Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary (98359 Views)

Atiku Abubakar React To The Death Of His Aide, Umar Priya / Atiku Abubakar React To The Death Of His Aide, Umar Priya / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by smatt1711: 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Millimann: 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ask oo
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by PaedophileProph: 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Z
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by dochenaj: 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Two of them combined cannot beat any APC candidate
You mean cannot beat Tunubu?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by byteem: 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
oilykid:

This must be a joke grin cheesy

Who can beat atiku in APC, don't even call Tinubu cause he can't win except in the west

Ask yourself one simple question.. will Nigeria survive another 8 years of northern rule..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Jokerman(m): 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
I'm supporting Peter Obi all the way.

Nigeria must change. Must move forward.

We must embrace STEM, and Obi is giving a platform fir this.

Let's forget about egunje some people will give us to buy our souls like Esau... when you sell your soul, you will always regret it.

Vote Peter Obi

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by midehill(m): 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

No candidate in the APC can defeat Atiku.Not even if Lawan emerges

Tinubu can, not everyone in the north like atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Okhuadams(m): 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Puskas:
Nice one from our incoming president Peter Obi
once upon a time in your dreams
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by JeffSA: 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by TeamLeader(m): 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Birds of the same feathers.
Awon werey

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by checkolatunji: 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Puskas:

Sha don't break down when he finally loses the election.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Basic123: 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
oilykid:

This must be a joke grin cheesy

Who can beat atiku in APC, don't even call Tinubu cause he can't win except in the west
Like you said he can't win primary!

Why is it that you this delusional IPOB terrorists no get shame?

M.K.O defeated Toga

Tinubu will defeat Atiku...watch out!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by JAMO4REAL1(m): 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
JAGABAN Will win with 100%

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by mbahfrankuc(m): 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Am tire of I will provide employment, I will provide light ,I will provide water ,good school,insecurity menh am tired of all this fake promise APC have failed us for the past 7yrs,I weep for my country!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by purplekayc(m): 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Gedeme002:
APC should just announce the results already undecided

I'm tired
. Go and sleep. You'll see the result here tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by bigdammyj: 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
Noted
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by CilicMarin: 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

From Tinubu cannot win the primaries to he cannot win Atiku. Ngwakwe you no dey tire?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by TheiaTalks: 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
Gedeme002:
APC should just announce the results already undecided

I'm tired

I'm so sleepy...
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by frankblinkz(m): 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
Obi is Already the President of Nigeria....there's no argument here.
I'm sure we are all tired of bad governance.
Let's get it right this time.
Vote wisely
Vote Peter Obi

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Teco2(m): 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Lawan na candidate? He would be the easiest candidate to be defeated by Atiku

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by sukar886: 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
The incoming president peter obi, forget APC the are doing inter house sports

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by oluwaseyi0: 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

What about Peter obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by mymadam(m): 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
Elections are never won on social media. Too much theory is not good for any nation's health. Textbook stuff alone has never done any country any good. Furthermore, Aso Villa is unfortunately NOT for saints! I come in peace kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Sleekfingers: 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
Puskas:

Yes , congratulations to Peter Obi The incoming twitter president

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by midehill(m): 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jokerman:
I'm supporting Peter Obi all the way.

Nigeria must change. Must move forward.

We must embrace STEM, and Obi is giving a platform fir this.

Let's forget about egunje some people will give us to buy our souls like Esau... when you sell your soul, you will always regret it.

Vote Peter Obi

I pity you people shouting Peter obi.

How many experience does he have? Can he work under pressure.

He is not capable like tinubu. He is even an igbo man, the first thing he will do when he gets to office is to fill his pocket.

Let's vote a man that is already wealthy, capable and has deep knowledge of Nigeria politics.

Let us vote tinubu. He is a man for the Job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Latakia(f): 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
Even Aisha Buhari cannot hide her joy. You see that green design, check it very well na Jagaban logo u dey see so.

We are live at the venue. Amachie wants to constitute nuisance but the security agents were able to manage the situation.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by omowumi9: 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
In the real sense, is Peter Obi better than those in APC and PDP? THE ONLY DIFFERENCE I SEE IS THE NAME; PETER OBI.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Raychee(f): 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
I'm feeling sleepy already o. These clowns should hurry up undecided
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by oilykid(m): 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
Basic123:

Like you said he can't win primary!

Why is it that you this delusional IPOB terrorists no get shame?

M.K.O defeated Toga

Tinubu will defeat Atiku...watch out!
Go through my post, primary or not, atiku is the biggest contender in this election followed by Tinubu then obi
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by PrinceofAnambra: 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
Someone should check Atiku's BP, because his heart will be shaking now that he knows that APC is fielding a presidential candidate he can't defeat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.