Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu (32338 Views)

APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation / 7-Year-Old Daniel Olutope Is Ekiti Governor For One Day As Fayemi Steps Aside / Ekiti APC Guber Primary: Fayemi Emerges As Governorship Flagbearer (Exit Polls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by EagleSquare1(m): 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
The Jagaban is the Master of the Game. He is a political genius, no doubt. He is a master planner, always with a political Plan A, B and C!
His confidence was misconstrued for arrogance.
When you read for exam, you go surely pass! Whether they call it over-confidence, greed, desperation, arrogance or whatever name they want, BAT worked for his impending victory!
Same master stroke awaits the game with Atiku

gsegun43:
I think this is the end of the election today, BAT is the man of the moment.

Like for Tinubu and share for Tinubu

grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by JohnEagle96(m): 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
haffaze777:
At this rate Abubakar Atiku will step down for Tinubugrin
LoL my chest...

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by gasparpisciotta: 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Lol this is fast becoming a joke. Planned work.
Power is shifting to the north again. Don't underestimate the northerners as massive defections will be taking place soon. They just wanna raise Tinubu hope and dash it in the general elections

I think say you sabi before.

How can they abandon ship when they know it rotates between North and South.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Patriot9: 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
IamGreen1:
Tinubu bought forms for all these Governors just for them to step down one by one for him.

Politics is wisdom. Agba wisdom
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by LegacyB: 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
OmoOshodi:
If I be Osinbajo.....i will run away through the back door
Let’s see the End.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by PrinzEleju: 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
SenatePresdo:
I wish Osinbajo could win, it would have been between him and Obi, which I know that if any of them wins, it would still be win win for the average Nigerian.

This party delegates doesn't care about us, what they care about is their dollars.

Vote Peter Obi 2023, that's our best bet.

Let's forget tribe and religion, when the suffering starts, it doesn't care about tribe or region.

I cannot forget tribe and religion.
BAT all the way.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
So, let me get this straight...

You guys used your limited states' funds to purchase an exorbitant form, disturbed us for weeks in the name of campaign, used more state funds to sponsor numerous delegates to Abuja tonight only to STEP DOWN for another crook!

Nigeria is gone!!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by sammirano: 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Polchiz:

Are canvassing for Tinubu because he has the capacity to improve our wellbeing as a country or you are doing so to spite Igbos?

Both Sir!
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Cantona05:
AS a Yoruba man I have no choice again than to vote Peter Obi for better Nigeria.

Omo ale ni e

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Puskas: 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
JohnnA1:
I laughed out loud when I read this. Please takes this to the joke section.
Continue laughing until you enter market
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Gozac: 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Latakia:
We are live and direct here. We told them but Iyamuree said we should present pictures evidence. Orji Kalu the first Igbo and southern candidate to betrayed the south will receive his woto woto together with Hope Uzodinma, Adamu, Umahi and Ken Nnamani after the convention
It's too early for all these bragadaccio and tribal remarks. SW stepping down for Tinubu is not new, they've already agreed to do earlier in their meeting
The game is still on and the elections have not started
Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi remains the unity candidate for one strong united Nigeria.
He will usually emerge at the end of the day

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Udemzy05: 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nothing special here,it was expected.

They southern governors wanted it to go south so they have to step down, nothing special for here.

After all na 5 candidate names dem submit,so wetin u expect?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
SenatePresdo:
I wish Osinbajo could win, it would have been between him and Obi, which I know that if any of them wins, it would still be win win for the average Nigerian.

This party delegates doesn't care about us, what they care about is their dollars.

Vote Peter Obi 2023, that's our best bet.

Let's forget tribe and religion, when the suffering starts, it doesn't care about tribe or region.

You ingesting too much Marijuana, and its not healthy.

It will drown you in illusions
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Puskas: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Golan007:

Even Obi knows that ticket is at best borrowed.
Continue deceiving yourself
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by mastermaestro(m): 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Impregnable101:
Buhari is obviously not happy at all!

Of course he is not. He is disgusted at their planned scam.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by seunayantokun(m): 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Does Fayemi has the presidential weight in the first the instance?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Ajeeb: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
helinues:
Heh heh

Yes this is Politics

How much?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Puskas: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
SARSCoV2:

grin grin grin

Election for President of Aba Trader`s Association (ATA)
Stale
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by yyba: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
themes009:
I saw it coming
where are videos undecided
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Cyberterror: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Puskas:
Peter Obi will still win the main election
Pandora criminal will win your mama there.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by jrusky(m): 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
JohnnA1:
I laughed out loud when I read this. Please takes this to the joke section.

Why these much in pain? Take it easy bro.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by kiltoko1(m): 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Think of it

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Latakia(f): 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Gozac:

It's too early for all these bragadaccio and tribal remarks. SW stepping down for Tinubu is not new, they've already agreed to do earlier in their meeting
The game is still on and the elections have not started
Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi remains the unity candidate for one strong united Nigeria.
He will usually emerge at the end of the day
We are live and direct here. We told them but Iyamuree said we should present pictures evidence. Orji Kalu the first Igbo and southern candidate to betrayed the south will receive his woto woto together with Hope Uzodinma, Adamu, Umahi and Ken Nnamani after the convention
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by madridguy(m): 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Step down for PYO for what?

jaxxy:

Nobody will vote Muslim/Muslim ticket. Pdp or even Labour will win such ridiculous ticket comfortably.

These guys want to sink Apc because of greed. Lmao

I hope tinubu will step down for osibanjo.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Ajeeb: 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
helinues:
Heh heh

Yes this is Politics

How much??
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Golan007: 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Puskas:
Continue deceiving yourself

Hope you won't say he was cheated or the real owner is a betrayer.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Puskas:
Stale

Heya!

Sorry.

Can imagine how you feel.

Yo will have to wail for another 8 years!
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by haffaze777(m): 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin
JohnEagle96:

LoL my chest...
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
madridguy:
Step down for PYO for what?

That is the only way the southwest can smell the presidency. Tinubu must bow to Osinbajo.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by themes009(m): 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
yyba:
where are videos undecided

Ask your ancestors
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Ajeeb: 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Gooorning:

How much??
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by JohnnA1: 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
Puskas:
Continue laughing until you enter market
NO! It is YOU, AND YOUR MOTHER, YOUR FATHER, YOUR BROTHERS &SISTERS THAT WILL ''ENTER MARKET''.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA / Jonathan Given 30-day Deadline For Assets Declaration / States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.