Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu (32342 Views)

APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation / 7-Year-Old Daniel Olutope Is Ekiti Governor For One Day As Fayemi Steps Aside / Ekiti APC Guber Primary: Fayemi Emerges As Governorship Flagbearer (Exit Polls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
Peppysco:

It is a chess game they're playing. Tinubu knows all of the hatred against him from the SE and the SS, reason he didn't involve them in his consultations. Also, the VP wouldn't dare confront Tinubu for any political position, the reason he has remained quiet all along. Going by the events going on tonight, all the contestants that stepped down for Tinubu will mandate their delegates to vote for him and that already means he's the winner. But just at the last minute, he's going to step down for Osinbajo thereby making him the consencus candidate.
If you remember what Buhari said before now, he said he wouldn't reveal his preferred candidate cos if he did, the guy would be killed. They have carefully protected Osinbajo all along. Just a matter of time b4 it is revealed

Wow. You're making much sense here
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
jaxxy:

Nobody told me anything I know people personally who tinubu cane to the houses to beg to be governor and none if them have a good story about him. it's all betrayal.

I thought the Afenifere thing i read online was a joke till I heard 1st hand accounts.

Yinmu! Did Afenifere make a deal with Obasanjo or not? They never denied it and Tinubu is right to have formed another party with his allies.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by od501: 11:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Peppysco:

You still don't understand what game is going on, purge yourself of the hatred and face the game. All the contestants stepping down for Tinubu are just part of the planned games.
Watch out, Tinubu is going to step down for Osinbajo thereby making him the concensus candidate, this has been arranged a long time ago. Tinubu has played the beauty and the beast role all along and everything has been planned to deflect all attentions away from the VP. At the end of the day, you all will respect Tinubu as his generation's best political masterminder.
An Osinbajo's ticket with Borno state governor, Zulum, is definitely going to split the Northern votes into 3, among Atiku, Kwakwanso and Osinbajo.
If that's the case, the SouthWest is definitely locked down for APC while they manage to get 25% in some SouthSouth states and some of Southeast and they're strolling to victory.
As for Obi, he can secure all the votes from the SE and it still won't matter cos he sure ain't getting enough votes from the SW and the North

And who will give the 25% to Tinubu? Who knows in SE or Niger Delta? How many States does APC control in lower Niger area? Obi has better chances of winning more States in the North than Tinubu considering the present popularity.

Have you also forgotten that there are majority of Igbo voters in Lagos, Kano, Plateau (jos), and Niger State. All you need is to encourage them to get their PVC and you are on your way to getting maximum votes from there.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Puskas: 11:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
JohnnA1:
NO! It is YOU, AND YOUR MOTHER, YOUR FATHER, YOUR BROTHERS &SISTERS THAT WILL ''ENTER MARKET''.
Don't ever quote me in your miserable life again. Simple banter you started mentioning my parents. Insult me for all you can but leave my parents out of your mouth. Now get out of my mentions
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by VEHINTOLAR: 11:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
What is this mumu Yahaya Bello saying set ? He seems very desperate !
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Peppysco: 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
od501:

And who will give the 25% to Tinubu? Who knows in SE or Niger Delta? How many States does APC control in lower Niger area? Obi has better chances of winning more States in the North than Tinubu considering the present popularity.

Have you also forgotten that there are majority of Igbo voters in Lagos, Kano, Plateau (jos), and Niger State. All you need is to encourage them to get their PVC and you are on your way to getting maximum votes from there.

I'm not sure you understood my analysis, once again, Tinubu is not contesting, he has been messing with you all right from the start and you all fell for his gimmicks. Don't be surprised if Sanwo-Olu came up with a rigid tax policy on all your businesses as pay back cos in politics, you must reap what you sow.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Procarpenter: 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Call me for your roofing carpenter work my price is affordable thanks
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 11:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
Siwel25:

Yinmu! Did Afenifere make a deal with Obasanjo or not? They never denied it and Tinubu is right to have formed another party with his allies.

I said he betrayed people who made him governor. u are talking bullshit. is obasanjo not a Yoruba man. What of funsho Williams?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by VEHINTOLAR: 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
Which one is Mokelu now again ?? Whenever you see that RED CAP,just know that lamentation or another story,story is about to begin ! Old man is telling us the life history of Mr Buhari,e gba wa o !

