Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,699 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

My BF Warned Me To Never Tell People We Are Dating. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My BF Warned Me To Never Tell People We Are Dating. (477 Views)

5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My BF Warned Me To Never Tell People We Are Dating. by tmtnigeria: 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
6 years ago, I fell in love with a demon from the pit of hell. He was my dream guy in terms of looks but he treated me like shit. This guy would constantly remind me that the day anybody knows we are dating is the day we would break up. He would fight me over the littlest of things and then give me the silent treatment for as long as 3 months.

I bought so many date outfits but he never took me out once, even when I told him I was willing to pay for the dates.
There was this time I cooked for him and carried the food to the junction of his house because I was not allowed to near his house. I called him before I got there and he said he would walk up to the junction to get the food from me. Got there, and he suddenly stopped picking his calls. Left me in the rain, waiting for hours. My heart shattered into a thousand pieces when I got to know he did this because he was with his actual girlfriend. After some time, he told me he needed a break, for like a month or two, that we would come back but we never did. I called, I texted, nothing worked.

He ghosted me. Without even having the basic decency to actually break up. He just left like I didn’t mean anything to him. This guy took my virginity. He was my first kiss and all. I was Just abandoned. Without any words.
Without any explanation. No warning.

Click here for the worst heartbreaks Nigerians have experienced. (Don’t click if you are very emotional)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDGe-GhRzjM
Re: My BF Warned Me To Never Tell People We Are Dating. by rickpat(m): 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
hmmmm... IT'S BETTER TO BE ALONE THAN BE WITH SOMEONE NOT PROUD OF YOU

NEVER BE WITH SOMEONE WHO SEES YOU AS AN OPTION WHILE YOU SEE THEM AS A PRIORITY.

NEVER BEG TO BE IN SOMEONE'S LIFE

RESPECT AND BE WITH THOSE THAT NEED YOU(BECAUSE IT WILL LAST) AND ENJOY THE MOMENT WITH THOSE THAT WANT YOU(BECAUSE IT'S TEMPORARY).

2 Likes

Re: My BF Warned Me To Never Tell People We Are Dating. by tmtnigeria: 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
rickpat:
hmmmm... IT'S BETTER TO BE ALONE THAN BE WITH SOMEONE NOT PROUD OF YOU

NEVER BE WITH SOMEONE WHO SEES YOU AS AN OPTION WHILE YOU SEE THEM AS A PRIORITY.

NEVER BEG TO BE IN SOMEONE'S LIFE

RESPECT AND BE WITH THOSE THAT NEED YOU(BECAUSE IT WILL LAST) AND ENJOY THE MOMENT WITH THOSE THAT WANT YOU(BECAUSE IT'S TEMPORARY).

Absolutely right!
Re: My BF Warned Me To Never Tell People We Are Dating. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
if you dont have respect for yourself, nobody will have respect for you... the minute a man tells you that he doesnt want anybody to know you guys are together, thats the moment you should RUUUUN for your life.
Re: My BF Warned Me To Never Tell People We Are Dating. by Lifeomann(m): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
Damn! The boy & the girl are idiots.

(1) (Reply)

Hmm Naira Marley's Younger Sister Shubomi Is Seen Displaying New Bigger Breasts / Man Confronts His Friend’s Girlfriend After Catching Her Doing Hookup [video] / Some random clues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.