Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,422 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu (35576 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention / Buhari Garnered 697,532 votes In Imo APC Presidential Primary / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by harmargedon: 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
fvck:
BAT wins
no horse
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
His hands were just shaking. Tinubu is almost a shadow of himself. He should attend to his health and leave this his ambition

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by Blakpot: 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
Was it not Tinubu that employed Obama's PR team to work with Buhari during the 2015 presidential campaign?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by Bobbiee: 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
OLD GOAT! YOUR WORDS MEAN NOTHING. THE TIME HAS COME FOR YOUR DISGRACE. JUST LIKE OSHIOMOLE, SO YOU SHALL BE.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by porthouse7(f): 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
MyLady11:
Just summarize everything in not more than 1½ lines...
lazy youth
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by 9jaRealist: 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2022

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by emmi14: 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-what-tinubu-said-at-apc-presidential-primaries/
What will i benefit from these trash and history. It's not news because he said more than these in 2015. He will employe the relatives of Adesina, Lai Mohammed to deny these long speech. Am i tired..
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by naija4life247: 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Tinubu have been talking for more than 10 minutes , he’s suppose to be stating his plans for Nigerians but he hasn’t been able to state one clear vision for this country…Mehn! We honestly do not deserve another clueless president. We won’t survive the next 8 years with an aged , mentality weak and visionless president. Please guys go get your PVCs!

He has done it in Lagos, we are sure he can do it in Nigeria.

If you state is better, all your indegenes will not be hustling in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by paramakina202: 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-what-tinubu-said-at-apc-presidential-primaries/

How well have Nigerians been living under APC bunch of thieves.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by franchasofficia: 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
I guess its 10pm in Nigeria already when they said they will announce the winner, what are they waiting for?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by Patrick1095: 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
Got tired of reading gibberish. some should finish it and tell me what he said in summary.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by Richarlison640(m): 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Tinubu have been talking for more than 10 minutes , he’s suppose to be stating his plans for Nigerians but he hasn’t been able to state one clear vision for this country…Mehn! We honestly do not deserve another clueless president. We won’t survive the next 8 years with an aged , mentality weak and visionless president. Please guys go get your PVCs!
buhari never fulfil any of his plan/vision/agenda or whatever you want to call it do you want the same thing from tinubu as for me who ever become president com 2023 will do better than buhari
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by Archworld(m): 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

Does he have a brain for this kind speech? Kudos to his boys who work day and night to write him speech. And who knows he was able to read it properly. I really weep for the youth of this country . Why on earth are we are looking forward to elect Atiiku , and Tinubu?
Na curse them curse this country?

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by gasparpisciotta: 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

This is a party election bros
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by Haywhy3579: 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
God bless u sir and ur aspirations shall come to past. I am one of your admiral from afar as over the years u have been a pillar to so many politicians and also to ur own political aspirations. You never for once fall along the line. This shows the quality of greatness in u. God blesss u Java an of Africa.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by naturallysimple(m): 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
If you can't see the road map in that speech, I advise you to ask for refund for the academy institution you attended(ing)
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ernchibyke:
I can't and won't vote this man.
After 8years of Muslim leadership. Another 8years of Muslim leadership...

I can never vote a muslim in this election, no matter who and how credible.

There are also good credible Christians.

Better don’t go religious lines, cos Muslims will continue to rule Nigeria if you go that way.

I am not a muslim but a hardcore realist
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by Patrick1095: 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
You can watch it live na...they are even yet to start voting.

I guess its 10pm in Nigeria already when they said they will announce the winner, what are they waiting for?

[/quote]
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by Itzallison(m): 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by GodPrince: 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu that couldn't even walk that someone supported him when he almost fell. E manage Waka reach stage to talk he hands to shake, with e sluggish talk like who dey die, e nor go better for any body when dey support that man, useless idiots
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by Theoarhics: 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ayade is the most foolish politician imagine campaigning with not signing the anti grazing law.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by Linkhopp01: 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
This is beautifully scripted.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by jeremiah0817(m): 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
Why can't they all disappear from the surface of the earth
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by sampz: 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
MyLady11:
Just summarize everything in not more than 1½ lines...
still blaming PDP
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by Abujason: 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
SensualMan:
Nonsense script. Spits on him and his write up. This man will NEVER be the President of Nigeria. Never!!!

Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by plaindealer: 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
This is the most visionary, patriotic, forward-looking, and excellent speech by any Nigerian leader ever...

What a rare gem this man is...
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by BluntCrazeMan: 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:
Votes don't count, election is just to deceive people, everything will be done underground, the next leader has already been chosen,,
Not true any longer.
Trust me.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by fof1: 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

YOU ARE LIEING INTENTIONALLY...AND THAT IN ITSELF IS WICKEDNESS INDEED, PLS. GO AND SLEEP.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by naija4life247: 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
SensualMan:
Nonsense script. Spits on him and his write up. This man will NEVER be the President of Nigeria. Never!!!

With your 5% inconsequential votes?

You no even get shame.

Get out of here.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by chatinent: 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
The way Tinubu is shaking...is that parkinson's?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Arthur Eze Dances To Cultural Music With Amazing Steps (Pix, Video) / PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council / Nation Grid Has Collapsed Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.