Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed (48260 Views)

Obi Gave Us More Than 2 Billion Naira,he Opens Our Eyes- Rev Yinka Yusuf / How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. / I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by CSTRR: 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
Niorte:
Ha pastor....

Peter Obi has told us many times that he was doing that to SAVE cost, nothing like humility.

With all due respect, Peter Obi is stingy based on what I have read about him. He is not ready to give anybody anything in the name of saving cost.

While it is very good to save cost, there are some positions you get to, you will leave smaller work or assignments to FOCUS on something BIG.

I won't be surprised to see Peter Obi driving himself if he manages to become a president. He will say he is saving cost, mean while, he is supposed to be driven so he can use that time to rest, plan or even engage in other productive activities.

I see Peter Obi as a man who does not know how to delegate duties to subordinates and would rather do it by himself.

That is not a sign of a good administrator and never a sign of humility.

Peter Obi is majoring on MINOR, and minoring on the MAJOR.

A leader should not be pennywise and pounds foolish.

Because you don't want to give out 200, you carry your load yourself and get tired for real work....it is well o.

Majoring on the minor?

So presidents of Western Europeans that apply the same principles are also majoring on the minor?

You enjoy wastes and government opulence?

You are vomiting hot takes of sycophants supporting corrupt politicians.
Hot takes I have seen on Twitter.

Nigeria is already spending nearly 100% of her revenues on debt.
Leadership in Nigeria is also too far detached from the problem areas.

Are you telling me you don't know all these?
You enjoy a Buhari that has no clue about the little things.?
It's the little things that affect the Masses.

You don't need to write long stories.

You will get the president that you deserve.
A president that has not problem enjoying himself and delegating resources.

Apc and pdp will make sure of it.

May God not let you leave this country.

You must stay here and enjoy the leaders you supported.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by CSTRR: 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
At the eagles square right now, tinubu and osinbajo are currently battling it out dollars for dollars.

But the politician that refuse to do the same thing is the one that is penny wise, pound foolish?

Una go suffer ehn.

Your foreign reserves is still at over $20b.

There is still enough to be looted.

Keep it up with the senseless hot takes.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by CSTRR: 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
Politicians are sharing $50,000 per delegates in Abuja.

Even if you are the dumbest person on Earth, you don't need anybody to tell you that anybody that wins under such a mechanism is coming in as a roaring lion ready to devour any loose funds in govt.

Nobody invest such money just to lose it.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Wwwq: 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
Really
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
OmovuduTheBeast:

What is 'stinging'? You can't even type properly in English. Mpama! All these amala and ewedu stipend collectors sef cheesy

Don't mind the useless idiontalism

1 Like

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Kingspin(m): 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
kettykings:
It seems Peter Obi will get the seat
If many Nigerians get the sense and demote tribalism
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by NigeriaAjoka: 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lanretoye:
This is a form of campaign or what?...with the kind of intrigues from the APC and the heat from PDP?,na hand luggage be achievement and strategy.the marketers of this obi no dey try atall and if he continues this way he is already heading to obi-livion.

But some fools are quoting me,siting carrying of laugage as humility,but how?.if he becomes president,will he ignore protocols and still be carrying laugages?

I would rather carry my hand laugage too cos this is Nigeria and anything can happen.dss can even duplicate someone7 laugage with incriminating one to nail the person.
If u cant show me pictures of him carrying laugages when he was governor then get the Bleep out of my mention with your foolish humility trash.
So if I carry my own personal laugage now,it means I am humble...
You people should just go and get a professional marketer to market una sub standard product...dont forget to cut the price.

We can feel your pain lol! It must be such a huge task campaigning against for the first time a Nigerian politician so clean and over qualified and to add more pain majority of the youth are backing him lol
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Niorte: 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
CSTRR:

Majoring on the minor?

So presidents of Western Europeans that apply the same principles are also majoring on the minor?

You enjoy wastes and government opulence?

You are vomiting hot takes of sycophants supporting corrupt politicians.
Hot takes I have seen on Twitter.

Nigeria is already spending nearly 100% of her revenues on debt.
Leadership in Nigeria is also too far detached from the problem areas.

Are you telling me you don't know all these?
You enjoy a Buhari that has no clue about the little things.?
It's the little things that affect the Masses.

You don't need to write long stories.

You will get the president that you deserve.
A president that has not problem enjoying himself and delegating resources.

Apc and pdp will make sure of it.

May God not let you leave this country.

You must stay here and enjoy the leaders you supported.

You are so myopic when you think anyone who critic Peter Obi is supporting APC or PDP.

We want to hear substance, not this carry my shoes myself, or Peter Obi drank water by himself.

Let's talk about Visions, Manifestos, Leadership, Governance and Administration.

Was it not the same, I don't have shoes that GEJ used to deceive many

Remove emotion from your choice and ask them HOW they are going to achieve what they promise
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by CSTRR: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
Niorte:

You are so myopic when you think anyone who critic Peter Obi is supporting APC or PDP.

We want to hear substance, not this carry my shoes myself, or Peter Obi drank water by himself.

Let's talk about Visions, Manifestos, Leadership, Governance and Administration.

Was it not the same, I don't have shoes that GEJ used to deceive many

Remove emotion from your choice and ask them HOW they are going to achieve what they promise
Are you kidding me?

Peter obi has given his economic blueprint.

It's everywhere on TV, on Twitter, everywhere.
He has been interviewed and grilled by arise TV and channels tv many times.

Even the blind knows what Peter obi stands for.

Just go to YouTube and search Peter obi and you will see hear his manifestos.

He is probably the only one with a real plan.

The problem is that you don't want to see it.

Go and support your candidate.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Stanfeelings: 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
Moferere:
Lol, see mumu campaign
UR OWN MUMU NO GET PART 2 AS NONE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS GO REACH PST. YINKA OR PO LEVELS
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Wchris(m): 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
Peter Obi is already declared as the President in 2023
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Dshocker(m): 9:49am On Jun 08, 2022
blancsn1:
Peter humility looted Anambra state fund into his 13 year old daughter Pandora account

If there was evidence, i believe he should have been arrested by now
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by blancsn1: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2022
Of cos there is no evidence but that doesn't deter igbos from calling Tinubu bullion van but you clown will claim there is no evidence against Peter Obi, Theodore Orji n Kalu Orji even when the blind can see how endemic their looting as been over the years.

Dshocker:

If there was evidence, i believe he should have been arrested by now
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by aalangel(f): 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
orohbiro:
If only Nigerians would team up against pdp and Apc and supprise them 2023

Nigerians abeg na

As in...Nigerians abeg!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men In Military Uniforms Shooting At Ladipo Market / Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions / Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.