Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices - Properties (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices (341027 Views)

Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} / Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors / Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2011
^^^^ thank you Oga Fhemmmy, we shall continue to do our best and make sure our clients are happy. Anything less than that will be unacceptable to my team.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2011
spyder880:

^^^^ thank you Oga Fhemmmy, we shall continue to do our best and make sure our clients are happy. Anything less than that will be unacceptable to my team.

That is the spirit . . . Keep the good thing going
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 5:20am On Aug 24, 2011
The 4 pillars have now been filled with concrete. please not the size of pillars I used for this gate mounting, its a full 2ftx2ft pillar. I want to point out that I used this type not because I didnt see the other neighboring pillars in other compounds where they used pillars of 1.6ft and some even 12''. When I work for a client, I work as if I am doing my own house, and I will not be economical with materials. I love big pillars, it tends to stand 'huge and intimidating' when an outsider is looking at the compound, slim pillars may look as if the owner no get money to do big ones grin grin you know how we Nigerians think grin
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2011
more

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2011
more

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2011
more

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2011
more

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2011
more

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2011
Work in progress, we are laying blocks in the space between the two gates, more pictures tomorrow, I intend to cut it at 6 coaches today and then continue tomorrow to lift up the front fence.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2011
Oga Spyder, keep it coming, you are doing awesome
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by tdk: 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2011
Money @ work. I need to send money on errand to fence and gate my piece of land soon. Prof Spyder u r great.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2011
Thank you tdk, if its in Enugu, just point at the land and my workers will invade the place and give it the 'spyder touch'
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2011
spyder880:

Thank you tdk, if its in Enugu, just point at the land and my workers will invade the place and give it the 'spyder touch'

I love that confidence
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Ferya(f): 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2011
Oh! I like that gate grin
Good Job! Spyder
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^^ thank you ferya.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by atasteve: 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2011
Lord spyder880, the fence are standing tall like cedar in Lebanon and the gates are simply breath taking.

Pls quick question, does it make any difference if circular pillar is used as against the square pillars for the gates,
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^^^ the only difference will be the looks. Circular pillars are cute in looks but more costly to make. The process will involve more wood and not all carpenters can do that work, more labour costs. I think I have pictures of circular pillars in the first few pages of this thread.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2011
Good job u are doing , keep it up,

Learning alot.

Eze always at School. grin grin grin grin
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by sonety2k(m): 1:19am On Aug 25, 2011
cool
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Natudu: 8:49am On Aug 25, 2011
Guy, these pillars tap!
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Demainman1: 11:56am On Aug 25, 2011
@Spyder and All, Please advice me. I am taking quotations for my burglary proof and staircase railings from different welders.

What would you consider a good material to do the burglary proof with? Is the 1" x 1" square pipe the standard material? When the guys say they are going to use a very high quality material what should I expect?

Will the square pipe rust easily? I am not on the ground to see what they are suggesting. I am looking for the best way to approach them when I am talking to them on the phone.

Rgds
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2011
^^^ the 1x1" square pipes are good to do a nice burglary proof but I now like to use those designed 3/4" flat bar twisted into beautiful flower like patterns, beauty and strenght combined. Some also use 1/2 square rods to twist into elegant designs and it will double as a burglar proof. I wish I have camera battery, I would have shown you samples. One day I will open a thread to showcase all those works, before I will start doing finishing works in any of my projects. I am looking forward to the day I will do finishing works, the creativity of the Spyder's team will come into play.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Demainman1: 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2011
^^^ Thanks for the quick response. I guess the more the design the more the money. I may have to ask the welders to send me pictures of what they want to build for me before committing my money. I will post pictures here for us the see.

It will be nice to start a new thread for the different burglary proofs to give us varying choices
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2011
Update oh, Oga Spyder
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2011
Demain_man:

^^^ Thanks for the quick response. I guess the more the design the more the money. I may have to ask the welders to send me pictures of what they want to build for me before committing my money. I will post pictures here for us the see.

It will be nice to start a new thread for the different burglary proofs to give us varying choices

That will be good.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2011
The blocks are still in the 7th coach as my workers didn't work today. Pictures will be posted tomorrow. I can now lock this compound and keep the keys for 'Oga Landlord'

At the right corner of the land, I placed a pillar rod on the corner of the fence and has covered the blocks with wooden planks, we are going to cast the pillar by tomorrrow.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2011
current looks

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2011
rain no gree us work here today o sad
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by atasteve: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2011
spyder880:

rain no gree us work here today o sad

Tomorrow will be better. Lord Spyder880 thanks for posting the current picture of the gates, it is really encouraging me to aim higher. smiley
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2011
Thank you steve, you will not only aim high but you will move higher than you thought possible.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 12:12am On Aug 27, 2011
That gate with the fence is now glowing . . . cant wait to see the end of it.
Good work, chief
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by atasteve: 12:24am On Aug 28, 2011
Lord Spyder880, I was just wandering if you can also blow us away with your discoveries on the window and burglary types. smiley

You are inspiring me to rule my world. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria / BRICKS,BRICK,BRICK TILES,BURNT BRICKS,RED BRICKS,FOR SALE IN NIGERIA. ✯✯✯✯✯ ☸☸ / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.