Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices - Properties (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices (341040 Views)

Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} / Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors / Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2011
A new thread to look at security doors, window protectors and handrails goes up 'live' in 2 hours. Just to serve you batter. Nigerians can be crafty and I want to keep them busy by selling their products ahead of the imported substitutes. Let's go there in a few hours******#######$$$$$$$@@@@@@@@
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by YoungBrain: 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2011
Oga spyder all this fine fine houses for Enugu zoo makes me wonder

where are all the animals (nobody don fit answer me this question b4)
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2011
^^^^ the animals were relocated to other zoos in other states. I guess Sullivan thinks humans needs more homes than the animals, cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 12:12am On Sep 03, 2011
more fence

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 12:16am On Sep 03, 2011
still more

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 12:45am On Sep 03, 2011
Simple and gorgeous
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by naijafresh: 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2011
@spyder880
Nice house and fence, shame about the rubbish dump outside
Do they not realise that's a healthy and safety risk?

Oh I see it's outside his fence so doesn't concern him

Fire, flood and vermin are no respecters of human boundaries though wink
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^^ maybe they are waiting for the completion of the whole to clear the street. Nobody lives in that house yet.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^ True Dat . . .
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by atasteve: 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2011
I love the last pix especially the stones that were used for the base of the fence. They will prevent the base of the fence from fading quickly.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2011
Moreeeeeeeee
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by greenlilly(m): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2011
@ spyder880 please could you pls. furnish me with the cost of installing interlocking block per square metre in Lagos , Warri , Abuja and PH.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2011
^^^^ don't really know much about those cities, sorry bros.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by greenlilly(m): 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2011
Pls help throw it to the house
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fiver: 1:35am On Sep 06, 2011
I dont get it o, some people with multi-million naira house and his front drive before hos own gate will be an eyesore or even the paint for the fence
na wetin sef?
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fiver: 1:37am On Sep 06, 2011
greenily, i think you should consider some other pattern or style, i really dont buy this idea of everyones house looking the same, right down to the interlocking blocks na wetin

the gatemans house, pillars, same style roof, builders should offer more options
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 7:10am On Sep 06, 2011
I can design you a unique gate/fence or house, fiver. Sometimes, the owners of houses just want to copy from others.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2011
I saw a nice gate in Anambra state today, the gate has a nice design and measures 16ft width, 17 ft high. Picture and price later this night.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2011
spyder880:

I saw a nice gate in Anambra state today, the gate has a nice design and measures 16ft width, 17 ft high. Picture and price later this night.

Will be back to see the pix . . . eyes are itchy
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 5:14am On Sep 07, 2011
Height 17ft, width 16ft, price N330,000

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by thirdeye(m): 11:08am On Sep 07, 2011
@spyder880,
I think is good you give the locations for the gates that have prices, may be somebody in that state will be interested.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by atasteve: 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2011
This gate is sweet smiley I have saved the pix.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2011
spyder880:

Height 17ft, width 16ft, price N330,000

If this gate is costing this much then the gate I am trying to snap should cost above 1m naira, that thing is huge and beautiful.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2011
Not bad, but would like to see something cooler at such price . . . .
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2011
The thing is more than cool, think of the Buckingham palace gate only bigger. Thats the closest idea I have of the gate.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fiver: 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2011
who is the owner hiding from? Why imprison yourself

wont this defy the laws of 'fresh air' circulation around the house?
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2011
Fiver:

who is the owner hiding from? Why imprison yourself

wont this defy the laws of 'fresh air' circulation around the house?
Its on a private school, the gate is a total see through-no sheet metal just rods bent to form an amazing design. This is what the gate looks like but its really big, when I snap it I'll have someone stand in front so you can have an idea and I'll have to snap from across the express to get the full picture.

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by agitator: 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2011
wow shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2011
^^^ I love that gate up there . . . .
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2011
MAXIMUM SECURITY GUARANTEED FOR YOUR HOME AND PROPERTIES WITH our ELECTRIC FENCING.

Features:
>Shocks and Raises Instant Alarm.
>Battery back-up ensures round the clock security.
>Controlled remotely using personalized pin numbers.
>12 Months warranty.

I use
this avenue to connect to
prospective clients wanting to protect their Properties with the use Electric Fence. We have successfully INSTALLED and REPAIRED a
large number of ELECTRIC FENCE
within and outside ABUJA, LAGOS, IBADAN, & PORT-HARCOURT.

Contact us for your PURCHASE, INSTALLATION, REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE.

Call
OLA-OYE ELECTRIC FENCE.

OR
olaoyeventures @ gmail . com
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by akinwole21: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2011
blink182:

Its on a private school, the gate is a total see through-no sheet metal just rods bent to form an amazing design. This is what the gate looks like but its really big, when I snap it I'll have someone stand in front so you can have an idea and I'll have to snap from across the express to get the full picture.

That looks like Buckingham Palaces fencing and gate, same colour, I Love it
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2011
^^^
Errr, I guess so because I searched victorian gate to get that picture. Most of the architecture and fashion of the british royal family is done in victorian style or victorian renaissance

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria / BRICKS,BRICK,BRICK TILES,BURNT BRICKS,RED BRICKS,FOR SALE IN NIGERIA. ✯✯✯✯✯ ☸☸ / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.