? Omo you think this one well gan aswear lol
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Realists(m): 8:49am On Jun 07, 2022
Moferere:
Lol, see mumu campaign

Just imagine this campaign style, The big question is has he turned Anambra to Dubai or is Anambra State still, Anambra we know.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by mabea: 8:49am On Jun 07, 2022
Moferere:
Lol, see mumu campaign
Mumu campaign to you but we are humbly obedient.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:50am On Jun 07, 2022
Niorte:

With Peter Obi, Nigeria may be in for the highest unemployment rate. Why, because he wants to SAVE COST.

Nigeria is not looking for who want to save cost ALONE but someone who will increase our INTERNALLY GENERATED REVENUE (IGR) thereby creating more jobs for people.

With the way Peter Obi is being painted, he might be the type that will BUY FROM CHINA instead of BUYING ORIGINAL FROM GERMANY OR USA and he will claim he is SAVING COST.

Peter will prioritise quantity over quality. This I have seen.

You are too blinded with the narrative you want to present. Little research, just a tiny research would have shown you the lie in your position, or else you are a hypocrite.

For the first time in ages, Peter Obi employed batch of more than 5000 teachers during his tenure. Civil servants workforce was also increased by the thousands.

I know we are all campaigning for or against, but the best campaign is done with facts, or else you are positing trash.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Makanike: 8:50am On Jun 07, 2022
Sunmolar:
Is that equal to humility? When you can make the one carrying bag smile & blessed with money?

You can still help him without letting him humiliate his self in the name of carrying your luggage
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by adefitim(m): 8:51am On Jun 07, 2022
Strategy without insult will surely make it happen for Peter Obi.

As for me and my close pal na PO will go vote for
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by InoGetJoy: 8:51am On Jun 07, 2022
ybalogs:
On Nairaland
On twitter
On Facebook.
Because those people campaigning for him on nairaland, twitter and Facebook aren't human beings, abi?
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:51am On Jun 07, 2022
Sunmolar:
Is that equal to humility? When you can make the one carrying bag smile & blessed with money?

Not done abroad, that’s why your people come here to chill and relax, because of the good life they experience while here, I have been with mayor of London many times inside train, only him dey hold him thing. We want a Nigeria where there is no fear, where th rich and the poor have no gap, for you to make any one smile with money, a bar back for uK and office worker receive same money if the bar back add more extra 10 hours.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by lugado: 8:51am On Jun 07, 2022
Buhari was humbler than this before he became president
Abeg we are not fooled anymore
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Afamed: 8:51am On Jun 07, 2022
kettykings:
It seems Peter Obi will get the seat
Yes he will get the seat from on line
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Interesting2023: 8:51am On Jun 07, 2022
Sunmolar:

This right here is the main problem of this country, when you think you can always pay for everything to get whatever you want...Bcoz you have the money or status.
You can only do what works for you and stop painting someone else's personality
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by 77up(m): 8:52am On Jun 07, 2022
kettykings:
It seems Peter Obi will get the seat
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Zeezenho: 8:52am On Jun 07, 2022
Moferere:
Lol, see mumu campaign

Because you hate good things.you guys have done everything possible to kill nigeria dream of happiness but God have remembered Nigerian through Mr obi.

Thank God this coming from a yoruba pastor you will have to aged it Igbo thing.

Peter obi is a national movement let's rescue the nation.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Dnlblessed(m): 8:52am On Jun 07, 2022
Esama:
Whatever man. Not only humility na humidity obi is a very stingy person for him to give 1k to those boy na him problem.
To tell you the Honest truth, you have been mentally enslaved

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by chrisbizplanner: 8:52am On Jun 07, 2022
Lanretoye:
This is a form of campaign or what?...with the kind of intrigues from the APC and the heat from PDP?,na hand luggage be achievement and strategy.the marketers of this obi no dey try atall and if he continues this way he is already heading to obi-livion.
He didn't say,you should vote for Peter Obi,but for you to be humble.I have learnt from this.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by mabea: 8:52am On Jun 07, 2022
Lanretoye:
Even if he didn't mention handbag you would still find something to criticize. We are cool with PGO. Go on with your BAT or Atiku whoever you choose, at the end of the day na we still get the country together however they manage it.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 07, 2022
I keep laughing daily. No wonder Anambra and Iboland ...hmmm. make a no talk another thing.

Is it humility we should use a the main criterion to choose a leader?

Una people esp ibo no get head sha. So, humility is the main criterion to choose the president of Nigeria. If you all are stupid, we arent.

Obi can be humble till they kingdom come...it doesnt move people who are smart and have eyes. The question is that what did he do when he was the Anambra state gov for good 8 years? What structure did he put there that has failed to help Anambra. We will see what Anambra will become in just 4 years with Soludo presently leading it.

