Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary (98373 Views)

Atiku Abubakar React To The Death Of His Aide, Umar Priya / Atiku Abubakar React To The Death Of His Aide, Umar Priya / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by pquaver(m): 12:02am On Jun 08, 2022
matrix199:
Have Nigerians lost their sense of reasoning? How on Earth will a sane person vote the party successor of a leader who took over power when Oral B toothpaste cost N180 and wants to hand over power to his party successor with the same Oral B toothpaste having a price tag of N600. That's madness!

It seems Nigerians are destined to be stupid with the way some are clamouring for hags, dinwits, and callous folks aspiring to be president.
How much was it from absulami to GEJ in a party u want us to go back to.. Is it not stupidity?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by midehill(m): 12:02am On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Tinubu is much hated in the SS/SE and can't win Atiku in the NE/NW

You are very wrong....
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:02am On Jun 08, 2022
Someone should pls help me tell Peter Obi that I'm 1000times better now than 7yrs ago. During which period from 0 I became a millionaire
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by 7arrows: 12:03am On Jun 08, 2022
rayvelez:
PETER OBI mandate we stand.

FOR A NEW NIGERIA. VOTE PETER OBI.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by olamike02: 12:05am On Jun 08, 2022
Imagine the Pandora man that kept his stolen loot away from being detected want to give a future to Nigerian youths.
The other thief that sold NAFCON for a pittance and that said boldly he will sell our critical assets to his friends.
APC may not have done very well but neither of you can defeat BAT.Lailai.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by samuelson06(m): 12:05am On Jun 08, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Two of them combined cannot beat any APC candidate

Let's be realistic, please. Are you the one that's going to make them unable to beat APC? Do you mean if we should have the presidential election today, you'd vote APC?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by ebufa: 12:07am On Jun 08, 2022
matrix199:
Have Nigerians lost their sense of reasoning? How on Earth will a sane person vote the party successor of a leader who took over power when Oral B toothpaste cost N180 and wants to hand over power to his party successor with the same Oral B toothpaste having a price tag of N600. That's madness!

It seems Nigerians are destined to be stupid with the way some are clamouring for hags, dinwits, and callous folks aspiring to be president.

you underestimate the power of tribal affiliations , talk less of tribalism!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by ogunsbanjul(m): 12:08am On Jun 08, 2022
Wouldn't 2 of them sleep ? Waiting be their headache. Jagaban is coming
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by naijapikin2(m): 12:08am On Jun 08, 2022
Buhari must be planning on behalf of the north. Knowing that tinubu is sick power will go back to the north. Tinubu may not last in power.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by luluman: 12:09am On Jun 08, 2022
matrix199:

Should they rather vote for a party member that sold them to the cause of hardship they faced since 2015 against their wish and even brags about it?
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:10am On Jun 08, 2022
midehill:

You are very wrong....

I am very correct.Osibanjo as a SW candidate will even have a better appeal in the SS/SE than Tinubu.Atiku has NE/NW on lockdown
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:10am On Jun 08, 2022
matrix199:

Where in the world is Oral B toothpaste the same price it was in 2014?

It is called inflation, my brother.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:10am On Jun 08, 2022
naijapikin2:
Buhari must be planning on behalf of the north. Knowing that tinubu is sick power will go back to the north. Tinubu may not last in power.
Tinubu can't win the elections

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Slynation(m): 12:11am On Jun 08, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
be there talking Rubbish, So you think most Nigerians will foolishly vote for that curse party APC?? I wonder what they will even use to campaign...

Better wake up from your slumber
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by tesppidd: 12:11am On Jun 08, 2022
matrix199:

Talking about sense of reasoning;
Oral B was only N60 when Atiku's and Obi's PDP took over power in 1999.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 08, 2022
PhenomenalAustin:
Obi we know!!

Obi that we don't know in Anambra!

Even in Kaduna, the only Obi we know is "Obi of Onitsha"
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by rossovu: 12:13am On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

No candidate in the APC can defeat Atiku.Not even if Lawan emerges
na why them ho ise mago mago
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by kcdendelo: 12:13am On Jun 08, 2022
matrix199:

I swear guy. Real madness
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by archbishop007(m): 12:14am On Jun 08, 2022
So Nigeria is the only country going through this right?

matrix199:

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by tesppidd: 12:14am On Jun 08, 2022
kcdendelo:
I swear guy. Real madness
Bros Oral B was N60 in 1999 when PDP took over.

Tell your friend.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by jagorinho: 12:15am On Jun 08, 2022
frankblinkz:
Obi is Already the President of Nigeria....there's no argument here.
I'm sure we are all tired of bad governance.
Let's get it right this time.
Vote wisely
Vote Peter Obi
Simetimes you people deserve pity, Obi himself knows he has no chance whatsoever to win but I think all these online rants about supporting Obi is just for you and your people to feel among.
Banking on Obi to win is like retrieving a coin thrown inside the ocean.......just a futile endeavor.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Slynation(m): 12:16am On Jun 08, 2022
olamike02:
Imagine the Pandora man that kept his stolen loot away from being detected want to give a future to Nigerian youths.
The other thief that sold NAFCON for a pittance and that said boldly he will sell our critical assets to his friends.
APC may not have done very well but neither of you can defeat BAT.Lailai.
This is Nigeria and not Lagos....Tinubu can only be President in SW zone!!!
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by 7arrows: 12:17am On Jun 08, 2022
Grandmmaster:
what Peter Obi said make sense.. My first time I'll be voting next year and heaven knows I'll be voting for the right person.. #PeterObi

Same here.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by slivertongue: 12:18am On Jun 08, 2022
I
matrix199:

APC yet to know what is waiting for her
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 08, 2022
truthfinder319:
How is that your business?

Peter Obi ran from Atiku to pick up a ticket he did not work for. Small party, no structure. Atiku used his dollars to deal with Wike the wicked and Saraki the real Afonja, after Ayu and Tambuwal connived with him. APC will elect BAT and governors and powerful contestants could not have been bought. It's BAT time. In 2023, we project, all things being equal, Winner: BAT, Runner up: Atiku, second runner up: Kwakwanso, Distant 4th: Obi. Write it down.

All that one na story jare
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by PeterObi4LP: 12:19am On Jun 08, 2022
mark55512:
If you want sure bet message me at 08075525522

Borrow more money add to your life savings, play the game win big we go congratulate you mumu. You are looking for whom to scam

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Slynation(m): 12:20am On Jun 08, 2022
tesppidd:
Bros Oral B was N60 in 1999 when PDP took over.

Tell your friend.
But Oral B was introduced into Nigerian market in 2011, so boss where you buy am #60 ??
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by ufuosman(m): 12:20am On Jun 08, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
E go shock you... After buhari 8yrs, Apc will not see d sit again
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by SavageResponse(m): 12:21am On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

No candidate in the APC can defeat Atiku.Not even if Lawan emerges

Oga what did you smoke?!
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by kayperry: 12:22am On Jun 08, 2022
frankblinkz:
[b]Obi is Already the President [/b]of Nigeria....there's no argument here.
I'm sure we are all tired of bad governance.
Let's get it right this time.
Vote wisely
Vote Peter Obi

Seems 2023 have been done nd dusted in your room why you come dey campaign after election. if obi win 30% vote across nigeria i owe you 50k. bookmark

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.