Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? (2522 Views)

How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) / What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you / Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by pleep(m): 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2011
Lol I had a really vibrant love life as a toddler. grin My first Girlfriend was this little Indian girl in preschool. We used to sneak up on the loft during naptime, until the teachers figured out what was going on and split us up.

So is this normal or am i the only one? tongue
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2011
nah, didn't know i had to talk to females till i was 16. true story
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by Goldieluks: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2011
undecided
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by african1(f): 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2011
Lol I had a boyfriend in Elementry school, I mean we didn't act like it, but I always called him my boyfriend. He even told people we were gonna get married. Lol He was my only friend all the other white kids were mean to me. To this day me and him are really cool friends. He even introduced me as his ex girl friend when he was introducing to me to his girl friend. I thought it was very cute.
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by slimyem: 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2011
had a cute neigbour i thought i was in love with at less than 10yrs old and i sang songs bout our wedding day.
Now,i look at him and i feel lyk what was i thinking? even if they dash me put 8million on top am,i no go gree.
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by pleep(m): 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2011
^ damn tongue he uglified.
african1:

Lol I had a boyfriend in Elementry school, I mean we didn't act like it, but I always called him my boyfriend. He even told people we were gonna get married. Lol He was my only friend all the other white kids were mean to me. To this day me and him are really cool friends. He even introduced me as his ex girl friend when he was introducing to me to his girl friend. I thought it was very cute.
hahaha he was just trying to show off!
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by african1(f): 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2011
pleep:

hahaha he was just trying to show off!

Shhhh! I would like to think there is good in people! Don't spoil it for me please. tongue
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by Omolola1(f): 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2011
Nope, just a couple of crushes
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by Natasha2(f): 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2011
nope started having crushes when I was 13 and got my first bf when I was 15 cheesy
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by dave2(m): 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2011
Natasha,,:

nope started having crushes when I was 13 and got my first bf when I was 15 cheesy

OMG embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
What is this world turning into
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by pleep(m): 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2011
grin ^ I hope you are joking? Little kids like to Copy their parents and pretend they are together it's not like their having secs.  undecided
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by Natasha2(f): 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2011
dave2:

OMG embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
What is this world turning into
the same thing it was turning into 2000 years ago cheesy
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by dave2(m): 11:48pm On Jul 19, 2011
Natasha,,:

the same thing it was turning into 2000 years ago cheesy

U mean u started eating what daddy and mummy eat at age 15 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by Natasha2(f): 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2011
pleep:

grin ^ I hope you are joking? Little kids like to Copy their parents and pretend they are together it's not like their having secs.  undecided
why do I have a feeling you were addressing this to me? well nope I wasn't joking
dave2:

U mean u started eating what daddy and mummy eat at age 15 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
duh I had a bf when i was 15 how does that mean I had $ex when I was 15?  undecided
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by dave2(m): 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2011
Natasha,,:

why do I have a feeling you were addressing this to me? well nope I wasn't joking duh I had a bf when i was 15 how does that mean I Were Intimate when I was 15? undecided

Really
So tell me now, u guys were busy watching Tom and Jerry during your visits to his house abi cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by Natasha2(f): 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2011
dave2:

Really
So tell me now, u guys were busy watching Tom and Jerry during your visits to his house abi cool cool cool cool cool
aww I guess you didn't read my story well afterall, it wasn't tom and jerry tongue tongue tongue
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by dave2(m): 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2011
Maybe tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by HighChief4(m): 12:01am On Jul 20, 2011
You guys should calm down. Natasha has not yet started, so maybe the boyfriend was a harmless one
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by Natasha2(f): 12:02am On Jul 20, 2011
dave2:

Maybe  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
duh don't you ever do that again you hear me. Don't think you know too much about that
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by Natasha2(f): 12:04am On Jul 20, 2011
High_Chief:

You guys should calm down. Natasha has not yet started, so maybe the boyfriend was a harmless one
yeah just maybe
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 20, 2011
only started talking to babes at 16,was just a fucking a game freak when i was young.
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by dave2(m): 12:05am On Jul 20, 2011
High_Chief:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Not Natasha abeg grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by Natasha2(f): 12:07am On Jul 20, 2011
@pc guru oh yeah you mean that water game with two fish where you have to press buttons to put the rings around it  cheesy
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 20, 2011
hell no, i mean Nintendo and PS1, though the water game i finish that one in one sitting,
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by Natasha2(f): 12:11am On Jul 20, 2011
dave2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Not Natasha abeg grin grin grin grin grin
no of cos not me duh  
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by Natasha2(f): 12:19am On Jul 20, 2011
pc guru:

hell no, i mean Nintendo and PS1, though the water game i finish that one in one sitting,
well its a good thing I know you're lying, I mean SEGA has barely reached your area by the time ps1 will reach you, you must have grown beard grin grin
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by 9jafetish(f): 12:20am On Jul 20, 2011
yes i had a lot of bfs when i was 5 i even had two boyfrds at the same time 1 at school the other near my house.
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 20, 2011
@natasha coming to think of it it's true (Old age) grin never had sega, it was crap, nintendo->super nintendo->ps1->ps2->psp->ps3. i take it u grew among boys.
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by Natasha2(f): 12:27am On Jul 20, 2011
@pc guru lolz, nope I didn't grow among boys , I just had a brother  cheesy
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 20, 2011
that's cool. guess i got the wrong picture grin
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by Natasha2(f): 12:35am On Jul 20, 2011
^na you got no picture at all grin
Re: Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 20, 2011
i try to guess or figure stuffs from some statements usually works,i guess today's different

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

99 Facts Guys Love About Ladies / This Guy Uses More Chapstick Than I Do. It's Putting A Strain In Our Rlship / Loneliness Or Desperation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.