Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Be Not Afraid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Not Afraid (204 Views)

Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? / Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Not Afraid by Kdlee(m): 9:14am On Jun 07, 2022
:DFear is one of the biggest stumbling block most youth and adult face.we are afraid of what could happen,what did happen,or what others may think.we fear for safety and we fear because of onknown.Isthere something under the bed or someting beyond the next door will the bully be there today ?will i say wrong answer in class,and the kids will think me stupid and laugh?young stnmachs are tied in knots cos of something an adult Figuratively ("i'll kill him ''or "the wind will alow us away "wink.adult stomachs,eaten by years of worrying, can develop ulcers[center] :DFear is one of the biggest stumbling block most youth and adult face.we are afraid of what could happen,what did happen,or what others may think.we fear for safety and we fear because of onknown.Isthere something under the bed or someting beyond the next door will the bully be there today ?will i say wrong answer in class,and the kids will think me stupid and laugh?young stnmachs are tied in knots cos of something an adult Figuratively ("i'll kill him '
Re: Be Not Afraid by Kdlee(m): 9:28am On Jun 07, 2022
grin[/color] embarassed[color=#990000] yes truely

(1) (Reply)

2022 Waec Biology [expo] Biology Questions And Answers Obj And Essay Answers / Good Evening Nairalanders. / Naira Marley Praises God After Narrowly Escaping Accident — Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.