Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,038 members, 7,845,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Seven Presidential Aspirants Reject Governors’ List - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Presidential Aspirants Reject Governors’ List (42768 Views)

APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman / Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket / Kogi2019: 20 Kogi APC Guber Aspirants Reject Indirect Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Presidential Aspirants Reject Governors’ List by Mitsurugi(m): 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
Hehehehehe stop sending me pm

Eze Nwanyi why are you hiding your spirit bweast? cheesy
Re: Seven Presidential Aspirants Reject Governors’ List by asobo1: 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
APCnaPDP:

Leave him to keep sleeping. They think Buhari will
Just fold his hands and watch Tinubu become president lol. With his body language and Adams’s position, these people still think Tinubu will be president. The question is, who picked Adamu to be chairman of APC? Why would Adamu just pick Lawan without consulting with Buhari?
Adamu wasn't even in the chairmanship contest but Buhari drafted him in for this very moment. All the APC governor's are boy's when you try to compare Adamu with them as it relates to political capacity and experience. They can't bully him like they bullied Oshiomole. Adamu is fit and prepared for this moment.

1 Like

Re: Seven Presidential Aspirants Reject Governors’ List by Swissgoldenpro(m): 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
How will they settle this issue now?
Re: Seven Presidential Aspirants Reject Governors’ List by babafarida: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tribal sentiment has be cloud some of you. If Buhari eventually force Ahmad on the party and rigged election in his favour, then Ahmad becomes your President come 2023, I will see if you guys will escape to another country.
You're expected to support Southern President in main party APC and PDP
Re: Seven Presidential Aspirants Reject Governors’ List by Babinski: 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
successmatters:
I don't know why some people are this headstrong, your party chairman has spoken, why not obey your own party chairman for peace to reign?

May I please educate you that the actions of the Party are guided by the Electoral Act and the Chairman is not the alpha and omega of the Party? His word is not law and his action at trying to impose Lawan is tantamount to stepping beyond his boundaries.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody / Old Picture Of Abba Kyari Campaigning Against Drug Use Surfaces / James Ibori Released From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.