Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,127 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? (2526 Views)

How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) / What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you / Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by pleep(m): 12:41am On Jul 20, 2011
Natasha,,:

why do I have a feeling you were addressing this to me? well nope I wasn't joking duh I had a bf when i was 15 how does that mean I had $ex when I was 15?  undecided

No of course not. I was adressig Dave2 who's acting like the world is comming to an end because teenagers are dating.

@ Pc guru Did u ever play runescape? That game
wrecked my social life for a while haha
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 20, 2011
i know it but never played it, internet was a luxury by that time. grin
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by odumchi: 6:33am On Jul 20, 2011
Youre not the only one. cry

pleep:

No of course not. I was adressig Dave2 who's acting like the world is comming to an end because teenagers are dating.

Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by 9jafetish(f): 6:36am On Jul 20, 2011
pleep:

OMFG rofl i also played runescape too and it destroyed my social life.

i haven't been back on runescare for 7 and a half years
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by mukina2: 11:51am On Jul 20, 2011
@ topic
grin grin grin grin
thinking about it now chei. when i was a kid, i was just foolish grin grin grin
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by 195(f): 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2011
^smh undecided
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2011
mukina2:

@ topic
grin grin grin grin

Yes i can remember. When mama used to say hey u this girl come here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by Natasha2(f): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2011
mukina2:

@ topic
grin grin grin grin
thinking about it now chei. when i was a kid, I was just foolish grin grin grin
Mukina are you sure its ''WAS'' undecided [size=1pt]please don't barn me oh I was just joking grin[/size]
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by iice(f): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2011
Na. . .only person i had eyes for was Johnny Depp.
Even in my teens. . .had no compulsion or interest in guys. . .was/still is into gaming and whatever.

9jafetish:

OMFG rofl i also played runescape too and it destroyed my social life.

i haven't been back on runescare for 7 and a half years

I haven't been back there for like 5yrs. . .i took a break for like a year and a half and went back for like 2 days and took off.
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2011
iice:

Na. . .only person i had eyes for was Johnny Depp.
Even in my teens. . .had no compulsion or interest in guys. . .was/still is into gaming and whatever.

U and this ur Johnny Depp. I can offer u true loff kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by iice(f): 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2011
Yes my Johnny grin

There is no more space for true love. . .Eric filled the last spot cheesy
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2011
I am the best to fall in with kiss kiss undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided. The taste of the pudding is in the eating kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by iice(f): 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2011
I've settled for the pudding i tasted. . .nor need to taste any other
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2011
No problem, but will never give up till the pudding gets tasted eventually kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by iice(f): 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2011
Goodluck grin
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by dave2(m): 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2011
iice:

I've settled for the pudding i tasted. . .nor need to taste any other

And how old were u then, 13 or 14
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by iice(f): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2011
5hrs old cheesy
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by dave2(m): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2011
iice:

5hrs old cheesy

I knew it angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by pleep(m): 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2011
mukina2:

@ topic
grin grin grin grin
Haha same here grin it's embarrasing to think about the stuff I did back then.

I haven't been back there for like 5yrs. . .i took a break for like a year and a half and went back for like 2 days and took off.
so were you guys ever members? I quit RS about 5yrs ago also, then I only came on for the holiday items smiley
you guys know they took away the wilderness? (wildy wink )
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by kandiikane(m): 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2011
Well, I remember having a huge massive crush on this boy(neighbour) living in our compound and everyone use to joke about us.
I even remember writing a love letter asking him to be my "fiancée"(I know, first time I heard fiancee thought to use it not knowing it was for females). grin grin

We did like each other very much. .

And I also remember my first ever crush(neighbour) living in our compound. .Ahh, the memories cry he taught me how to ride a bike. .We use to fight alot and he would beat the shizzle out of me but then somehow we would make up. . .I can truly say he was my first love.
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by 195(f): 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2011
smh
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by kandiikane(m): 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2011
^^What is your problem? angry
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by 195(f): 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2011
I dont like u undecided
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by kandiikane(m): 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2011
Really?
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by owo2390(m): 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2011
I had a crush on my friend in elementary school but didn't know what was going on. I just felt weird around her.

I want to see her again. Hopefully, she's still cute!!!!
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by kandiikane(m): 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2011
190, I need an answer as soon as possible to see where I can go with this matter.
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by 195(f): 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2011
I DONT LIKE U anymore cos u know what u did undecided
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by kandiikane(m): 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2011
She is from where I am and unlike you guys when we are from the same place we do not try and cut each others throat.

Anyways, if you are serious about not liking me anymore I will go my way and you go your way. .Is that ok?
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by 195(f): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2011
yes its ok embarassed embarassed
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by kandiikane(m): 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2011
Alright 190, been lovely meeting you. .Do not cross my path!
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by pleep(m): 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2011
^wow, you must have done something very evil to 190.  sad
kandiikane:

Well,  I remember having a huge massive crush on this boy(neighbour) living in our compound and everyone use to joke about us.
I even remember writing a love letter asking him to be my "fiancée"(I know, first time I heard fiancee thought to use it not knowing it was for females).  grin grin

We did like each other very much. .

And I also remember my first ever crush(neighbour) living in our compound. .Ahh, the memories cry he taught me how to ride a bike. .We use to fight alot and he would beat the shizzle out of me but then somehow we would make up. . .I can truly say he was my first love.
You like that tough love? tongue
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by 9jafetish(f): 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2011
pleep:

Haha same here grin it's embarrasing to think about the stuff I did back then.
so were you guys ever members? I quit RS about 5yrs ago also, then I only came on for the holiday items smiley
you guys know they took away the wilderness? (wildy wink )

runescape is nothing without the wildy, i use to always bring level 3s there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

99 Facts Guys Love About Ladies / Ladies Let's Play This Game Of Building Your Man *interesting* / The "Baby" Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.