Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,379 members, 7,846,611 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu (35577 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention / Buhari Garnered 697,532 votes In Imo APC Presidential Primary / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by EagleSquare1(m): 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by Dada4me: 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
All these within 2 minutes?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by EagleSquare1(m): 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by jerryidinoba: 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
Anyways as you are here let me give you this quick update.Did you know that you can get up to 10% annual interest when you save money using the #FairSave wallet by fairmoney. I have put some money in the wallet and I can't wait for my interest to pile up grin . you can be like me sha and put your money where it can work for you.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by GodPrince: 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
Some Nairaland mods are now the most irresponsible media hooligans peddling fake news. First they post on FP that aspirants were trimmed to 5 then 3 then 2( Osinbajo n Tinubu) but it is the convention we're all watching live all aspirants are still on board. The mods pushing such fake news to fp should be ashamed of their miserable lives, we know they're south west people, i never believed. I just want to express how annoying it was. Repent from IDIOCY it won't help you in life
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by fof1: 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ceenachi:
Tinibu: Vote for me

Nigerians : why

Tinibu : because it’s my turn grin

ENTITLEMENT Mentality is d Problems of Nigeria, Pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by tunde1200(m): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
Are Christians more than Muslim in Nigeria?
Stop decieving yourself he's the only candidate that can handle this Fulani power drunk.

Ernchibyke:
I can't and won't vote this man.
After 8years of Muslim leadership. Another 8years of Muslim leadership...

I can never vote a muslim in this election, no matter who and how credible.

There are also good credible Christians.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by Tiheanacho(m): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:
Votes don't count, election is just to deceive people, everything will be done underground, the next leader has already been chosen,,
tell that to the SW , we are ready to vote in our numbers now in the SE
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by EagleSquare1(m): 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
So why don’t you just step forward and become the president of Nigeria!
I noticed you have only one valid vote due for Election Day. Go ahead and exercise your franchise without trying to determine that of other voters.

SensualMan:
Nonsense script. Spits on him and his write up. This man will NEVER be the President of Nigeria. Never!!!
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by TruthinAction: 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
These presidential aspirants should be placed on hot sit to answer the following questions;

1. Where did the past leaders get it wrong including the present administration ?
2. Tell us 10 vital present challenges that needs urgent attention.
3. Why do they use money to induce people to vote for them?
4. What areas of the constitution do they think needs to be amended urgently?
5. What will they do differently from the previous government that should bring about the long awaited change?
6. What is their take on state police?
7. When will they permit the youths to be leaders seeing they have been recirculating the same leaders for decades?
8. What plans do they have in turning the nation to a producing nation?
9. How do they intend to smoke criminal herdsmen and bandits from our forests?
10. What blue print do they have to make our refineries work to full capacity?
11. How do they intend to handle the agitations of the Igbos for Biafra?
12. What will they do differently to ensure 247 power supply?
13. What should Nigerians do to them if they fail to achieve their goals and secure the lives and properties of Nigerians?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by focus1996(m): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Tinubu have been talking for more than 10 minutes , he’s suppose to be stating his plans for Nigerians but he hasn’t been able to state one clear vision for this country…Mehn! We honestly do not deserve another clueless president. We won’t survive the next 8 years with an aged , mentality weak and visionless president. Please guys go get your PVCs!
Why not gently read through and understand the message in his speech instead this,this man has stated clearly and simple enough in a lame man language and I believed this is true enough compared to other with big grammars and unachievable propagandas
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by EagleSquare1(m): 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Well, nothing wrong with entitlement mentality when you feel you are entitled. Except you prefer ALLOCATION Mentality

fof1:

ENTITLEMENT Mentality is d Problems of Nigeria, Pls
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by Karnice600: 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
melonsgroup:
Vote for the future of this country and not for the pocket of today ....Power speech

Ben Ayade has an eloquent speech and better than Tinubu who read from six pages manuscript prepared for him when his left hand was shaking....

Nonsense

Na real nonsense my brother. This is the time for the Yoruba folks, the youths especially, to prove that they're the most educated in Nigeria as usually claimed.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by Karnice600: 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
fvck:
BAT piss for body

Tennis bat. Buhari don use am play ping pong finish, na to dump am remain so
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by Spiritualizt: 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
I am tired of voting for broom and umbrella I want to vote for human beings
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by Hassanmaye(m): 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by DECLAN2015(m): 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Tinubu have been talking for more than 10 minutes , he’s suppose to be stating his plans for Nigerians but he hasn’t been able to state one clear vision for this country…Mehn! We honestly do not deserve another clueless president. We won’t survive the next 8 years with an aged , mentality weak and visionless president. Please guys go get your PVCs!

But u ll survive with All ti ku
Better get sence this time
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by Ade1982(m): 11:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
This is not the speech he delivered oooo
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by success4me(m): 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-what-tinubu-said-at-apc-presidential-primaries/

Asiwaju Ọmọ olodo idẹ, this is a thorough bred politician. Jagaban is winning this race InshaAllah.

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by caxi(m): 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
APC is expired
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by maridrug(m): 12:41am On Jun 08, 2022
MyLady11:
Just summarize everything in not more than 1½ lines...
I will continue the succor that PMB started with you, if elected.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by kayusely70(m): 4:37am On Jun 08, 2022
The chosen one!
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by ogwumgbe: 4:42am On Jun 08, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-what-tinubu-said-at-apc-presidential-primaries/

And before the so called APC cursed devilish party, one dollar was 150 naira? So that progressive has this useless party brought to Nigeria except massive corruption, banditry, kidnapping, Boko Haram, Unknown gunmen; social unrest hear and there, woe betide anyone that listens to these false promises and support these thieves
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by goodman5(m): 6:29am On Jun 08, 2022
Idiot
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by Kachidrey: 7:22am On Jun 08, 2022
Talk, talk talk, blah blah blah blah, You have no plans nor clear visions for the nation. As far as I m concerned You only want to become president because IT YOUR TURN according to you. BAT. I will advice you to go on vacation, travel round the world, find a noble way to give back to the community that has given so much to you. live out your old age a happy man. Forfeit this power chase Jagaban.
You are not fit to rule this nation I mean no insult or disrespect.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by oluwatobi43301: 7:41am On Jun 08, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu... The Incoming President of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.Jagaban of Borgu... The Incoming President of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria....
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by Khunlezazabetab(m): 8:32am On Jun 08, 2022
Stupid country
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu by Invitationn: 10:06am On Jun 08, 2022
SensualMan:
Nonsense script. Spits on him and his write up. This man will NEVER be the President of Nigeria. Never!!!

Dumbo how far? grin
Are you still excited and jubilant that the Igbos have "built bridges and now in the mainstream of national politics?" Lmao

And you also still JOYOUS about "outwitting, outflanking, rejecting and outmaneuvering" the sophisticated moro'ns grin grin

You see, we keep schooling you politics but you don't take notes.
While Tinubu was seeking delegates' support nationwide, Onu was rehearsing his emotional speech -the dramatic and pathetic one he delivered yesterday at the convention - the one he paid a non-refundable pay-to-play ticket of N100M for.
In the same vein, Uzor Kalu was busy romancing Ahmad Lawan in a conspicuous attempt to spite the southwest.

Now the optics has changed.
Uzor Kalu wasted his congratulations grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council / Nation Grid Has Collapsed Again / Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.