Una heads no correct at all. If its humility, good deeds, and all these useless things una dey talk, then, una no know Obi Pandora. Person wey go hide something with the Pabdors thing. You all be werey. He lead Anambra to gutter, and you want him to lead Nigeria. A beg...give him another 8 years to go rule your Anambra...a beg. Not Nigeria.

Ask his supporters to show his projects, they cant say anything. The next is that he brought 18 billion investment to Anambra. Obi Pandora. Why wont he bring such. Ok ooo. Let them show is proofs...they cant..ok. what are the dividends of the investment 9 years later, we cannot see. Peter OBItuary Pandora. grin The man just dey use humility and good deeds to confuse foolish people. grin He even played himself out of PDP to Labor Party. You know say person wey don become over smart will one day jump into the river that will swallow him. This is the case of Peter Obi.

Obi is a fraud.

Simple.

3 Likes

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:53am On Jun 07, 2022
Yinka Yusuf, if this Reverend knows how his tribe hate Muslim he won't be supporting the tiny voice

most of his obedient supporters have no PVC, If I lie let 50 people supporting PO attached their PVC here by quoting me

I'm not saying 1million, just ordinary 50 cheesy

na to shout dem sabi
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by 77up(m): 8:53am On Jun 07, 2022
orohbiro:
If only Nigerians would team up against pdp and Apc and supprise them 2023

Nigerians abeg na
Obi is a good man no doubt, but Igbos kill his great chances with unnecessary hatred and their campaign of calumny.

I wish him well .
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by mymadam(m): 8:54am On Jun 07, 2022
Esama:
Whatever man. Not only humility na humidity obi is a very stingy person for him to give 1k to those boy na him problem.

Gbam grin
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by naturefellow(m): 8:54am On Jun 07, 2022
Lanretoye:
it's in the little things.

"The one with one talent that is managed well, will be granted 9 more."

Don't be deceived!
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by InoGetJoy: 8:55am On Jun 07, 2022
Mossadd:
Obi is a very good candidate no doubt about that he would have gotten my vote and that of my family and friends I can convince but he is contesting in a wrong party I can't go and waste my time under the sun to vote for someone he and his family believe before he even picked LP ticket that he will loose the election. obi and kwankwazo will be fighting for third and fourth position in general election and that's the fact the only credible candidate left in a party that also have bright chance of winning is osibanjo if Tinubu get apc tickets no hope for Nigerians as they must choose between PABLO ESCOBER Tinubu and ATIKU ANINI
Vote for Peter Obi. The more people who vote for him, the less it'll be a wasted vote.
You might be surprised and see other parties merging with LP and increasing their votes. Isn't that what happened with APC?

1 Like

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Zeezenho: 8:55am On Jun 07, 2022
Sunmolar:

We need a Nigeria were everyone will have dignity obi will create an atmosphere where even the lowest guy that is willing to succeed will reach his dream. there is no dignity in carrying other people's bag bro.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by CheapHomes1: 8:55am On Jun 07, 2022
Esama:

Can u help obi in giving "those boy" 1k?
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by naturefellow(m): 8:55am On Jun 07, 2022
Esama:
poor, lazy youth spotted. Sell your future for N1k like an illiterate.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by OreoPaschal(m): 8:56am On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
All these cock and bull stories for a man that was Governor for 8 years and did nothing when Awkuzu SARS were killing hundreds of igbos in abattoir like suya and dumping their mutilated bodies in Ezu river. Peter Obi is just another well packaged scam. There is nothing spectacular about this guy one bit. We Igbos should stop marketing fake products please undecided

Lol! You opened an account yesterday to just impersonate as an Igbo to antagonize Peter Obi. And promote the architect of our economical mess as a country?

Guy! Try and have some human sympathy in you. That money wey them give or promise you, may not last till the end of their tenure. If they want the best for Nigeria, they shouldn't be selfish but come in terms and produce that person.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Uwaiwe: 8:56am On Jun 07, 2022
One thing is sure about Peter Obi, If you are a regular traveller you must come across him at airport regular lounge, He doesn't move with protocol. Always moving like normal passenger. Have seen him lots of times. The pastor is right.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by St0rm(m): 8:56am On Jun 07, 2022
Sunmolar:

Drop this entitlement mentality. Nobody owes you anything. The “one” carrying the bag is doing the job he is being paid for. If the system was good, everyone would live better and not depend on freebies. Go get your PVC and vote for Peter Obi.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by hosemujica: 8:57am On Jun 07, 2022
I will vote for Obi , but baba will never win. He's an European style politician ,in fact I don't know what he's doing in Nigeria.

Most Nigerians like to worship their oppressors, and Peter Obi does not look like one who wants to feel better than anybody. For that reason alone, an average Nigerian, especially the poor are suspicious of him. Strange I will say. Suffer no de taya them.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by naturefellow(m): 8:57am On Jun 07, 2022
mymadam:

Gbam grin
sell your future for N1k for another 8 years. Your mumu never do sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide / PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC / Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.