Tinubu,Jagaban of Borgu,Asiwaju of Yoruba land is the man for the job !

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Puskas: 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
Golan007:

Hope you won't say he was cheated or the real owner is a betrayer.
He is the choice of Nigerians
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by od501: 12:40am On Jun 08, 2022
Peppysco:

I'm not sure you understood my analysis, once again, Tinubu is not contesting, he has been messing with you all right from the start and you all fell for his gimmicks. Don't be surprised if Sanwo-Olu came up with a rigid tax policy on all your businesses as pay back cos in politics, you must reap what you sow.

Ok oo
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by DEROX: 1:38am On Jun 08, 2022
shegzbillionz:
I no dey hear those people mocking tinubu again o!, Sha na money matters, 25k dolls no be moi moi,, but what shall it profit a man to spend billions winning a primary and fail woefully in 2023, grin ...umu Igbo Ibe m, don't be sad that tinubu is winning in Apc,
Come 2023, ibos will shake Nigeria tongue
grin grin p.a.i.n.s chech 1993 abiola stats, thats exactly what will play out
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by madridguy(m): 5:48am On Jun 08, 2022
"I'm stepping down for Osinbajo to prevent a Muslim Muslim Ticket"----Nicholas Felix

Their campaign has always been on the strength of religion. Can you see your brothers with no idea but religion division.

jaxxy:

Nope I'm a Christian and I will rather vote a dog than a Muslim/Muslim ticket cos of an old highlt corrupt man.

osibanjo, Amaechi or lawan. period.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by OLULAW: 6:56am On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu will NEVER be the president of Nigeria.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 08, 2022
jaxxy:

I said he betrayed people who made him governor. u are talking bullshit. is obasanjo not a Yoruba man. What of funsho Williams?

Answer my question! Did AD have a candidate or not? So, U expect Tinubu to stick with same people who sabotaged the party?

See as U are dodging the main issue. How did Funsho make him Governor? Tinubu was rewarded by everyone for his sacrifice for Nadeco, Afenifere and Radio Kudirat. He spent personal money to keep the struggle alive. Who the hell was Funsho compared to Tinubu as an activist?

Stop this propaganda; You are not talking to a kid here. You must be a Bode George person cos there is frustration and bitterness written all over your posts.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by ufotunang: 8:21am On Jun 08, 2022
Nawaoooo... nigeria is finished.... stepping down for tinubu
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2022
madridguy:
"I'm stepping down for Osinbajo to prevent a Muslim Muslim Ticket"----Nicholas Felix

Their campaign has always been on the strength of religion. Can you see your brothers with no idea but religion division.

That is patriotism. A Muslim/Muslim ticket will be a disaster for any party. I hope tinubu understands the implications as well??

Why don't u have a Northerner/Northerner ticket and see if any southerner will vote for such ticket.

That is the reality of multi ethnic and multi religious Nigeria of 2day.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by madridguy(m): 9:29am On Jun 08, 2022
We are killing Politics of Religion. We are enthroning HUMANITY, SERVICE and DEVELOPMENT.

jaxxy:

That is patriotism. A Muslim/Muslim ticket will be a disaster for any party. I hope tinubu understands the implications as well??

Why don't u have a Northerner/Northerner ticket and see if any southerner will vote for such ticket.

That is the reality of multi ethnic and multi religious Nigeria of 2day.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 9:53am On Jun 08, 2022
madridguy:
We are killing Politics of Religion. We are enthroning HUMANITY, SERVICE and DEVELOPMENT.

Then let kill politics of Tribe and ethnicity. Let's vote North/North ticket in Nigeria and see if south will vote for them.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Joygift3666: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2022
All these people stepping down did they buy the form for 100 Million naira?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
jaxxy:

Can't U comprehend? They were the first to betray their party and as such, Tinubu made the sensible decision. I don't care what you say, that is what happened. Dozens of bitterness induced posts will not change the facts!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Tambuwal Receives Tinubu In Sokoto For The APC Campaign Rally / How Obasanjo’s Report Indicted Buhari In 1999 / Ahmad Lawan-led Faction Goes To Court Against Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.