Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,209 members, 7,836,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu (32341 Views)

APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation / 7-Year-Old Daniel Olutope Is Ekiti Governor For One Day As Fayemi Steps Aside / Ekiti APC Guber Primary: Fayemi Emerges As Governorship Flagbearer (Exit Polls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by gsegun43: 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:

I heard the King of Ogbomosho also stepped down to support BAT grin grin cool shocked shocked

Pele

grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by gsegun43: 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
EagleSquare1:
The Jagaban is the Master of the Game. He is a political genius, no doubt. He is a master planner, always with a political Plan A, B and C!
His confidence was misconstrued for arrogance.
When you read for exam, you go surely pass! Whether they call it over-confidence, greed, desperation, arrogance or whatever name they want, BAT worked for his impending victory!
Same master stroke awaits the game with Atiku

Sure

grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Softmirror: 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
Puskas:
Peter Obi will still win the main election

EYAH grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by truthfinder319: 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
You are bitter. Unserious soul. BAT na your mate?

AsomArchitectNG:
Lol this is fast becoming a joke. Planned work.
Power is shifting to the north again. Don't underestimate the northerners as massive defections will be taking place soon. They just wanna raise Tinubu hope and dash it in the general elections

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by VEHINTOLAR: 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
ObiOkpor:

You should be the first to die, then followed by your entire useless family..
Idiot!

Frustration is clearly written all over you ! You can simply end it all this way ...........the rope and the noose !

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by haabidah666: 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
nairaland sweet tonight aswear...
I don laugh tire grin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by ObiOkpor(m): 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Frustration is clearly written all over you ! You can simply end it all this way ...........the rope and the noose !
Cow!
Swerve!!
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by pharmagba: 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Impregnable101:
Buhari is obviously not happy at all!
He failed woefully,
Great leader must have a choice successor plan to say he annoited no one is failure

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Diligence: 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Congratulations in advance to either Atiku or Peter Obi.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by ibroopeyemi(m): 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Gov badaru don batified

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by shegzbillionz(m): 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
JohnEagle96:

See them again
Sebi you talk am say he no go win grin grin
are you lost young man?, Did I ever discuss anything like that with you?,
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by truthfinder319: 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
BAT na your mate. Obi will not even win South East. Write it down

Bomboiy:
This is crazy, healthy people stepping down for a sick person.

APC just like PDP don't care about the interest of the people.

We must create a third force.

We must stand behind Peter Gregory Obi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by JohnnA1: 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
jrusky:

Why these much in pain? Take it easy bro.
NAA!
No pain at all, but YOU are the one in pain.
YOUR HATE WILL ALWAYS GIVE YOU PAIN...
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by freemi(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Best news. This is easy win for atiku
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by madridguy(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Bros are you a redeemer?

jaxxy:

That is the only way the southwest can smell the presidency. Tinubu must bow to Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Latakia:
We are live and direct here. We told them but Iyamuree said we should present pictures evidence. Orji Kalu the first Igbo and southern candidate to betrayed the south will receive his woto woto together with Hope Uzodinma, Adamu, Umahi and Ken Nnamani after the convention

Tinubu betrayed Afenifere and southeast. He can't win.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by VaselineCrew: 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
am4truth:

I reject your evil prophecy in Jesus name. Talk for yourself pls.

You Nigerians are funny sha...

You always lie to yourselves and think that religion would wash those lies

Didn't people tell you that Nigerians will suffer with Buhari? What were your likes saying then?

"Wailing Wailer!!!, 5%, Sai Baba"

-Now Church explosion, you don't even hear PIM from your so called president. As in, not even a word, oh my God.
-Dollar went from N200 to N600 putting a huge strain on Nigerians that earn naira, as if it is a crime to earn in your own countrys currency.

Yes I cry for naija, I cry for the innocent, I cry for our undevelopement and easy unsolved problems, but you laugh for whatever reason, laughing while I cry.

You will suffer more and more because you have simply chosen to suffer and laugh away your pains.

May God help us all and soften our hearts.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by yyba: 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
themes009:

Ask your ancestors
define ancestors give 10 advantages and disadvantages of ancestors
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
madridguy:
Bros are you a redeemer?

Nope I'm a Christian and I will rather vote a dog than a Muslim/Muslim ticket cos of an old highlt corrupt man.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Starz825(m): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Puskas:
No dey deceive yourself...
LP doesn't have the structure to win a general election...
If he had been patient enough...he would have been a VP to atiku...
Even if PDP loses..he would have also be the new PDP face after atiku retires...and then he will be able to fulfill his agenda and dreams of ruling this country on better and stronger political architecture in the major opposition party like PDP....

However..let me also inform you that except you want to deceive yourself...no person ..no tribe can rule this country "Nigeria".. without the consent or support of the North... believe it or not ..its the fact.....
Igbos should step up politically....the north technically rules the country .if you try to undermine them ..you are a gonner... that's why you think the Yorubas are asslicking the northerners...
They do this to get what they want politically..
So I don't blame them..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
madridguy:
Bros are you a redeemer?

Nope I'm a Christian and I will rather vote a dog than a Muslim/Muslim ticket cos of an old highlt corrupt man.

osibanjo, Amaechi or lawan. period.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by VEHINTOLAR: 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
ObiOkpor:

My father is a Cow!
Swerve!!
Yes,he is !

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Diligence: 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
Again, how many aspirants did Tinubu buy form for and for what purpose?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by VEHINTOLAR: 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
Diligence:
Congratulations in advance to either Atiku or Peter Obi.

Another mumu spotted !
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by plaindealer: 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Apologies to Governor Fayemi.

I thought he was staunchly on the side of Osinbajo.

Proud of him.

Now, this is a clear indication that Osinbajo too will step down for Asiwaju.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by jrusky(m): 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
JohnnA1:
NAA!
No pain at all, but YOU are the one in pain.
YOUR HATE WILL ALWAYS GIVE YOU PAIN...

Hate who? Read all my post I don't do hateful politics in the name of tribe bro.

Ndooh!!! You will be alright someday days.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Ola260: 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Puskas:
Online abi

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by plaindealer: 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Bakare too is about to step down for Asiwaju...

grin grin

I take that back, the man is doing agidi.. grin grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by luluosas(m): 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
What if all these stepping down for BAT is to hype him, whereas those aspirants has mandated their supporters to vote PYO at the end?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by samuelson06(m): 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
Impregnable101:
its very glaring unless you are not watching it live

No, I'm not. Buhari, na confuse person. Forget about him.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Diligence: 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
Now is the time to collect/revalidate our PVCs.

Affliction shall not rise the third time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Supporters Hold Rally In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) / Buhari Says Obasanjo’s Letter Is Abusive / Governor Tambuwal Receives Tinubu In Sokoto For The APC Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.